[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be Chad's fuck sleeve >he will never cuddle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1478396078867.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478396078867.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>ywn be Chad's fuck sleeve
>he will never cuddle you tenderly at night after filling your t.me/boypussy with liquid child
is there any legitimate point to living
>>
You fucking ningen! GET OFF MY BOARD FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37810785
>You fucking ningen! GET OFF MY BOARD FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEE
ok thanks?
>>
>>37810785
>>37810729
stop being such embarrassing cuts you retards
>>
>>37811306
>stop being such embarrassing cuts you retards
what does this even mean
>>
>>37811451
It means you faggots are destroying this board and I hate you and want you to go away and never come back.
>>
So when did this homogeneous subliminal messaging started occurring here? Did /lgbt/ send sleeper agents, or has /lgbt/ finally hit rock bottom?
I am not impressed by these cock goblins mindmelding the robot.
>>
>>37811506
i dont think it's the fag board, but rather outside organizations (using that term loosely) trying to force not only fag shit but also interracial shit (random off topic threads with black women as the OP image are suddenly much more common now). they know the robots are mentally weak, lonely, desperate etc. so they know that this brainwashing will be most effective here
>>
>>37811601
>>37811506
You know I (OP) am still here and you can ask me directly right?

there is no need for these conspiracies, I have the answers you seek for why these threads are being made, you just have to ask
>>
>>37811506
/r9k/ is /lgbt/ friendly and always has been. If you aren't an ally, fuck off back to >>/pol/.
>>
>>37811601
It's exactly this. They can't be allowed to take root here. We're taking all this backwash from /pol/ and /r9k/ is an easy target.
>>
>>37811636
Why do you insist on shitting up this board constantly? You have so many other outlets to troll for cock.

>>37811643
That's a lie. It's just a flat out lie. Why the fuck would we be friendly to 50% of the trheads in the catalogue being faggots trying to score more cock.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>37810729
>is there any legitimate point to living
To be chads fuck sleeve of course
>>
>>37810785
>You fucking ningen! GET OFF MY BOARD FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEE
Rude
>>
File: 6aexcxjbzs6y.jpg (345KB, 1014x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6aexcxjbzs6y.jpg
345KB, 1014x1200px
>>37811002
>ok thanks?
Why the question mark?
>>
>>37810729
I already feel so sad everyday, are you trying to push me over the edge?
>>
>>37815388
I'd push you over the edge of my bed and fuck you senseless
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.