[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw unironically too smart for a girlfriend why are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: man with a brain tumor.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
man with a brain tumor.png
279KB, 898x790px
>tfw unironically too smart for a girlfriend

why are women such plebs?
>>
>>37809607
You know this is a cop out right? If you were smart you would recognize how maleable they are. You just have to treat them as lesser beings. Seems hard at first because "muh morals" but it gets easier the more you do it
>>
>>37809607
Shut the hell up you arrogant cocksucker. You're just a 3/10 who is mad he can't get a 10/10 stacy
>>
File: 1493702586066.jpg (615KB, 1364x595px) Image search: [Google]
1493702586066.jpg
615KB, 1364x595px
>>37809681
>tfw to smart to waste finite brain power on feeling loneliness or manipulating others
>>
>>37809681
>You just have to treat them as lesser beings.
Why would I demean myself when anime women offer superior intellectual stimulation?
>>
>>37809723
>his brain power is finite
I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1497562190949.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
1497562190949.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
>>37809742
Such is the curse of the human condition, brain-o-tron. That's why I have to make the best of it.
>>
>>37809681
This. It's not that you're too intelligent, it's that you're applying your intelligence in the wrong places to have the kind of relationship you want. And if you expect women to be as intelligent as you you will be sorely disappointed. If you want to have thought provoking conversations and shared tastes with someone, that's what male friends are for. You can't expect a girlfriend to fulfill that for you, and that's not what they're for anyway.
>>
>>37809607
Date me, I'm patrician as fuck with a 140+ IQ and autism.
>>
>>37809723
Its kind of like that, well it seems thats what your doing, but really
>inb4 neckbeard
You are polarizing feminine and masculind behavior. This isnt something that requires calculation more so being aware of social dynamics, as well as you being the dominant leader as a male. So, although it comes off as manipulation its not. Its just the natural order of this world.
>>
>>37809681
It's hard to connect to people when your interests lie far outside the range of "normal" interests. OP is obviously a shitposting twat, but I really do think it is possible to be "too intelligent" to make friends (without expending great effort).
>>
>>37809766
>not just having a male partner

baka
>>
>>37809819
Do you think I'm some kind of faggot?
>>
>>37809813
Yeah it definitely true but its a bunch of crap, believing your too smart is foolish and ultimately makes you miserable. Its better to use it to your advantage then to opt out. You couod be smart, but actually geing smart is being able to socialize effectively with positive outcomes

>37809766
>And if you expect women to be as intelligent as you you will be sorely disappointed.

This too, its about companionship not having a rivetting conversation about life
>>
>>37810229
Complete abortion
>>
>>37809607
>>37809723

Kek. I love robots.

>>37809711

>t. dumb beefie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.