[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a girlfriend if posting on 4chan is your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1674.jpg (48KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1674.jpg
48KB, 655x527px
How do you get a girlfriend if posting on 4chan is your only real hobby?
>>
File: 6550968259682.jpg (258KB, 839x721px) Image search: [Google]
6550968259682.jpg
258KB, 839x721px
r9k is 50% men who have given up on being men and will become your trap gf, really just ask them and you'll probably find one
>>
https://www.realdoll.com/

In the long run, probably cheaper too.
>>
>>37813079
You don't get a gf even if you have other hobbies
A loser is always a loser
The butterfly effect doesn't apply on us
>>
>>37813079

You don't. And 4chan changes you a lot. I've gone from being upset about not having a gf to being an extremely bitter cunt about everything.
>>
>>37813130
But I want a female girlfriend. I want a girlfriend I can relate to, and it's kind of hard to relate to girls that don't go on 4chan. Like I have a Tinder and I was talking to this girl on there earlier, and I'm pretty sure she was into me, but I just didn't feel much of a connection with her.

Also, I might be willing to date a trap, but I think I'd rather date a female.
>>
>>37813216
I admire your gumption, but women like hobbies that are either male stereotypes or something constructive, so you might have to do some R&D in those

At the very least, if you have other positive qualities, a woman would probably look past 4chan, but she'll never embrace it as anything but a negative
>>
>>37813204

lol who would've thought that shitposting during your adolescence would turn you into a cynical aloof adult
>>
>>37813079
>How do you get a girlfriend
have you tried acting like a shit head?
>>
>>37813204
4Chan got me a gf
Then again/pol/ makes me hate her for being a lefty
>>
>>37813364
I don't know if I'll ever be able fully to trust and love a woman. These past years have made me feel like such a waste of space. I'm not even that bad-looking and there are women on this board and all over the world that I could probably connect with, but they refuse to date me or even just talk to me because I'm depressed, don't have a huge circle of friends, and because of my lack of hobbies. I've honestly never felt more worthless in my life.
>>
>>37813458
And the thing is none of my friends would understand because they're all Chads and they all constantly have women hitting on them and wanting to fuck them. I think that's why, for the most part, I haven't hung out with them in years. I just don't think they'd understand what I'm going through.
>>
File: perfect.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>37813510
that's a tough place to be, but I think you'll work it out if you start with something simpler like getting a self-directed hobby.
It's a good sign to women, if a guy can talk about something he enjoys (without going full autistic about it either), and he wants to share the fulfillment he gets from that hobby with her. It's not as straightforward or guaranteed as the BECOME CHAD option that can totally work too (see fit), but you'll have better luck with finding women that fulfill you as a person
>>
I honestly feel like it would be easier if I was bisexual. Guys seem to be much less picky than women. I've even tried joining gay discord groups, but I'm just not attracted to guys at all.
>>
>>37813683
But the thing is I don't have a passion. There are a lot of things I'm interested in, like mathematics, linguistics, foreign languages, and economics. But I'm not super passionate about any of those things, but I'm somewhat interested in all of them. Also, those aren't constructive hobbies.

I might learn woodworking or something just to get a girl's attention, because that's a constructive hobby that isn't really nerdy, but it's also a stereotypically male hobby.
>>
>>37813738
Or I might learn to draw. That sounds a bit easier and more interesting, but it's also not the most masculine hobby.
>>
>>37813079
Find a new hobby to add to your repertoire of hobbies faggot.
>>
>>37813815
Ok would drawing be a good hobby?
>>
>>37813827
Yes. Anything is a good hobby if you enjoy it and there's actually something to talk about. Maybe add someway to improve at it for good measure.
>>
>>37813827
only if you look like leonardo dicaprio
>>
>>37813079

You orbit a disgusting 2/10 fembot
>>
>>37813767
if you really like drawing, it's also one of your best bets at winning over a girl that's internet savvy, so it's not a bad bet at all, considering

just never forget that you gotta start at a place where everything you make is shit, and don't be afraid to use references at the start, training your hand to create the lines you want it to is one of the biggest beginner's steps
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.