[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it bother you to see a homely 'attainable' woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0089.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
Does it bother you to see a homely 'attainable' woman in a relationship with a Chad? It's as if you would rather he date Stacy than the awkward geek girl
>>
>>37810419
yeah, most chads date stacys, but because they are Chad they can choose from the highest to least attractive person, so exceptions occur, ray liotta (the Goodfellas guy) dated whoopie goldberg for example, the opposition (stacy dating a normal guy) happens too

yeah it bugs me a little
>>
>>37810419
No.

And if it bothers you you're a dumbass normie with a 5 year old's appreciation of human relationships.

Some people date eachother because they like their personalities. Not because "they want to look at eachother's pretty faces". Most everyone, actually.
>>
>>37810702
You're a normie it a girl for having this attitude
>>
>>37810702
academic research and not being a stupid unrealistic optimist proves otherwise, looks like your the dumbass since you can't back up your claim
>>
>>37810419
Just because he looks good doesn't make him a Chad. Be happy for love OP.
>>
>>37810419

No because the entire point of Chad is that he gets to do whatever he wants.
>>
>>37810419
It doesn't bother me at all. A lot of the time homely girls have more personality and depth than a vapid Stacy who knows nothing but Jell-O shots at the club and bjs in he bathroom. As long as she can make my dick hard, it doesn't matter if she's a 10/10 or a 5/10.
>>
File: fcf.png (320KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
fcf.png
320KB, 469x463px
>>37810730
>>37810762
You know I don't throw around le hat meme but you're really fitting the bill here

You view other human beings through a computer monitor and you're just making up an imaginary strawman so that you can knock it down rather than try to understand or explain how normal, happy people interact with eachother

I suspect because you're insecure.
>>
>>37810891
you're wrong, I'm happy for them, but in truth the highest attractive tend to date the highest attractive, but there are exceptions hence OPs pic, I swear look at a study by Duke University but Richard Arciel (can't spell his last name right) again I'm not bitter, but the likelihood a Stacy would date a middle attractive guy like me are remote af

It's sweet that your have so much faith in people being good and seeing past a persons looks but it's unrealistic, you must be young and sensitive good luck!!
>>
>>37811089
Yeah really attractive people tend to date other really attractive people. When you live your life like that it would probably seem weird to just date a normal or ugly person

What I was objecting to was the allegation that everyone dates eachother because they think they're attractive. The world isn't like this, I can't describe to you how much it is not like this.
>>
>>37811279
Yeah I hope someday someone values me and sees my inner qualities, I'm sweet, intelligent, talented, brave, poetic, sensitive, charming, kind, wonderful, gifted, and very humble
>>
File: 26220181376725.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
26220181376725.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>37811456
you ate in the toilets didn't you
>>
>>37811456
Are you tho or are you just mimicking that on surface

You know when it feels right. Some people just recognize people's surface level attempts to be nice to people (holding the door open) and think it's douchier than just doing whatever

Be real and people will come to you
>>
>>37810419
Girls don't like me big fucking whoop
I'll be over here playing video games, you can keep that homely whatever it is you call it
>>
>>37811547
sorry I don't get the reference?
>>37811590
I was kinda kidding I have a weird sense of humor, one girl did describe me in three words "sweet, smart and cute" and added: "and weird, but in a good way"; tl;dr I'm just a weirdy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.