[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanna have a conversation with someone, why do not even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: nerdyman-front-lead.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nerdyman-front-lead.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
I just wanna have a conversation with someone, why do not even robots respond to my comments? Am I really that boring? Can we talk guys? I don't care if we argue or you just crack jokes and berate me I'm just so lonely
>>
Most of the time you'll just get a kill your self normie
>>
This board especially is terrible about responding to posts that aren't saturated with bait. Try another board. I'm sure you'll get noticed there.
>>
File: 1487988099948.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487988099948.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>make feels post
>no replies
>anons making similar posts in same thread
>several replies
>>
>>37814488
True. Why do you come here? Are you one of the trolls who likes to shitpost? I mean, it can be fun sometimes but it makes me sad a lot of the time and I don't like hurting other people's feelings if I don't have to. Yet I still feel the need to come here
>>
File: tsukishima.jpg (28KB, 480x577px) Image search: [Google]
tsukishima.jpg
28KB, 480x577px
>>37814470
can you give examples or link to threads you contributed to but didn't get replies? also heavy agree with >>37814488 , if your post isn't something baity that makes people want to reply you won't really get any serious discussion.
>>
>>37814504
I know that fucking feel. heres a you
>>
>>37814512
I come here to wallow with the other dregs of humanity. To cast my complaints about society into the void.
>>
>>37814539
thanks anon. i don't know why it happens but it always does. here's a (you) for you too
>>
>>37814470

same here man.
I don't want to talk to normal people or normally depressed people.
I want to talk to people who have lived the depths.
I don't want people who have experienced it a little bit or got their toes wet in a funk.
I want real fucking painfully depressed fwends.
AUUUGH
>>
>>37814470
Every thread I responded to died before I could get a reply. I know that feel
>>
File: IMG_1693.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1693.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
so what do you think of vore
>>
>>37814470
Know your feel, I'm always the last poster in a thread before it dies and no (you)s. Honestly I have no idea how people make posts that are more than one or two lines.
>>
>>37815009
Some people are just so clever, and sociable, I wish I knew how to be that way, but it just comes naturally to them, some people have it some don't. I find I just don't have much to talk about, apart from my limited range of interests, I don't do much, and I don't wanna sound stupid talking about something I don't understand. The thing I know to do is ask questions about them and try and appear actively interested, but even that doesn't hold them long enough. sadface
>>37814650
is that like cannibalism, are they related at all? I like things edgy and having to do with death, but it doesn't get me off or anything
>>37814582
Wanna be my friend? I've had a hard life but I'm still making it, but I have barely any friends and nobody who I talk to on a regular basis besides my family. I've given up temporarily on trying to find someone to love until I work more on myself and see more of a change, I don't think I deserve to date anyone not even anyone I like :(
>>37814504
>>37814539
yeah that's some shit. cucked by our own people. For people who complain a lot about being rejected and being alone, robots sure are self centred and close minded. I actually am starting to believe now that a lot of us are normies or nerdy guys playing a role for comedic effect, I mean I know guys like that actually exist but they get egged on by people who think it's funny to keep people at the bottom and hold themselves back by their own ignorance, like they're a human plaything, it's sick
>>
File: 'Voyeur'_(album)_Saint_Motel.jpg (27KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
'Voyeur'_(album)_Saint_Motel.jpg
27KB, 316x316px
Does anyone else like this band? I feel like I'm stuck in the past
>>
>>37814522
"You guys complain about how women don't like you and bla bla wah wah muh sad kissless handless virgin, yet you post pictures of a teen girl you are sexually attracted to because you think you're entitled to. If I ever knew a guy I liked was an Elizafag, I'd kill myself and him too by dousing us in gasoline and lighting a match"
Me bitching about how creepy it is that people stalk Eliza

"depends how gloomy, not to the point where you're a bore to be around, but as someone who is kinda monotone and deep and serious and very depressed, I could probably get with a qt emo guy. Would we listen to radiohead and talk about how sad it is that people have to resort to killing themselves in our world to solve their problems?" Talking about emo guys, not knowing how to have an actual conversation or knowing what about myself to talk about so I just bring up suicide like a cringey autist

