[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i got ghosted by a girl and ive moved on sort of but there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1497679304271.png (491KB, 1832x2366px) Image search: [Google]
1497679304271.png
491KB, 1832x2366px
so i got ghosted by a girl and ive moved on sort of but there's still times where it just hits me..

i wish i got some closure or sumthing, she really helped me and i dunt kno why she did it. i thought at first maybe shes just having her own issues but shes posting pics on social media still so what gives? iknow it';s sumthing eveyrone kinda has to go thru at times but it still sucks.

ghosted thread i guess..
>>
File: sad boia.gif (107KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
sad boia.gif
107KB, 100x100px
>>37808030
Same just move on when it does hit you immediately think of something comfy or a more current memory
>>
File: 1483046808008.jpg (39KB, 522x756px) Image search: [Google]
1483046808008.jpg
39KB, 522x756px
>>37808271
yeah....it's just why she did it is wat kills me.. last time we spoke there wasnt any autism she said she missed me and asked how i was and stuff and it seemed ok
>>
>>37808342
how long ago was this, anon? I'm sorry
>>
File: ed.gif (493KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ed.gif
493KB, 500x375px
>>37808030
I've ghosted multiple people and groups
I don't even know why or how
Just fell out of habit with talking to them and because so nervous that I wouldnt know how to connect with them again so I just run away and move on to something else
By far my worst habit but I have no idea how to break it
>>
>>37808400
a month or two ago

im guilty of ghosting her a few times too and now i wish i didnt..
>>
>>37808417
yeah i hope it's nothing personal but she deleted me off snapchat so.. idont know. i mean it's one thing to not respond but to delete me too? i mean i never really ghost bcus of them usually it's because of my own problems im going through but i dont know it doesnt really seem like she is because she's posting pics still so
>>
>>37808477
I hate to say it but it's probably permanent.
It's complicated and I only speak for myself obviously but in that situation it usually has more to do with just a disconnect I guess? I dont know how to put it, but it's not personal I don't think.
>>
>>37808628
like just drifting off? that does kind of make sense, like we didnt have anything to talk about anymore?
>>
>>37808834
Mmmeh kind of. A little like drifting off but just very SUDDEN you know?
Like, sometimes you wake up and you just feel completely differently than the day before? I think that's normal, but anyway like that happening but with who you talk to. It just suddenly feels like "I suddenly dont know this person" and being unable to tell whether it's you or them that's changed, and not knowing how to approach that.
>>
Who here /ghosted by Vicky/
>>
>>37808932
ah i see.. also it was an online relationship so i that made things hard to see too. thanks for the insight , i appreciate it. just really sad im going to miss her , she was always there wen i was down and got me out of my shell desu. wish i cudve been there more for her
>>
>>37808030
This probably means your gay.
>>
File: Jeb.png (336KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Jeb.png
336KB, 1024x576px
>>37808030
the fact that she ghosted you shows that she was shitty to begin with

even though it hurts, youre probably better off without her

it takes a really self absorbed, unsympathetic, lazy mentality to ghost someone you're even kind of close to

i hope you feel better OP
>>
>>37808962
Vicky from Canada?
>>
>>37808417
>Just fell out of habit with talking to them and because so nervous that I wouldnt know how to connect with them again so I just run away and move on to something else
This is my entire life and I hate it.
>>
File: 1487595003023 (1).gif (419KB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1487595003023 (1).gif
419KB, 287x216px
>>37808030
Here's the thing anon

You want to understand her mindset, you want to understand the reason she did this, her personal justification for why this is okay.

But it's not just something she failed to tell you - it's not just something she's hiding from you or too scared to admit. The fact is, there simply is no reason. There is no justification. There was no ethical struggle in her mind that resulted in her thinking "this is okay"

She just did it, because that's how she wanted to do it. And then she moved on and you are nothing to her now

This is how women are, it's how their brains are wired.

If she ever denies this it's not a true denial, it's simply her socially posturing herself in front of a group, or leading you on further to try to extract more utility from you at an arbitrary future point. But she doesn't want to put herself on the line for you in any way, you were only ever a tool for her
>>
>go on first tinder date
>every thing goes well and we are planning on our next date
>walk her to her car and make out
>text throughout that first week
>get a text from her number saying to leave her alone and she has a boyfriend
>okay.jpeg
>she calls me a week later and apologizes and says its her abusive ex who hacked her phone and is trying to ruin her life
>sets up date for the next day
>never hear from her again.
so which was it bros? was she a cheating whore or did he murder her?
>>
>>37810905
Hacked her phone? What does that even mean? He somehow remotely accessed her phone or phone number and texted you? It doesn't even make sense, how many normies know how to do actual shit like that?

She's clearly cheating and her boyfriend found out, kick her to the curb with your boot
>>
>>37810966
i don't really remember, i was drunk as shit when she called me and explained it all. apparently she was saying that he still had her apartment key from when they dated and "broke it", looked through her phone and smashed it (all after seeing my texts to her about meeting up, kissing, etc).

>She's clearly cheating and her boyfriend found out, kick her to the curb with your boot
i came to that conclusion on my own
>>
>>37811305
>"broke in"
>>
File: Rinnegan.gif (286KB, 519x139px) Image search: [Google]
Rinnegan.gif
286KB, 519x139px
I ghosted my plausible wife after 3 years of trying to get her attention. She cucked me multiple times when she knew I had feelings for her.

I was always there for her and then a pretty boy comes along and she completely forgets about me the second she lays her eyes on him. I even tried to talk to her but it was like I was a shadow. So thats what I became a shadow. I avoided her at all cost. I was good enough for her and she threw me aside for some random guy. We attended highschool together but she could never find me. Last time I saw her she was seating three seats away from me in graduation. She waved and I ignored her and never saw her again.

Anywho rumor has it shes a cum bucket at community college back home and is failing most of her classes or barely passing.
>>
This was a long time ago but I'll say it anyway
>Meet cute half filipina half white girl
>We hit it off, go out for awhile
>Around October of that year she tells me she lost her phone and couldn't talk or even hang out
>It was like 2 months I put up with that, even if she didn't want to be with me the least she could have done was say something
>Call her on private, she answers and immediately starts crying then says we can still be friends
>I talked to her like 2-3 times in the span of 7 years
I think what sucked about it the most was I had never been in a year long relationship before and I was more invested than she was
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.