[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you bought the 'innocent girl' meme >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1491532059902.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1491532059902.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>tfw you bought the 'innocent girl' meme
>tfw girls aren't innocent at all and are all degenerate sex fiends, just as much as men. the only difference is they can easily satisfy their desires as much as they want.

why were we sold the girls are innocent meme
>>
>oh no, girls want to have sex!

Are you fucking gay?
>>
File: 144946887178.jpg (12KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
144946887178.jpg
12KB, 306x306px
>>37816549
I'm not saying anything is wrong with it

just seems like much of society tries to sell a lie that girls are pure/innocent etc

>tfw you were naive and inexperienced enough to buy the lie when you were younger
>>
>>37816583
Fair enough. I assumed from your wojak that you considered this a bad feel, but I see where you're coming from.
>>
>>37816786
I think going to an all boys high school fucked up my world view

Thank god for this place desu
>>
>>37816532
Because remaining virgin/innocent/pure is difficult as fuck which makes it a good business model for women who want to marry into rich families. Hence why people yearn for it so much, because it's a business and it has been marketed very efficiently for millennia.
>>
>>37816833
R9k is literally the main perpetrator of the innocent girl meme.
>>
>>37816864
This so flippin much. lol
>>
File: 1448825546_1159032437.jpg (84KB, 569x604px) Image search: [Google]
1448825546_1159032437.jpg
84KB, 569x604px
>>37816549
>wanting to have a whore waif that will cheat on you because she has tried 50 different Chads before meeting you
What are you a fucking degenerate normie?
>>
>>37816863
>Because remaining virgin/innocent/pure is difficult as fuck

Oh my god fuck off. Literally just say no/keep your legs closed.

So fucking hard. Piss off.
>>
>>37816939
>wanting to have a virgin waifu who will cheat on you
>>
>>37816532
They looked like angels back then so we believed they were soft and innocent like angels and that they wouldn't want to do dirty things. That's why CHOSE not touch them or annoy them much.
But then chad fucked them in front of us.
>>
>>37816956
They do keep their legs closed. To you.
>>
>>37816956
>>37816971
Hah, get told idiot.
Also, yes, it is rather difficult to not do something that is very human to do and also pleasurable. The way it makes us feel good is designed as such so that we may continue our species. Eveything else is a business model developed by females themselves in order to reassure the male that the child will definitely be theirs (this dates back to when mutiple males fucked multiple females at will and no one knew who the fuck the father was).
So, for the good of both sides (a mother who needs to provide and a father who wants an heir) virginity was branded as desirable and promoted by the females who wanted to be offered way more than other females got. They were like the whoring cosplayers of their time.

Also, the head of the male penis is shaped the way it is in order to remove another male's sperm when he goes to penetrate a female.
>>
>>37816960
Maybe, but she probably had strong convictions for staying a virgin, so she's much less likely to cheat. Also she will be content with your performance, as it's the only one she ever knew.
Sluts are not people - they are garbage the same way Chads are but glorified apes feasting on siad garbage.
>>
>>37817183
If she was a virgin past the age of 25 then something is seriously wrong with her.
>>
>>37817041
>Also, the head of the male penis is shaped the way it is in order to remove another male's sperm when he goes to penetrate a female.

Junk science by literal cuck "scientists"
>>
File: 1496551267281.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1496551267281.png
17KB, 882x758px
>That cute homebody girl who's kind of socially retarded has probably been railed dozens of times this month alone.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.