[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel pathetic and like an idiot but can you guys just be nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1415.jpg (46KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1415.jpg
46KB, 640x366px
I feel pathetic and like an idiot but can you guys just be nice and reassuring? I don't have anyone else to ask.

I've been sick and haven't slept for the past few days and I just want to know that things can get better.

How do you handle feeling totally alone? Any other robots out there without and friends or family?
>>
>>37810289
What's your living situation like? Do you want to talk on discord? I'm lonely too, currently in the middle of losing my entire family
>>
Things can get better. They can also get worse.

Either way, it's really not up to you, so don't beat yourself up about how things turn out. If everyone could just "choose be happy" and "live a great life", then everyone would. But that's not how it works. You can never be free of the laws of physics, the way you were raised, and the constraints of your circumstances. The lie that those things don't apply is just a lie used to hurt people and also to steal from them (like they do with those "self help" books that are really just written to cheat desperate people out of their dollars).

Just do your best. That's the best you can do.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>37810322
Live alone. I have a couple of neighbors who say hi and make small talk when they see me out, but that's pretty much it.

I'd join your discord but I'm sick and just kind of a mess. How are you losing your family? What's happening?
>>
>>37810323
I think the worst part is knowing that unless something out of the ordinary happens and there is a freak accent, I will likely have 60 more years of this. I don't even want one more year.
>>
>>37810289
>How do you handle feeling totally alone?

i read

good literature is weirdly intimate, because its a connection with another persons mind and perspective

i also go videochat on omegle using really common tags like 'reddit' and 'tumblr' and 'politics'

goodluck OP

i hope youre doing alright
>>
>>37810381
You don't need to put in much effort to talk with me, really..
My family is convinced that I "ruined the family" somehow, and shit on me all the time just for existing. Even when I try to spend time or do something for them, they don't care and claim that I never do stuff for them. Idk, it hurts. Everything else in my life is wrong too.
What are you sick with?
>>
File: LMTD Time Only.png (714KB, 1300x876px) Image search: [Google]
LMTD Time Only.png
714KB, 1300x876px
>>37810289
>How do you handle feeling totally alone?
distract yourself. its the only thing that helps and it gets harder w/ each day. hang in there man. I know it doesn't help but you're not the only one that feels that emptiness
>>
>>37810289
Life is sometimes a desert of pain. But within the desert are many oasis'. The meaning if life is traveling across the desert to find an oasis. Until you get to that amazing and beautiful moment, there will be suffering. But in the end, it is worth it. All of us have our own oasis to find. You will find yours. Hang in there, and KEEP GOING.
>>
>>37810289
I don't handle it all very well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.