[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want a gf, anons, I want a girl I can love. I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

I don't want a gf, anons, I want a girl I can love. I want someone that makes me happy when I think about her, someone that doesn't necessarily share all of my interests, but someone that cares about my world and makes me want to find out about hers. I want someone I'm completely comfortable with, someone whom I can see any day and would want to see me as much as possible.

I had a girl like that. We broke up over half a year ago because she moved to Oxford to do her PhD, but I still think about her. I've dated people since but I never felt truly involved with them, it seemed like a passing thing to me. I miss her, guys. I'll never get her back, but I want that kind of relationship back.
>>
Kill yourself beta cuckold.
>>
>>37810481
What a clever and insightful retort.
>>
Who's that girl that you still think about, anons?
>>
>>37810481
Just because Stacy cucked you doesn't mean you have to take it out on whiteknight-kun.
>>
So a girlfriend?
>>
>>37810473
2D is the answer
you must ascend to the purest form of love
>>
File: 1497761049283.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1497761049283.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
i just want a girl that loves me as much as i love them
>>
File: 4gfuF3E.jpg (85KB, 540x526px) Image search: [Google]
4gfuF3E.jpg
85KB, 540x526px
Don't be a faggot. Play video games. Girls are retards.
>>
>>37810960
Not exactly, I've had "gfs" who I didn't particularly love and didn't particularly want to spend time with them while they adored me, and the opposite where I really want to spend time with the girl but she just wants more space. I want a relationship where the amount the girl loves me and the amount I love the girl are both equal and high.

>>37810996
Thanks, I take a lot of drugs, but not enough to think that some girl animated by a bunch of dudes in Japan will ever love me.

>>37811011
Ayyy, me too. But I also want a girl who is deserves my love, and I find it difficult to fall for a girl unless she's actually special.
>>
File: XFqRmi7[1].jpg (78KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
XFqRmi7[1].jpg
78KB, 640x1136px
>>37811143
I actually used to game a lot - I've sunk 6.5k hours into Dota 2. Thing is, games could never fill that hole that girls did, and at some point it nearly ended with me killing myself and so on(:
>>
>I don't want a gf, anons, I want a girl I can love.
What is a girlfriend to you then?

Geting past all your bullshit in your first paragraph, that just sounds like any healthy relationship, nothing special anon. Why would anyone be with someone they don't care about and doesn't make them happy?

Get over this chick and move on with your life, she's fucking dudes, telling them she can't stop thinking them giving them love heart emojis too. She's not part of your life anymore. I suggest deleting the screenshots, you're living in the past.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.