[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, the only person I ever cared about is thinking of leaving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1490002249749.jpg (36KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
1490002249749.jpg
36KB, 598x598px
Help, the only person I ever cared about is thinking of leaving me, because of my paranoia and how I stress over everything possible and get depressed over anything. It's gotten so bad he doesn't know I'm stalking his discord because I'm concerned about what he's doing while not with me and I started talking to him in a mean way when he said he was going to go shower but instead messaged on discord for an hour straight.... I don't want to do it and I'm afraid that he'll leave me . what should I do I am scared
>>
zap zap faggot
>>
>>37811394
Just act normal
That doesnt mean act like yourself, just cool it down and try to be more calm about things. Number one turn off for people or just general annoyance if you're not looking for romance is being overly attached.
>>
>>37811470
I'll try.
And it is.. He's just the only person ever who showed some kind of liking towards me
>>37811415
.-.
>>
>>37811702
Who is this person though?
>>
Are you a girl? I wouldn't mind you stalking my discord...
>>
>>37811716
The person I love
>>37812011
A boy.
>>
>>37812011
Why do you even ask anymore? If it's a picture of an anime loli it's 100% chance it's a faggot.
>>
>>37812226
I am not a faggot for liking a small cute boy
>>
>>37812187
Do you love them for romantic and selfish reasons or is it real sympathy
>>
he's just an imaginary internet friend
>>
>>37812285
They like me too but my autism makes it hard for them to enjoy my company at all times.
He says so himself...
>>
>>37812373
You sound like a clingy desparate paranoid trap. You possibly spent a long time alone upset certain you'll never find someone then heroic angel bf swoops in and saves you. Now that you've had a taste you desperately don't want to go back to being alone so you cling. With almost certainty that he'll leave you you cling tighter just so you can enjoy what time you have left.

Am I correct?
>>
>>37812459
Also youre terrified that if he leaves there will never be another. Youre getting older and chances are dropping like flies. Your end of the pool gets thinner and thinner as you lose attractiveness to time.
>>
>>37812264
You're a boy. He's a boy. Let's do the math.

>Boy + boy = x
>x = gay
>gay = faggot

Prove me wrong. Protip you can't
>>
>>37812459
>>37812489
He's more of a trap then me.... He's just everything I have and I am afraid of letting him do other things, and I feel really bad about stalking him..... I don't want him to go but wanting that so bad makes him want to go
>>
>>37811394
Oh fuck you I bet you don't have the damned idea what it means to care about someone.

You'll forget about him and move onto some new, especially if you're still underage in high school. Your feelings will change, you'll stop giving a shit about him.
>>
>>37812650
No I won't.... I am 18 too so not high school....
I care about him a lot I would sacrifice my whole free time to take care of him and protect him if I could
>>
>>37812728
>18

It's a fleeting feeling. It'll go away. You're too young to truly and honestly care about someone for the entirety of your life.

Regardless, it'd never work unless you two could get stable incomes and have actual active lives. No I don't mean being a normie, I mean providing for yourselves. Things change when people start to get jobs or responsibilities. Teenagers in love don't last for one stupid fucking reason or another.
>>
>>37812772
We both have jobs.
He has a few good friends but I don't have any at all, thus why I only care about him
>>
>>37812646
Relax. Like really relax. Take a day to just lay around. No technology. Just enjoy the weather and dont think about anything. It got me through a tough time it might help.

Also if it doesnt work im looking for a clingy bf :<
>>
> an entire social board for normalfag problems
> an entire fag board for fag problems
> tumblr
> leddit
> faceberg

All these resources for your non-problem. How dumb do you have to be to go to the one place you least belong over it?
>>
>>37812883
I don't have friends, am depressed and probably paranoid.....
I don't get why you would say that.
>>37812838
Okay. I'll really do my best to not overwhelm him
>>
>>37812646
>everything I have
there's your problem right there. branch out a bit, and diversify your emotional support pillars.

being someone's "everything" is a lot of pressure to have, and he understandably doesn't like it.
>>
>>37812929
I dont want to overwhelm you but dont be a tick. The moment a bf finds hes dating a tick he pulls it off. A tick left unchecked grows toxic. Trust me, ticks hold on tight put they're easy to pull off. If you hold too tight he'll take you out of his life and float on without a scar.
>>
>>37813041
I know that but I can't do anything about it...
>>
>>37813092
I know that I am trying to improve... I thought of maybe seeing a doctor and he said he thinks it's a good idea but I am really afraid of seeing someone so ill be less paranoid or something....
>>
>>37813120
you are confusing difficult with "can't". if you want this to work, you will do something about it.

because the alternative if you don't is that he'll leave you.
>>
>>37813236
I I will try my hardest to put less of a load on him.... I don't want to hurt him
>>
>>37812883
>an entire board for autism
i think OP belongs here more than anywhere else
>>
>>37811394
sounds like hes right since you're freaking the fuck out over it and stalking him. seek mental help.
>>
File: 1493185017501.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493185017501.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>37814043
I am afraid of doing that.
>>37813362
No bully
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.