[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

parents will kick me out of house in a few weeks and im kv neet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 6CfKIcT.jpg (84KB, 780x1095px) Image search: [Google]
6CfKIcT.jpg
84KB, 780x1095px
parents will kick me out of house in a few weeks and im kv neet without social skills

should i go to a psych ward or should i try the life as homeless?

im from barcelona btw
>>
>>37805886
become a truck driver and live the neet life listening to podcasts and netflix in your truck
>>
>>37805886
Find a job as soon as possible. What are psych wards in Barcelona like? I would recommend it dude, just find a comf easy job like at a fast food place and slum it out at the airports or cafes as long as you can till you get the money ffor a place to live
>>
when you leave tell them youre going to kill yourself, then run away and call them in a year.
>>
>>37805886
Parents gave you none of the essential skills to function in society, Kick you out, this is some 4D cruelty
>>
>>37807920
so they can feel bad for a year of course.
>>
>>37807976
i doubt they dont care if youre alive or dead, its not really something you have complete control over unless youre some psychopath.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 224x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 224x168px
>>37805886
Take the buttsex redpill and whore yourself to other men.

No one will hurt you.
>>
>>37805886
no, fuck your parents. go up to them and beat the shit out of your dad, catch him off guard. gotta let those damn rents know you are in fucking charge. once you take care of him, fuck your mom, gotta show dominance to these fucks. take heart fellow anon, you can get through this, just gotta be Chad once in your life.
>>
File: 1497137398967.png (905KB, 755x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497137398967.png
905KB, 755x768px
Time to go innawoods. I hope you saw this coming and have been preparing.

I both envy you and dread the day it is my turn.
>>
>>37805886
Either you can 1. Get easy job as a store clerk
or 2. Rob a bank and make sure to get arrested then repeat for easy mode get food and service for free
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.