[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots been to foreign countries? I did it a few times and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1495972469576.jpg (435KB, 700x754px) Image search: [Google]
1495972469576.jpg
435KB, 700x754px
Any robots been to foreign countries? I did it a few times and I felt very happy. I was my usual awkward self but when you're a stranger people tolerate your mistakes and they're generally more lenient and welcoming than your own kind.
>>
>>37818081
>comparing a massive pit in the middle of a multi-lane city road to a bit of missing pavement on a minor road
>>
>>37818394
I'm surprisied that pothole didn't get bigger after all these years
>>
>>37818394
Exactly. People do the same bullshit with pictures of Detroit with the premise of

>look what niggers have done to this amazing city

Dipshits, all of them
>>
>>37818081
That picture is not from the balkans, I shit you not it's from Norway. We have some of the worst roads in Europe.
>>
>>37818081
How exactly are there 15 months in Japan?
>>
>>37818699
Because black people aren't demographically terrible. Look at their impact on crime, and the economy.

It's amazing how much people shrug off, because, "they're not all like that". No shit they're not all savages, just the majority.
>>
>>37818081
>the one in japan is intensely in the way and is a big problem
>the one on the bottom doesnt affect anyone and isnt a problem
>>
>>37818908
>Look at their impact on crime, and the economy.
Can you elaborate on that?
>>
>>37818971
In the US, they classify basically anyone they want as white, but in many cities they have correct racial statistics. In NYC for example blacks are 98 times more likely to be involved in a shooting, and 31 times more likely to be involved in murder. Somthing insane for assualt, theft, and burglary.

https://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

And that's in the US, it's 10x worse where I'm from.
>>
File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>37818394
>>37818523
>>37818699
>>37818721
>>37818889
>>37818908
>>37818955
>>37818971

>be op
>post picture merely to get attention
>ask relevant question in thread
>autistic niggas dogpile on the picture and ignore my question

Kill me
>>
>>37819037
>Amren
>New Century Foundation
These sources have a clear benefit from saying these things and even making them up on the spot. Do you have others?
>>
>>37819065
Rule #812, never post a picture more interesting than the text. Fucking aspie.
>>
File: 1497692982189.png (417KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1497692982189.png
417KB, 960x731px
>>37819111
Whatever, have fun chimping out on the photo anons
>>
>>37819110
They didn't make the statistics, they have sources for every claim in the color of crime.

How about in australia, where Aboriginals are about 1.5% of the population but are around 30% of the prison population?
>>
Traveling abroad helped me gain a lot of confidence.

I'm 23 and have been to about 35 countries since shortly before my 20th birthday. I also lived in India for a year and a half.

Still not a social butterfly, but I've improved myself a lot. I don't think you have to travel to do that, though - just getting out of your comfort zone can help, provided you do it regularly enough and aren't closed to new experiences.

For what it's worth, people in other countries generally tend to be more friendly and accommodating of outsiders. If you were from there, you probably wouldn't have had the same experiences. As a white man, for instance, I can ask just about anyone in India if I can use their phone to call a lost Uber driver or find a friend, and hardly anyone will refuse. However, if one of my local friends did that, they'd probably get brushed off unless they were really smooth or seemed rich.
>>
File: himachal.jpg (166KB, 1334x1000px) Image search: [Google]
himachal.jpg
166KB, 1334x1000px
>>37819241

Forgot to attach pic related.

Learned how to ride a motorcycle in India two years ago and then bought one after I got home and saved some money.
>>
>>37819204
>They didn't make the statistics, they have sources for every claim in the color of crime.
I see.

>How about in australia, where Aboriginals are about 1.5% of the population but are around 30% of the prison population?
Aboriginals and African Americans(since Detroit was initially what started the conversation) aren't the same, genetically or culturally.
>>
>>37819255
Nice bike, anon.
>>
>>37819270
Yup I completely agree, but I was just using the skin colour. I think it has to do with IQ and being able to blame everything on white people. You have groups with lower IQs who are doing quite well, but it seems in western countries, ethnic groups with low IQs do nothing but hurt the country.
>>
File: bike3.jpg (255KB, 1334x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bike3.jpg
255KB, 1334x1000px
>>37819298

Thanks.

