[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, how are we today? I'm so fascinated by what your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Hey guys, how are we today? I'm so fascinated by what your opinions and feelings are..
>>
Connie threads are part of the interracial/faggot spam raid. Report and sage
>>
>>37819801
No need to be so mean friend, how was your day?
>>
File: image.png (152KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152KB, 335x525px
This show is pure garbage, why do people like it?
Reeeee saaaage
>>
File: jaspface2.png (102KB, 206x238px) Image search: [Google]
jaspface2.png
102KB, 206x238px
hey connie poster, do you ship steven/connie?
>>
>>37819847
I hate it just from the screenshots, it looks like fucking trash

but if people like it then whatever floats your boat
>>
>>37819878
No, kys faggot, no one watches this garbage media washing show
>>
File: avRQCJA.jpg (294KB, 1334x890px) Image search: [Google]
avRQCJA.jpg
294KB, 1334x890px
>>37819772
doing good. Had a nice jog now I'm studying some Japanese. What do you mean by opinions and feelings?
>>
>>37819916
>no one watches this garbage media washing show
it's one of the most discussed shows on /co/, faggo
>>
>>37819772
fantastic , a great day awaits.
how about you?
>>
File: Mahnigga.gif (112KB, 133x121px) Image search: [Google]
Mahnigga.gif
112KB, 133x121px
>>37819847
dont even fucking now why ppl like this garbage
>>
>>37819924
not OP, random Japanon but how's the Japanese study going?
why are you studying it?
I'd type to you in Japanese but r9k doesn't allow it
>>
>>37820011
If you typed to me in Japanese I probably wouldn't understand it I only started in February. I've learned the Kana's so now I'm just learning Kanji, grammar, and vocabulary.
Dunno why I'm studying it. My friend started studying it a little bit before me and he was always talking about it so it started to catch my interest. Want to learn to I can watch Japanese stuff and maybe visit there. I don't have any plans on moving there but its not out of the realm of possibilities.
>>
>>37820114
hmm, I think 3 months is enough to learn basic Japanese, but if it's just a hobby then take it slow
at this pace it'll be a while before you can watch anime or Japanese shows without subs, though. are you using a textbook?
I suggest speaking Japanese to improve, most gaijin have an obvious accent
>>
>at some old highschool assholes house
>invites me over to fuck around with his studio quality sound equipment
>"Oh stacy and her friend is here"
>instant anxiety
>why the fuck didn't he say anything
>ask how they were doing twice
>stacy starts pouring back mixed drinks
>end up spending the next two hours that night chatting with drunk stacy
>don't want to offend her or her friend in case it somehow bites me in the ass down the line
>some other fagets show up
>she says she followed me on Instagram
>tell her I don't have one
>she says she finds it attractive when guys don't engage in social media
>shows me her charm bracelet with buddha on it
>says she's into large guys like buddha
>what?
>be 6'4 220lbs
>at this point I assumed she was fucking with me, considering there were much more fit and attractive guys in the room
>we finally leave to a bar
>leave when no one is looking
>walk home for three hours

I had almost forgotten why I don't go outside
Why do girls do this
>>
DEEP DOWN
YOU KNOW
YOU WERENT BUILT FOR FIGHTING
>>
>>37820175
I'm using the Genki textbook. It has exercises for speech. I think I'm going to sound like a baka gaijin no matter what unless I live there and constantly talk around with natives.
>>
File: 1497885478331.jpg (9KB, 184x203px) Image search: [Google]
1497885478331.jpg
9KB, 184x203px
there are so many characters to choose for avatarfagging, and you chose a poo-in-loo roastie-in-the-making from a mediocre /co/ cartoon that was animated to look violent to 5 year olds.
do you hate yourself, OP?
>>
>>37819847
Interesting lore, strong characterization, decent animation for a 15 minute ostensibly "comedy" program bolstered by being an overt homage to loads of shows I grew up watching.
>>
>>37820190
>large guys like buddha

BUDDHA BUDDHA BUDDHA ROCKIN EVERYWHERE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.