[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 27 and haven't spoken to my dad since I was 22,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0026.jpg (110KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
110KB, 500x335px
I'm 27 and haven't spoken to my dad since I was 22, because he's a bad guy.

A couple of hours ago I got the following text from him:

"It's Father's Day today. I gave a lot of my life to you."
>>
Why don't you like your dad OP
>>
>>37805208
How was he a bad father to you OP?
>>
He's a convicted pedo...
>>
>>37805282
yikes what with like a 10 year old or a 16 year old
>>
He didn't really do anything bad to me, but he voted for Bush 4 times, and Trump in the last election. And he bringd it up al the time since he knows I supported Bernie. He's just impossible to talk sense into him.
>>
>>37805320
The former, but images online rather than anything in person
>>
By life does he mean cum?
>>
>>37805333
Obviously that isn't isn't me. I'm in the UK as proved by it being Father's Day in the UK today...
>>
>>37805340
So, he partook in a victemless crime?
Where's the part where he does something bad?
>>
>>37805356
No, it was never with me.

>>37805382
Clearly not victimless. I could not forgive him.
>>
File: IMG_6319.png (89KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6319.png
89KB, 1334x750px
>>37805363
2/10 post. Made me reply,
>>
>>37805408
Oh fair enough, I thought it was only Father's Day in the UK...
>>
>>37805396
Lol nigga what. Who got hurt nigaa?
>>
>>37805396
If he was just saving or viewing online images of 12 year olds, that's victemless. Unless he was taking some of those photos.
>>
>>37805448
This isn't /b/

His family got hurt for one as it ripped the family apart and made everyone introvert for fear of reprisals from people who had seen the news.
>>
>>37805497
So he didn't hurt anyone jackin' it to pics of little boyos buttholes, but he did hurt your family when he got arrested and publically shamed for it? Yeah, victemless crime.
>>
>>37805497
Bruh cmon bruh who the fuck is going to remember any pedophiles family they saw in the news. The dad wants to be a part of the family and its you guys who cant get past some pictures he fapped to.
>>
>16.

So perfectly fine. Certainly not fucked up enough to drop all contact with him.
>>
>>37805562
>>37805573
Those pictures would never be made if there wasn't an audience - it's true. These are totally destroyed innocent lives.

There is a reason why it's illegal.
>>
>>37805621
No, that's not what 'the former' means...
>>
>>37805208
Text him "fuck you" and then block the number
>>
>>37805635
You're kind of being a fucking prude though, yes it's a very bad thing but if that's the only example you have to hate him, especially since he didn't even take the pictures, you have some very serious psychological issues and seem to have a tendency to take it out on others.
>>
>>37805396
You are a fucking cunt, my father sexually assaulted me when I was 8 and it was a big scandal in the family, he was basically considered the black sheep and lost all contact with everyone. However he's changed, he's spent the last twenty years of his life regretting it and I forgave him for it, you absolute fucking stupid cunt.
Call your father right now and say you forgive him, it wasn't even something done to YOU.
>>
>>37805672
He truly has wrecked by mums life.

She had to pick up a second job and just works all the time. She's gone from building a secure financial future for 25 years by being careful, to losing that because of some stupid actions.

I think that's what I hate most.
>>
>>37805705
What..? I'm pretty sure he's not even remorseful or thinks it's wrong.

Read my most recent post about how he's messed up everyone's lives.

I'm pretty sure I have every right to cut ties.

>>37805693
What? I don't think that's the normal view of what a prude is.
>>
>>37805635
CP doesn't generate ad revenue. What does it matter if your dad look at those pictures? Unless he paid for them, him viewing it does nothing.
>>
>>37805774
Are you joking? If no one wanted to view them, they wouldn't be made, and their lives wouldn't be messed up.

Also I don't know if he paid for them, that's how a lot of people are caught, but I don't know about him.
>>
>>37805635
So by your logic anyone who buys marijuana is just as guilty as the cartel members chopping heads off in Mexico.You cant hold people accountable for stuff they didnt do

Like shit dont make sense senpai. If anyone is to blame its the goverment for regulating things that people want.

Anyways im not a pedo or a pothead but give the old man some slack is my advice. He already did the time and he didnt hurt anyone
>>
>>37805816
He did hurt people. There is a clear connection. Also people care more about the welfare of children, than people involved in drug trade.
>>
>>37805860
Whats the connection? Maybe its not as clear as you say it is.

And plenty of innocents including children are slaughtered eaxh year. Saying all victims are involved in drug trafficing is a ridiculous statement.
>>
>>37805761
You are a piece of shit, I wish my father was still alive.
>>
>>37806027
Why am I a piece of shit?

>>37805965
Not saying all are involved. The connection is he's creating demand for something that destroys young lives,
>>
File: 1497659249189.jpg (38KB, 727x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497659249189.jpg
38KB, 727x480px
>>37806209
Exactly my point why dont you hold that exact principal to other things like drugs that cause thousands upon thousands of deaths each year.

