[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why can't it be as simple as "hey, wanna fuck?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2d4.png (30KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2d4.png
30KB, 200x200px
why can't it be as simple as "hey, wanna fuck?"

why must it damage your reputation if you do that?
>>
Why can't it be as simple as "Can you be my girlfriend?"

Why must it damage your reputation if you do that?
>>
why can't it be as simple as "is 500 for the night ok?"
why must it damage your reputation if you do that?
>>
>>37816920
If you are Chad it's literally simple as that with no reputation damage.
>>
>>37816920
Isn't there an app to make it that simple?
>>
>>37816920
It is that simple for chad
>>
>>37816920
Because people have their made up ideas of what is right and you defy them

I agree OP and >>37816935, courtship fucking sucks, it's like small talk about the weather to acquaintances you don't really know, but it has its place because people can't trust each other from the get-go because we're faggots.
>>
>>37816920

Works fine for gays.
>>
>>37818357
Dont complain, it's getting easier over time. See: all the casual fucking/dating apps.

Just that if you are going to choose a 0 for charisma, make up with other stats. "Hey wanna fuck" to someone you barely know is "since you dont know me, judge me for how rich/hot i look externally".

But 100 years ago, not even some rich/hot chad could go up to a "proper" woman and say "hey wanna fuck". Now is the tinder era.
>>
>>37816920
Can you imagine getting hundreds of people constantly asking you this? Most of them the same sex as you? Nobody wants this. There is an appropriate context for these things. It sucks but that's just how it works.

I know most girls wouldn't be constantly getting asked by other girls, I just used that hypothetical situation to make you think about unwanted sexual advances and how annoying they are. Besides hurr durr be Chad there are ways to gage her interest and tell if it's actually appropriate to ask.
>>
>>37818424
Also want to say that having the balls to ask puts you lightyears ahead of these stupid KHVs on here who will die with their virginity in tact. If you don't try you will never succeed. I remember that stupid MTV show RJ Berger, they were talking about the 100 slaps rule. It was a story about a guy who asked 100 women for sex and got slapped every time but eventually found one horny enough to just want to do it. Might not take 100 tries but if you have no shame eventually you'll get what you're looking for.

Also don't say Hey let's fuck. You know that normie meme Netflix and chill? Don't use that because it's too obvious now but there's always a pretext for sex. Text her a few times then be like hey wanna come over and hang out? It's that easy.
>>
>>37818404
Don't tell me what to do, faggot. Hookups might be getting easier but they still have their own little rituals, they create the illusion of increased freedom but it isn't really there. It has done nothing to further the cause of upfront intimacy and honesty. Not like it should, anyway, but it's something that would be ideal were we different.
>>
Ignoring the rules and norms only works if you have other qualities that make up for it. You have to be interesting/attractive/wealthy/etc enough to outweigh the instinctive desire to ostracize the socially inept.
>>
>>37818598
>MTV
>spreading Jewish lies and promoting degeneracy
I don't know what you are talking about but I can confirm you must be telling the truth about this program
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.