[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they give you total legal immunity to do whatever the fuck you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

they give you total legal immunity to do whatever the fuck you want to these two girls but there are several conditions

>you'll literally receive no information about their background

>you can wound them but you can't kill them, if you mortally wound them a medic team will intervene and you'll lose your rights

do your worst robots
>>
i would fuck them

aboriginal
>>
>>37819723
I tell them to make me some tendees
>I'm fuckin hungry
>>
>>37819723
>you'll lose your rights
Further rights or will it work retroactively?
>>
File: l9MOt3r.jpg (145KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
l9MOt3r.jpg
145KB, 1200x800px
bondage time
>>
I would treat them decently because I have no desire to harm people. I'm not a sadistic psychopath.
>>
File: 1496708644056.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1496708644056.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>37819723
Will be friends just like Ive always wanted to have friends
>>
File: 1470500452022.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1470500452022.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>total legal immunity
>can't kill them
>>
Have then serve me as slaves at home and make them go to work at the best places that they can manage and take the profits. I would return the favor with cheap food like baked beans once a day and let them sleep in my shed.

If they make enough money maybe I can actually give being NEET a try
>>
>>37819723
tie them up, tongue their delicious poopers, and butt rape them
I'm a simple man, I don't need much
>>
I'd ask them to sit on my face (fully clothed I would be naked)
I get them to do some star jumps or something so their panties were really sweaty.
>>
I'd probably just make them maids. Any thing more would be shitty.
>>
>>37820327
>where is he going with this
>mmm sweaty panties

Thanks for the fetish
>>
>>37820327

why fully clothed?
>>
I'd earn their trust so they know i do not wish to hurt them. That's not my style. I'd treat them well.

Convince them to have sex consentually with protection until they have time to get an STI test for both of them, followed by birth control. In the meantime they would basically be my maids.

Should it come back clear, then we continue our 3 ways and 1on1 fucking but raw, something i've always wanted to do consistently with a girl.

They will still be expected to go to school and hold a part time/casual job where they would pay me cheap rent in exchange for me providing a place to live and paying for shared expenses, while every now and then we go to bed together.
>>
>>37820480
it's more humiliating for me
>>
no fucked up answers for this thread?

/r9k/ is officially ded
>>
File: IMG_1003.jpg (388KB, 778x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1003.jpg
388KB, 778x1200px
I would convince the top girl to bully the bottom girl this would gradually escalate from teasing and bondage into sexual violence and torture.

I would then blackmail top girl into grooming more victims as I have legal immunity and she doesn't.
>>
>>37819723
Have sex in missionary style for the soul purpose of procreation.
>>
File: 364.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
364.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
I would make them both get trained to become assassins and kill all the chads and roasties who bullied me. I'd also make them do random killings and other stuff. I will make them a bad ass mask to cover their face. We will also be protected by law so we're safe even if caught.
>>
>>37819723
First, I get then std tested. If they're clean, then I'll get them equipped with Nexplanon and keep them as house slaves for fucking, cleaning, and cooking.
>>
i just want to lick their feet

pastalla
>>
>>37819723
Make them get jobs and clean my house.
>>
Let them go.
If they come back then they love my forever.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.