">>37814045
What was she like anon?
>>37814103
awww that's sad
>>37813471 (OP)
I always have dreams where I fall in love with guys, and when I wake up I get sad because it wasn't real and there isn't actually a guy out there who wants me in the way I want them. I don't see it ever happening in the future, I'm just one of those people who is not meant to date" Trying to engage some people in a conversation, by asking about what they were talking about, no response to me of course

Give me some constructive advice robots, am I just too plastic in my delivery? Am I not asking the right questions? Should I know more about stuff and have more hobbies and life experience before I am able to catch anyone's interest? Should I not give up and just try as many times as I can? How do people even "click" with people, I wish I was a normie
>>
>>37815175

I would love to have a friend but I stepped out of my comfort zone today and still trying to get over the panic attacks.
Agoraphobia has reached a new high for me
>>
File: Aprilmae.jpg (25KB, 323x400px) Image search: [Google]
Aprilmae.jpg
25KB, 323x400px
>>37815504
What happened? I'm the same way, I always say I want friends, but when I meet a new person I just shut them out and unintentionally don't make any effort and probably give them the wrong idea. I suck. I do have like 4 friends though, and I really like them, which is why I would like to have more. They bring a lot to my life and add a great deal of flavour to my mundane everyday. Plus, I feel like I have a lot to learn from people, and if I have at least maybe one more person I can talk to and relate to, I won't be so much of a freak? I feel like I haven't made a new friend in a few years, and I'm ashamed to say it but I've never had a job :(
>>
>>37815573

Just tried to make a new friend.
My last best friend died. My ex kind of took the rest of my friends with her. Watched a close family member die.
Walls are closing in and just getting weaker.
I wasn't always robot material. I guess always borderline. I mean I was a NEET for most of my life and played mmorpgs until I gained like 30 lbs.
But it's like I can't even play games anymore.
Especially ones that involve hand eye coordination. I don't have the energy.
If I can't pause I can't play. If its too stimulating I can't play. So I have not played anything for almost a year.
I use to play 4 WoW accounts at the same time. lol.
Now I can't even play a simple platformer for 10 minutes.
I'm just getting weaker. Physically and mentally. It's like. Dying.
>>
>>37815852

If I watch any movies as well..
I put myself in them and become too invested.
Even if I already saw them.
The movie becomes something about me, like twisted around in a way that its a challenge im facing.
It's just too stimulating now and can severely depress me or motivate me in a way that never helps in the end.
>>
>>37815852
Omg I'm so sorry, I was in the same way just a year ish ago, it was so hard to do it but I just had to take little steps and keep trying and now I'm slightly healthier. You might be suicidal and just want to give up but I don't think you should, you need to pull yourself out of this! If it goes on longer it will be detrimental and maybe permanently so. I don't play video games but I never tried to because I felt like I'd be so bad at them and just makea fool of myself and not be able to learn. I think I would like them. How healthy are you, anon? I hope you get better, that really sucks. It's not your fault, and you need to help yourself. I'm so sad for you now :( My dad is an alcoholic and he's been destroying his body more and more now, that he just keeps having binges and hurting himself and others. I just want to tell him to make a big change and become all about that health and stay on his bipolar meds but I don't know how to say it to him. I've decided to make it my life's goal to try and help people who are suffering and in pain, I want to donate to charities and write books and help at shelters with animals. I even had this idea to make little cute sayings and words on encouragement on paper and leave them around town for people to find
>>
Just because your post is ignored, doesn't mean it wasn't read.
I didn't know you guys felt so strongly about being ignored.
Sorry about that. I'll try to respond to posts if they feel lonely.
>>
>>37815305
Love them. Still listen to that album. Brings me back to two summers ago when me & my friends would get high and listen to My Type by Saint Motel
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.