[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys noticed that super autists are always dealt with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: qt.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
Have you guys noticed that super autists are always dealt with in middle school, and sometimes high school?
Like kids that are so spergy that everyone in the school is uncomfortable with the fact of their existence.

Example: Kid that isn't self aware wears cringe clothing like Sonic or Naruto shirts, and a bunch of normies make fun of him, and he snaps and throws a chair or something, and then the kid gets expelled. I can look back to my school days and recall no super autists in senior year, but a few of them in middle school. Then I remember why they were expelled, which is usually some stupid shit like "cyber-bullying", but some get expelled for actual assault because some Chad intentionally spilled something on him.

The true autistic people get kicked out of society when their 13, not when they graduate high school like you guys.
>>
>>37817187
Mediocre digits
>>
i never got expelled for hitting a chad that was bullying me in the face with a chair becouse the teachers knew he alway starts the fight
>>
>>37817187
Why would you think people who do that sort of thing would be content to stop?
Once a layer from bottom is drained, there is just a new bottom layer they start in on.
>>
>>37817237
I was expelled for having my inactive Facebook account in some group chat where they made fun of a kid, and I had no part in it what-so-ever. Some fucktard spread around a rumor that I was expelled for pedo shit, so when I went back to school, some white knight righteous Chad tried to kick my ass so I flung a chair at him, and a group of normies gathered round and watched Chad beat me three times in the face, and some Stacey kicked me in the face with a pointy high-heel shoe.

When I got out of the hospital, I was expelled permanently for starting a fight. It's been five years and I don't have a diploma.
>>
>>37817346
Also, not to mention the police bullshit after both things. First time, was charged with harassment for literally doing fucking nothing, and the next time around I got sent to a psych thing for two weeks because "anger issues".
>>
>>37817187
This reminds me of when i got angry with the normies of my school and i began to bring a Bowie knife on my backpack waiting for one of them to say anything about me. It never happened... But i did throw a chair at some colleagues and didn't got expelled so...
>>
File: 4105HZfGgRL._SX342_.jpg (13KB, 342x319px) Image search: [Google]
4105HZfGgRL._SX342_.jpg
13KB, 342x319px
>i unironically wore a shirt with this phrase on it in high school

thank god I had friends who gave me shit for it until I stopped
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.