[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck /r9k/, the final battle approaches. South Park False

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: kindagaybutalsokindaspooked.jpg (82KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
kindagaybutalsokindaspooked.jpg
82KB, 624x624px
Holy fuck /r9k/, the final battle approaches.

South Park False Memory - Orange Julius

many people (including myself) remember the term "Orange Julius" in the fingerbang episode of south park (Something you can do with your finger), I watched it yesterday morning and when the first reference to "orange julius" (made by cartman over the intercom) came up it was changed to "Smoothie",

I thought to myself "thats weird", I must have remembered it wrong. Second line that had "Orange Julius" in came up...
it is supposed to be "There are naked people at the Orange Julius. I repeat, naked people at the Orange Julius."

the line now?

"There are naked people at the orange smoothie machine. There are naked people at the orange smoothie machine. [crowds of mall shoppers head for the orange smoothie machine"

That second line is a direct quote from the official south park episode transcripts.

so my question for you guys,... Why do me and this faggot from reddit both remember the term "orange julius" in that episode?

I searched for any term in "orange julius" on the south park transcript.

NO MENTION OF THE TERM "ORANGE JULIUS"

in the episode?

NO MENTION OF "ORANGE JULIUS"

Me and that faggot from reddit are from the same "timeline".

This is real....

"they" are even changing the world for the tards who watch south park.

I do not believe in the mandela effect but this is totally fucking real.

Google is supposed to bring up every page that contains exactly the words you enter.

I searched for the "Orange Julius" phrases and the only page with any reference to south park is the one with the quote I put above, made 5 years ago.

When I was reading the page 15 mins. ago the post had "5 upvotes" when I searched for the phrase and frantically looked everywhere for the phrase I went back to the comment and it now had "6 upvotes"

holy fuckin fuck, am I a targeted individual?
>>
>>37805434
Take your meds anon. Mandela effect is a psychological bug. Bunch of retards remember shit like "Luke I am your father" when it's "no I am your father" because of stupid memes and shit
>>
go take a walk around your block or something, man.
>>
>>37805492
yea I should be taking my risperdal and k-pinz but dude why do I remember that same phrase the guy from reddit posted? and he is the only person on the internet who wrote it the way I remember..
I never fell into the mandela effect trap. but im in it now
>>
File: 1470690880673.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1470690880673.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>>37805434
I went through the exact same thing, I still remember watching south park and hearing "orange julius"
>>
Only a redditor could post something this autistic
>>
>>37805560
>>37805515
>>37805492
Illuminati puppets, shills who will do whatever it takes for the masses to "just go with the flow"

>>37805548
enlightened
>>
File: c3po.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
c3po.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
c3po always had a silver leg
>>
>>37805591
ah shit you caught me, Soros J. Rothschild IV, the most notorious shill of all, trying to get you to improve your mental health by not obsessing over something that does not affect you in any way.
>>
>>37805821
Did u kno that reba mcentire used to be spelled rebuh macyentire
>>
>>37805434
oh, i remember that episode.
yes, the first time Cartman used the intercom, he said "Orange Julius", and the second time, he said "orange smoothie machine".
>>
>>37805591
>I'm an illuminati puppet because I don't care that some retard misheard cartman talking about a smoothie
Let me redirect you to>>37805560
>>
>>37805434
lol relax anon, I'm here to comfort you.

Comedy Central does the same sort of stuff with Futurama. They go back to old jokes and update them to fit with the times. There's a joke in the episode where the flying brains make everyone retarded and Bender yells, "let's all join the reform party!" They changed it to "let's all join the tea party!"

In this case, I assume they chained it from Orange Julius for legal reasons since that's an actual chain to something more generic like smoothie machine. You're not insane.
>>
Oh look another nothing burger! Go back to watching your cartoons lmao
>>
>>37805434
>holy fuckin fuck, am I a targeted individual?

I think you've been targeted for a lobotomy because you clearly have a mental deficiency.
>>
I like South Park too but relax guy
>>
>>37806166
Im probabby straight up loony but im gonna ignore the fact that you almost have "666" as your final 3 digits and pretend that none of this ever happened
>>
>>37806166
Very reasonably explanation desu, If any company has the money for this its viacom
>>
>>37805657
No he didn't

iiii
>>
>>37806166
>"let's all join the tea party!"
I always wondered about that line considering the episode came out in 2003 or something
>>
>>37806166
OP here This is the conclusion I was thinking of coming too when I read everyone calling me a mental patient and being mean and saying i need a lobotomy, I mean GAWL!

Orange Julius Ceaser didnt want to be involved in a show as vulgar as south park, no reason to give us the consumers any reason as to the why
>>
I think they edited it so they didn't have to continue licensing it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.