That's just the one I rented, though. I bought a similar one in the United States.

Pic related - it's a good beginner bike, but Royal Enfield is pretty poorly made. Going to get a V-Strom 650 or BMW F650GS after I graduate.
>>
>>37819304
Culture probably has a big thing to do with it, I remember reading one article stating that the crime rates of young African American males used to be much lower before rap music gained popularity.
>>
>>37819241
How much money do I need to travel the world ? Or shit tier countries like India at least. I think it could be a very interesting experience. I've seen people even travelling around the world with no money, but you have to be a normie for that
>>
>>37819553

Depends on how long you're going for and what you want to do.

If you're flying from the United States to India, then your plane ticket may well end up costing as much as an entire month there.

I'd consider a 'good' budget for India to be between $30 and $50 per day. A room in a budget hotel costs between $10 and $20 (unless you're in Mumbai, which is much more expensive regarding property). If you stay in a hostel dorm, you pay anywhere between $1.50 and $10, depending on the location, how many beds, and if it has AC.

If you have $40 or $50 to spend per day, not including accommodation, you can do more or less anything you want. You can't live like a king, because there are plenty of very rich people in India, but you can do way more than you could with a similar amount in Europe or eve South America.

I make between $1,000 and $3,000 per month from writing and that's enough to get by in India. I could probably do it on $500 per month - even less, if I rent a place - but there'd be more chilling out and I couldn't constantly travel and be doing shit daily.
>>
>Leaving for the US for a three week trip to different states tomorrow

Scared.
>>
>>37818081
Only been to some resort island part of Mexico when I was 12. But in a couple weeks I'll be in Japan for a month. I know a little bit of the language but I'm still worried about coming off as an idiot.
>>
>>37820349
Where are you from, broseph?
>>
>>37819483
Back in the sixties, blacks comitted little crime, and had a very strong sense of family and community. Blame feminism for destroying the family unit, thug culture for promoting violence, and the government for crack.
>>
>>37820773
that isn't completely true their crime rates weren't as high as they are today but they didn't commit very little crime.
>>
>>37820819
Very little in comparison to now is what I meant.
>>
>>37818889

They work faster than light, so they can have more time than we do.
>>
Spent two months in Spain. I'm from a shitty Eastern European country.
It was great. I realized that I was in a huge city with a lot of anonymity and that no one remembers me. So I had no problems with talking to people or doing things I'm usually afraid of like ordering food or drinks.
>>
>>37820728
Norway.

I filed the API a bit too late, instead of 72 hours I filed it 56 hours before because I'm an idiot who doesn't read everything when I order tickets...
>>
I've been to Canada and Iceland, and in three weeks I'm going to Germany/Luxembourg/France (i have relatives there, all expenses paid by autismbux)
>>
I just finished high school and going to the university by September. Till I graduate I wanna travel the world as much as I can. Thankfully my dad works his ass of to have a good salary and him self wants to support me as he had the same ambitions but didn't work for him because when he was 18 his dad died was devastated finished university at 24~ and then he got hired.
>>
Europe is gay

Fuck all of you eurofags, let me enjoy your good music and never have to interact with or think about your people ever again
>>
Spain is nice.

I've been working on not looking autistic on the streets, here is a list.

1. Keep your hands moving, left right, left right.

2. Dont look at the ground

3. Don't look straight forwards the whole time either you autist

4. Make SOME eyecontact, and make sure she looks away first
(this can either make you look creepy or make her freak out. Depends if you are physically attractive to her(easier with white skin))

5. If you are with family, talk about something so they can hear you are talking an active big part in the conversation

6. It's great to be with family to not fuck up step 3, which is probably my most common failure. Because after you look and she looks away, you can smoothly transition your view towards family and be an active part alpha from her point of view

7. Pretty cringe but perhaps there are some failed normies who could be reassured on what to do if they get in these situations.

P.s. Don't take autist in rule 3 personally, it's rather directed at me since I do this sometimes and it makes a person look pretty retarded if the other people know he isn't actually looking at anything behind them(which is more and more obvious to them the longer you keep staring in one direction they just came from)

Ahhh I kind of regret writing this but yeah, you got this guys.
>>
>>37819633
Mind if I ask what you "Write" or what you get paid for?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.