[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Babysittin 4 Teenage Normies last night >All in the 16-17

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Crows.jpg (73KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
Crows.jpg
73KB, 640x637px
>Babysittin 4 Teenage Normies last night
>All in the 16-17 range 3 guys and 1 girl
>Very little self awareness
>Supposed to cook for them
>They're already cooking the steak when I get there
>Steak is well done blackened shoeleather
>Bring some alcohol and get them all buzzed but not too fucked up
>Decide to Bake a chicken while drunk
>Chicken comes out great, girl complimenting my cooking
>Take control of the bose system that has been playing shitty rap music all night
>"Damn bro, You're fucking tall Bro"
>Be maybe 6'0 if I'm lucky
>Damn bro, you're fucking big, you could like knock a nigga out bro.
>Damn this kid's IQ must not be above 100
>Weigh 180 if I'm lucky
>all of them are broke
>girl is fucking around with other kid and pissing her boyfriend off
>fights almost start over the girl
>Literally no technique
>they throw punches like a black woman
>trying to stir shit up behind each others back

Man I know your average succesful chad is going to be different but it surprised me how stupid and weak these normies were, physically and mentally. Not to mention how they don't put much value on relationships and friendships.

Go get your money up, get your body healthy and fit, and work on your social skills and learning other skills and I'm sure you'll get what you're looking for in time robots.
>>
>Go get your money up, get your body healthy and fit, and work on your social skills
kill yourself yourself
>>
>>37819705
Why are you babysitting teenagers, are they retarded?
>>
>>37819782
Parents out of town, Last time they were out of town they called a fat chick over and ran a train on her and did some other bullshit
>>
>>37819705
Says the 6 foot tall person. News flash youre the normie anon
>>
>>37819705
I honestly believe that people who were sheltered their whole lives (like most normies) are inferior to the average robot. Mentally and probably physically.
I personally know i am because after such a long time of being the quiet weirdo, teased, rejected by everyone and just watching people i got a hang of what makes people tick, how to get people to like me and accept me and what to do in certain situations to come on top. I grew a thick skin and know what people think like and what theyre capable of. Along with that im 6'3, fit and did martial arts because it was the only thing i enjoy doing so i know i can beat the shit out of 99/100 people, but i try not to resort to it because its "violent and savage".
But its so easy to piss off normies and get a reaction out of them. They are so gulible and they cant even tell what youre doing.
>>
>>37819705
>Babysittin
>All in the 16-17 range
>Babysittin
>16-17

Are they retarded or something?
>>
>>37819889
See>>37819782

It's actually the parents who are retarded and managed to raise such shitty brats
>>
>>37819855
>6'3

You didnt do shit. The world literally bends for you. The idea that all these tall people think they have some special focus that causes them to excel in the world is retarded.

>I made myself outgoing
>people are so easy to read
>my worth ethic is what got me here

All you literally have to do is try and everyone will get on their knees to help you succeed.
>>
>2 guys fighting about a girl
i hope she is not his sister or something...
>>
>>37819705
If they're fighting over a girl, they must not be family. In what scenario would parents request to babysit both their kids and their friends?
>>
>>37819971
the manlet meme got to your head anon

no one gives a shit about height in real life, unless you're a statistical outlier (5'4 and below for men or 6ft5+)
>>
>>37820338
Its a subconscious thing. Its the exact same thing your brain does when it looks at an attractive person. Physical appearance is everything and your height plays a key role because it comes with many benefits the most noteable is confidence. With confidence you can achieve almost anything because people gravitate to you.

>b but what does being comfident has to do with height?

It has everythi g to do with it. You dont actually believe you were born with confidence do you?
>>
File: unnamed.gif (795KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
795KB, 240x228px
>>37819705
>Comparing yourself a bunch of children an then bragging online about how they all thought you were cool.
>Also, getting them drunk an judging a bunch of kids on how they fight.

Jfc anon that was cringy to read. Please just get some friends your own age, these kids thought you where cool because the only adults they really know are their parents and their teachers. Any other grown ass man who found out you were giving alcohol to kids would probably slap the shit out of you as well.

My actual face when reading this shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.