[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl smokes by you? >in downtown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What does it mean when a girl smokes by you?

>in downtown london
>at a restaurant with family
>step outside alone after finished eating to have a cigarette because i'm a cancerfag
>girl very much like pic related comes down the sidewalk
>stops right next to me to light one up, like 3 feet to my left, leaning against the building
>bury my face in my phone, nervously sucking down the rest of my cig
>doeshewantmetotalktoher
>thinking about talking to her
>okay i will
>light up another one, still working up the courage to chat her up
>homeless cockney bloke comes around, starts asking me for money
>say no to money but i bum him a smoke
>goes away and starts bugging her now
>she looks legit terrified
>retreat back inside restaurant while the homeless man bothers her because too shy to talk to her anyway

Why would a girl stop right next to me to smoke? Did she want me to talk to her?
>>
>>37818651
>>doeshewantmetotalktoher

Yes. All you have to say is hi
>>
She wants to smoke you next. She's the real cowboy killer
>>
She just wanted the cigar anon.
>>
>>37818651
Smokers usually crowd together to make their stench more socially acceptable.
>>
>>37818778

But it's pretty socially acceptable to smoke in London. Everyone and their mother does it.
>>
>>37818819
You have to smoke in a city, otherwise you realise you're breathing in toxic fumes and developing lung disease rapidly. Smoking masks it.
>>
>>37818651
Dude, it's so obvious that she wanted to marry you.
You blew it man. You have to go back to that restaurant and chainsmoke outside until you meet her again.
Then you have to approach her, take out your trusty zippo, light her cigarette, stammer while you try to recite a cheesy pickup line from a 90s romcom, tip your fedora, do a 360 and moonwalk the fuck outta there.
bammm, she is yours for life. you can do this, OP.
>>
File: JerryLauging.jpg (12KB, 230x201px) Image search: [Google]
JerryLauging.jpg
12KB, 230x201px
You fucking retard. You had a golden fucking chance but you blew it. Even if it didn't turn out to go on a date with her or something, at least you would've had some interaction with a real girl, you faggot.
>>
>>37818651

It means she saw someone else smoking and thought that was probably the smoking area.
>>
>>37818651
She wanted your dick in her mouth instead of that cigarette. You fucked up lad
>>
>>37819086

I'm robot, what do you expect?

>>37819348

It was on the corner of a busy downtown street, where people walk by. 'Smoking areas' are usually off somewhere where loads of people don't walk by.
>>
It means she was drunk.

I'm below average looking but drunk girls approach me and say drunk shit to me then leave

You're autistic if you can't understand what being drunk does to people
>>
>>37820459

Being drunk has never caused me to find ugly people attractive
>>
>>37818651
she wasn't getting another attention that day and she was using you op to feed the depleted attention reserves she's going to use to establish the nu-globalist-matriarchy, dodged a bullet.
>>
>>37820926

She got her attention from the homeless man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.