[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"So I was thinking tonight if you're not busy you could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

"So I was thinking tonight if you're not busy you could come over to my place and watch horror movies with me."
>>
>>37811884
This isn't even a meme, there are girls like this.
>>
>>37811905
I wish I met a girl like that...
>>
>girls and normies get scared to horror movies
>shouting in suprise and hiding their eyes

Why do they do this? All horror movies are laughably predictable. I've not been shocked by a horror movie since the ending of the first Friday the 13th movie.
>>
>>37811932
It sucks because a lot of them know they whole sombre thing is a plus for some guys and end up as roasties, a lot are pretty reserved though
>>
>>37811884
I hate every single person adopting a certain style like this.
>I'm a gothic
or whatever bullshit
I thought this would not leave middle school but it did

it's all so trash
>>
>>37811940
The ending of the Friday the 13th was obvious af, anon. Were you young when you watched it?
>>
>>37811971
Why?
It just means there's more diversity.
Better then every girl being a Normie Stacy sloot...
>>
>>37812172
You don't have to adopt a "style" (that thousands of other people also have) to look special
>>
>>37811884
>tfw you're a huge baby for horror movies
Never gonna get me one of them goth alt chicks
>>
>>37811884

man would i leap
>>
>>37812261
but ultimately, everyone adopts a certain type of style.
>>
Every girl into lolita I've met had more issues than National Geographic. Avoid them like the plage.
>>
>>37812472
Where do I get a qt lolita gf?
>>
>>37811940
guess it depends on the person, I watched a lot of bizarre movies, played the "most scary" games and never been actually scared..

shame im a pussy irl
>>
>>37812500
I meet a few in a board game and RPG cafe, also in my uni's short-lived manga society
>>
>>37812261
as long as you take this "style" for how you dress and not for your personality its ok
>>
>>37812472
tfw I also have more issues than national geographic
>>
>>37812472
>Every girl into lolita I've met had more issues than National Geographic
Just like robots.
>>
>>37811884
"So ... here's my number ... so call me maybe?"
>>
>>37811884
She just wants to watch naruto and show off her crappy lolita outfit from /cgl/
>>
>>37811932
A seagull roastie who fucks sugar daddies who buy them brandshit when she isn't trashing other seagull roasties on lolcow?
>>
>>37812693
That's only the sweet lolitas. Everyone knows their the biggest whores and shit talkers.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (962KB, 2400x1720px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
962KB, 2400x1720px
>>37812472
most of us are filled to the brim with problems therefore making a girl like that optimal for most of us , if you are searching for stacy as a robot then thats a problem
>>
>>37812472
>Every girl into lolita I've met had more issues than National Geographic
I'm going to remember this one.
>>
>>37812676
I would be so down with that. Currently I await the new ep of boruto every week like a fuckin school girl
>>
>>37812026
Yeah. You know the edgy phase as a kid when you want to watch horror movies?

It was my first horror movie I ever watched.
>>
>tfw no goth gf to watch obscure slasher or giallo movies with
>>
>>37812261
But what if it's because you like it regardless of how "special" or not it is?
>>
>>37812662
quite possibly one of the worst fucking posts in the history of 4chan. kys niggerfaggot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.