[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's my Misaki? I'm spiraling into the worst depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Where's my Misaki? I'm spiraling into the worst depression I've felt in years and I need someone to pull me out of it
>>
Didn't you watch NHK?
Misaki didn't help him in the end.
He did it by himself.
>>
>>37812214
Don't be sad
orgiisn
>>
>>37812239
I don't think I can do it myself at this point, anon
>>
>>37812214
All I learned from NHK is starvation is the only thing that gets NEETs to finally get a job.
>>
>>37812282
kek, I watched it years ago, anon. I'm not even a NEET. I just feel hopeless about finding a connection with a female that shares my interests
>>
>>37812401
I've pretty much come to the understanding that I'll likely never find a female to share a romantic relationship, so I've pretty much given up on that. I still want to have friends though, since social interaction keeps me sane. I also just want to get a job that I can enjoy, and use the money to pursue hobbies that I've always wanted to pursue.
If I were you, I would just focus first on getting some friends or more friends, but don't do it with the expectation that you'll find a gf. Just have fun, and maybe by some stoke of luck you might find a compatible female.
>>
>>37812239
Misaki gave him a push in the right direction.
>>
>>37812502
I don't care about friends, anon. It's hard to explain, but I like being alone aside from wanting a girlfriend to talk to and do dumb shit like cuddle with.
>>
>>37812867
Well that's a problem then. Humans will become depressed if they don't have proper human companionship. You've basically put yourself in a very difficult situation, where the only way out is to skip all the steps and go right to the most challenging kind of relationship.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.