[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going on a date with a girl in 2 days. How do I not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1434688453375.jpg (28KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1434688453375.jpg
28KB, 604x516px
I'm going on a date with a girl in 2 days. How do I not fuck up
please I want to leave this place.
>>
If you were able to do that you were never meant to be here in the first place. If you have any self respect, or respect for this community, this will be your last thread.
>>
Ummmm just be yourseIf, Anon!!!
>>
>>37817104
go ask some normies or some shit op. i don't know why some retards come here for relationship advice
>>
File: 1496852734938.png (906KB, 1242x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1496852734938.png
906KB, 1242x1074px
>>37817104
i know this will probably sound like normie advice but seriously just be cool and be urself man dont take it TOO seriously remember that you probably arent going to marry this girl and that its just a date dude. and if it does not go well and she says something like "you're weird" or whatever than fuck her she missed out on a great guy. Also if she stands you up its a really common problem that happens to a lot of people these days even chad so dont take it personally women are very self entitled these days and another thing, remember not to buy her the drink make her buy it herself if the date does go well because chances are shes just using all the dating apps to get free food and entertainment. Have fun and be safe anon
>>
>>37817104
alright here's what I'd do. 2 days isn't a lot of time. So you'll have to work fast. If you haven't told her you're in league with satan yet it'll just be akward if you bring it up randomly telling her you practice black magick. So send her some selfies with some clues. The important part is the ritual. Start constructing a cum sculpture to give her as a gift. Usually you wanna wait 5 days from when you finish it before you give it to them but you could just put a spermicide or something on it. I can't think of a girl that wouldn't appreciate it. So when you go to church for confessional you might want to let them know it's not really black magick since she didn't get pregnant.
>>
File: 1483487397948.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1483487397948.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
>>37817638
But I already told her I would pay for everything. What I should I do now?
>>
>>37817824
You already fucked up.

Just pay and maybe if she really liked you she could become your new oneitis
>>
>>37817839
What if I surprise her with flowers, but then I tell her that she has to pay for herself? Maybe she feels guilty and agrees to that.
>>
File: assburgers_apu.png (86KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
assburgers_apu.png
86KB, 657x527px
>>37817824
Yeah this ain't me.
>>37817638
I did say it was my treat. Just a coffee though and since I invited her I figured it'd be polite. I didn't meet her on a dating app. She works at one of the stores on campus and I asked her for her number.
I don't intend on being an atm cuck (especially because I'm a wageslave paying for shit college).
>>
>>37817931
wew lads...

please dont do this
>>
>>37817104
Dude one thing that you should know about women is that the hate to have the guy in their hands. If you go submissive on her prepare to have a bad time because she will use you and you will become that nice guy that she will automatically friendzone. So... there a few things you have to keep in mind that another anons already told you:
1 be yourself. Dont try to create a character for yourself. They can sniff those things.

2 women love to chase. Make sure that you dont look desperate for a girl and dont look "easilly obtainable". Those kind of stuff make women lose interest.

And that's all you need to keep in mind man...

Nail it dude!
>>
>>37817953
Nevermind I just cancelled the date. I texted her I that she should for herself on our first date and I won't go out with her unless she agrees with that.
>>37817942
We both know that I am OP, so stop trying impersonate me.
Also I agreed to pay for movie plus dinner, not just coffee.
>>
>>37818203
alright big guy
what's the next step in your master plan
>>
>>37818230
I don't know. What do you suggest?
>>
File: nuFVL8i_d.jpg (19KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
nuFVL8i_d.jpg
19KB, 640x352px
>>37818251
it's your thread now bucko have at it
>>
File: 890nu65neoi.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
890nu65neoi.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
>>37818308
Other threads.
Originalo
>>
File: 14141.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
14141.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
are people shitposting or just retarded when it comes to no gf robot shit?
>>
>>37817104
dont listen to majority of the "advice" here.

the fuckign end.
>>
>>37817104
Remember, you're here forever.

orignaol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.