[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get through another day of manual labor, I barely made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1355861531056.png (200KB, 465x429px) Image search: [Google]
1355861531056.png
200KB, 465x429px
How do I get through another day of manual labor, I barely made it through my last I've been sore all weekend. Or how do I at least maximize gains while doing it?
>>
>>37805844
proceed at a high velocity
>>
>>37805869
I know this is a meme but its lifting heavy shit repeatedly this will not work out well
>>
>>37806004
it gets easier, just quit being a puss
>>
File: How did things come to this.jpg (56KB, 401x368px) Image search: [Google]
How did things come to this.jpg
56KB, 401x368px
>>37805844

also just got my first week of manual labor done. 10 hours a day on 7 day work week, think positive thoughts and ignore that you're trapped there for the remaining time, think of short creative stories and stuff that makes you happy. Time flies when you're distracted.
>>
>>37806161
the problem is I need to talk to this other person, and its not a job that I can just zone out while doing it and just daydream. like I need to be paying attention all day. At least it's only 3 more weeks, and then I get to start my shitty job at lowes. I swear I feel like my mental age has regressed to like 14 and I feel uncomfortable in working environments
>>
>>37805844
Get enough sleep, stay hydrated, and make sure you're getting enough electrolytes. If you're feeling sore, upping the amount of sodium, magnesium, and potassium you take in might help. Try not to drink too much caffeine after noon. Hope that helps robro, we're gonna make it.
>>
File: 1497287334748.jpg (45KB, 631x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497287334748.jpg
45KB, 631x600px
>>37806245

Are ya making the good money? I make 100$ on per dium and 15$ an hour, so it's worth the suffering.
>>
>>37806456
I only make 10 an hour but its better than anything else around here. at least I don't have to pay for a gym :|
>>
>>37805844
get baked.
>>
Aspirin an hour before work,and afterwards, pace yourself as well. I was a skinny geek and started stocking shelves and my aisle was Soda and Water. Even the little 1 liter seltzer cases are heavy,and a box of 6 gallons of water weighs nearly 30 lbs! But I struggled,and perservered,and gained muscle. You will too,but accept now it won't be overnight.
>>
>>37807043
Another good idea...relax those muscles after work. A long hot shower will work as well,but both work best in tangent.
>>
For the love of God, do not bend your back, bend your knees. Buy a back support if you think you might need it. Also, work smart not hard. If you need to move things from point A to point B, don't carry them one buy one, use a kart or something to help. Or put them on a pallet jack to help you move it around.
>>
I wouldn't mind cumming inside her pussy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.