Is it perhaps because you know people who smoke marijuana or maybe you youraelf partake in it. Why does yourbsense of morality dissapear when your reasoning is applied to other things
>>
>>37806428
Well I don't take drugs, but do advocated its legalisation to avoid things like this.

We're talking about children's lives being destroyed by someone acting on something they shouldn't. This is a very direct link, less direct than the drug thing (regardless see my comment that it's still bad and we should do something).
>>
>>37806494
Was your father harming the child?
>>
>>37805761
They're just angry because they jerk off to the same things as your dad, maybe in 2d variety.
>>
>>37806554
Per the court case he was doing this for years, I don't know if he paid money, but regardless of if he did, his demand, that he created by acting on something that everyone says is wrong could have led to abuse.

He also knew that he was risking getting caught and completely wrecking his family - even if you don't agree with it being a crime, you know that there is a high price to pay for everyone around him, and he chose to take on that risk to everyone else's detriment.
>>
>all these unironically pro pedo kikes

Pedos dont get forgiveness, OP. There are crimes and mistakes that make someone unworthy of forgiveness. Pedophilia is amongst the foulest of sins.
>>
>>37806667
I agree. Except for the antisemite stuff.

It's been five years, soon after it happened I thought maybe I could forgive him at some points I guess not.
>>
>>37806612
Your base of morality is fucked, your father is better off without you. Get over it
>>
my father's gone to the other side of the world and started a new family there.

i'm not telling him happy fathers day lol

his new children can tell him that

i'm obviously the failure so he abandoned us to try again
>>
It makes you wonder where it came from. If his brain is programmed to have the urge to mate with kids or at least get turned on by them then in a sense can you put full blame on him? The same when a person suffering from schizophrenia and kills someone. Yeah they did the crime but you cant deny the illness didnt play into it. I mean at least your dad found a way to release the urge without actually touching kids. Of course if you produce cp then its extremly wrong and go to prison but theoretically couldnt cp be used as a tool to keep those people from actually touching kids? It wont work for everybody but im sure theres some pedos out there with enough control to use the cp as a tool so they have a better chance of not harmimg kids
>>
>>37806711

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW!

ORIGINIGGER
>>
>>37805805
But people do view them. Millions of people view them. The pedophilia community is an iceburg. It gets posted not because their's an audiance. It's posted because it's so common that tons of it gets leaked by process of natural empalthy of things.
You dad did NOTHING wrong by the sound of it. You just feel insecure about the picture of him jacking off to you after taking you camping as a kid.
>>
>>37806812
He had the choice not to act on it, but he decided to.
>>
File: 1497377647026.jpg (39KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1497377647026.jpg
39KB, 665x574px
>>37806612
Yea I guess its pretty fucked up.

Ive been sitting here for a while thinking of a way to counter your argument but pedophilia is disgusting and if theres a demand theres a supply thats the nature of things. Youve convinced me. Im a go eat some poptarts now
>>
>>37807080
Hey, how common is that reaction image. I knew a sweet middle eastern girl who really liked that image.
>>
>>37806879
If its wired into his brain though and as animals pretty much are here to pass on their genes the urge to complete the act could ,maybe not on everyone, be stronger than the willpower to refrain from harming kids. If you have a bunch of dudes who have never been with woman their entire life and forbidden from it im sure some of them might end up raping someone once their willpower is trumped by the urge to mate. Its awful but maybe theres some kids who could have lived normal lives but the people with that urge had no way to alleviate the attraction.
>>
>>37807440
I'm a 27 year old virgin, I have managed to control myself from even having the urge to rape someone?
>>
>>37805282
Are you me OP?
My father is also a convicted pedophile, although he wouldn't try to contact me.
>>
>>37807657
How do you deal with it. How long has it been?
>>
>>37807843
Its been about 12ish years, so I was pretty young when he went to jail for it. It was also CP but according to a family member it was grosser than just the typical naked child stuff.
Oddly enough I was always kind of detached from the whole situation. Maybe it never made a huge impact because my father completely stopped being a father as soon as my parents divorced.
Don't listen to any of the other anons in this thread. You don't owe your father anything. If he tries talking to you again just ignore him.
>>
"End the rest of it"
Or something like that
>>
>>37805208
>tfw last time I saw my dad was when I was 19
>26 now

>only emailed to ask him for shekels and the pre asking for money "how are you" email to butter him up

fuck dads they're scum
>>
I don't condone pedophilia in any way but my dad could probably be a serial murderer who wears the skins of the his victims and I'd still love him. Family is family.
>>
>>37805705
You're a moron, the only reason he ever stopped with you was you grew outside his age range. Whether or not he has done it to other kids, if we could magically regress you in age, he'd do it again.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.