[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about to move into small room in a shared house >it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 220x160px)
images.jpg
6KB, 220x160px
>about to move into small room in a shared house
>it's with three girls
>one's 24, I work with her
>one's probably 25 and annoying
>one's 29 probably and has a little kids

What am I getting myself into here? Should I just stay with my mom?
>>
>>37806187
Pretty much. We discuss this topic and more in this discord

YkYMAVU
>>
OP here again, I really want to bang/date one of the girls should I try it?
>>
>Live in house with 3 random asian women
>never talk to them
>don't know any of their names
>haven't even seen them in like 3 weeks because i only leave my room when they are not around
This isn't like my Chinese cartoons at all
>>
>>37806358
Don't shit were you eat
In fact, don't shit at all, women are a meme gender
>>
>>37806391
>implying she won't return my affections, kick the others out, and join me in domestic bliss
>>
>>37806187
nah OP you'll be fine. I also moved this year at the pathetic age of 26 years old into a flat with 2 girls.
One day one of them invited me to hanging out with friends (turns out it was just her classmate and 2 flatmates of said girl).
I am currently dating one of them.

So yeah, it can be good. I literally have only gone out that night, and obviously have no friends here as I moved cities too.
>>
>>37806441
>implying your not a delusional joke of a human being
>>
>>37806473
Fuck you dude.
>>37806470
Hey thanks man, I'm already friendly with my coworker, and she was more than happy to offer me room and board, so I'm hopeful.
>>
That would be hell on earth for me, living with women I'm not even currently fucking. I could never do that.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (24KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
24KB, 500x350px
>>37806358
The Little kids.
Bang the little kids.
>>
>>37806703
yeah just don't try to date one of your own flatmates. Not that it's impossible, but jumping to that "living together" stage right off the bat would scare most girls. At least the sane ones...
>>
>>37806187
I say no because of the kids. That would suck.
>>
>>37806187
Girls suck to live with. They moan at you all the time and want attention, kinda like a dog.
>>
>>37806187
You are fucked. I'd say stay with your mom. However I don't know the specifics, but fuck I do not want to live with women, ever. Literally only my mother and other sister are the only real women who I can tolerate, I'd never live with any other women desu
>>
Do it bro, you need to get out of your moms house it makes life 10x better. Just don't lay it on too thick with the girl. It's really gonna suck when they start bringing home chads. You'll feel like an idiot and they'll think your a loser because you aren't getting laid like they are. Don't get your hopes up with these girls.
>>
>>37806187
>Should I just stay with my mom?
YES
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.