[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New femanon thread Can we get some men hate feels? I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1497588744985-r9k.png (349KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497588744985-r9k.png
349KB, 2000x1200px
New femanon thread

Can we get some men hate feels?

I'll start.

My ex best friend, he was the biggest fucking idiot I've known

Things I said to him
>"you're Fucking nobody, you disgusting piece of shit. Nobody will ever fucking love you, You're fucking trash and you will never lose your virginity you worthless piece of shit"
I said that infront of people irl. He just kept on saying "okay" "alright" "I know", and I just kept going ham on him.
>next day
>I didn't mean it
Guess what, he forgave me, like always. Such a pushover.

I don't know how many times I just out of the blue told him I'm disgusted by him and mocked him for being a Virgin, I bet he scrolls this board and cries about his "hardmode" life like women have no problems. God I fucking hate guys like him.
>>
>>37815900
>Either a larper or lolcow slut no one likes
SAGED
move on boys
>>
Make it a banworthy offence to declare that you are a female or non-virgin.

Only females and non-virgins will think that this is a bad idea.
>>
>>37815900
Why did you just post the same thing as in the other thread? At least provide a new story.
>>
> start new job
> boss gets mad at me for doing something dumb and yells about how he isn't going to be my daddy
> get hella turned on and want him to be my daddy
I've never even been into dd/lg before, but I think that gave me a new fetish.
>>
>>37815951
There's already a site like that called wizchan. Why don't you go there instead.
>>
pls sage your posts you fucking faggots.
>>
>>37815900
you roastie trash are the problem ,not him.You say he was your best friend , so why would you ridicule him in front of people. Are you that sadistic? Do you really believe its his fault for not responding ? I dont know if this is bait at this point since tumblrfags have been coming here to "change us".
>>
>>37816044
Pls be in Europe, my little girl.
>>
Deja vu.
God forbid someone try to connect with a psycho to make them feel better.
And yeah I know I'm taking bait.
>>
>>37816051
>>37816054
You fucking tools it's bait. How do retards still fall for this? That makes me 100x more mad than the actual bait.

Do you know why these threads get 300 replies? Because of you. Because of gullible people like you that plague this """""community"""""
>>
>>37816003
Originally, this right here.
>>
Hi guys is this the bait thread? oh boy
>>
What's the most negative experience(s) you've had with robots, fembots?
>>
>>37816093
one time a robot said that he would RAPE my BUTTHOLE oh no bow wow
>>
>>37815900
>Nobody will ever fucking love you

is this how you feel OP? It's ok, you can tell us. no need to be a "grill" to project your feels, we won't judge you
>>
>>37815900
At least he doesn't Capitalize random Words in the middle of a sentence
>>
We're not here to hate, we're here to feel.
>>
>>37817609
Hate is a feeling
>>
>>37816093
robots are the typical nice guys, rotten, entitled, and act childlike when they don't get what they want.
>>
>>37816093
Repeatedly told me to kill myself, then told me he'd kill himself. Hasn't been online since.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.