[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw no psychotic gf > tfw no gf that slowly starts to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 5103580300878d350b79dba2fe05aefa.jpg (217KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
5103580300878d350b79dba2fe05aefa.jpg
217KB, 1024x726px
> tfw no psychotic gf
> tfw no gf that slowly starts to like you and becomes completely obsessed with you
> will never have a gf that has extreme BPD and jumps between being lovely and telling me how she'd love to drain my blood
> will never again talk with a person that can start laughing while crying and tell me weird trippy shit
> will never have someone again that threatens me that they'd love to nail me down and watch me bleed out as they caress and lick my body all over
> will never hear her say that she hates me, but that i'm not allowed to leave and I need to keep her obsession going strong
>>
File: 1425645267253.jpg (35KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1425645267253.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
somebody's gonna get their idealist fantasies broken, holy shit. it's not that pretty and it makes you want to break up after a while.
>>
>>37816813
But i've lived such a life for a couple years. The only problem is that she ended up going to the hospital and never came back after that. I didn't feel a single second of not loving it. Didn't feel like I was tired of it.
Loved the obsession, the fear and the jumping emotions.
>>
>>37816845
Fuck you normie. I'm glad she left you.
>>
>>37816813
Why would you make up lies on the internet to fulfill your fantasy, anon?
>>
File: 74bb915fee4ad7ea33bf956f44220c38.jpg (936KB, 1001x1410px) Image search: [Google]
74bb915fee4ad7ea33bf956f44220c38.jpg
936KB, 1001x1410px
>>37817259
She didn't leave me. I'm almost sure she just killed herself
If I was a normie, I wouldn't enjoy receiving extreme emotional manipulation, wouldn't love seeing the other person in a mental breakdown or watching her cut herself constantly
>>
I just want to fuck a bpd fembot once. Apparently they are all about crazy freaky sex.
>>
Go ahead OP I don't think much anyone else wants to deal with that kind of shit
>>
>>37817367
I kindly ask that you and other anons that idealise us, please leave us alone.
>>
>>37816639
>lived this
>gets tedious as fuck
Made me enjoy having a lackadaisic gf
>>
>>37816639
As a girl who has BPD trust me when I say you guys do NOT want this in a partner. It will just fuck you up and traumatize you more than you already are in life.
>>
>>37817362
Do you like this because you are insecure or do you think you are a sadist? Do you have any mental problems you were diagnosed with?
>>
>>37819022
What good are you if you don't use your mental illness to become a sex goddess?
>>
>>37819173
Was diagnosed with shizophrenia, bpd for myself and sadistic/masochistic tendencies. In the end started to love that feeling and didn't seek any extra treatment. Those few years of having her and her extreme BPD were the best years of my life.
>>
>>37819343
Did you only know each other online because that's what it sounds like.
>>
>>37819453
She visited me twice, each time only for two weeks. Everything else was wake up to sleep online talk. I wanted her to move in, but at the end she had a major breakdown and disappeared.
>>
>>37819253
I'm a khv, not even close to a sex goddess. I wish though.
>>
i want someone to feed me their blood so bad
>>
>>37819709
>tfw no khv girl to train into a sex goddess
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.