[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have a ,,purity compex'' on girls? I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: purity.jpg (32KB, 900x625px) Image search: [Google]
purity.jpg
32KB, 900x625px
Do you guys have a ,,purity compex'' on girls?
I can't love girls who had sex with too many different guys, it disgusts me and someonehow i have to imagine how she actually has sex with her former boyfriends which makes me kinda jealous.

The problem is im 22 years old and i think most girls in western countries above the age of 18 have sex on a regular basis with different guys. This makes it hard for me to find a girl i could really love.
>>
>>37804125
I can't love a girl who has been with a bunch of people, but it doesn't stop me from banging them.
>>
i wouldnt even waste my time with a girl that hasnt had a few flings or boyfriends already

the first relationship is always awkward as fuck, and so is the sex. virgins are annoying, clingy, and bad in bed.

people who are obsessed with virgins/purity are just socially immature and probably very bad at sex, that is why they like virgins, because they have no reference level
>>
>>37804125
>purity compex
OK, let's say I'm going to the store to buy a jar of peanut butter.
I walk down the aisles and find the peanut butter. There are many varieties, some thin, some chunky, some dark, some light and many billed as natural or organic.
In the midst of all these peanut butters, I see a large section of jar marked as clearance.
These jars are dented, or the oil has separated out, and most of them are no longer sealed, and have various amounts of peanut butter already taken out of them.
I see these bargain jars of peanut butter, and their prices, practically free, some that offer to literally pay me to pick this half-empty jar of peanut butter.
Now, I see these very available, very cheap jars of peanut butter, and look back at the fancy, organic peanut butter in the nice glass jar.
Im at an impasse, I know that I could choose either, and my peanut butter need will be satiated, but I also know that the nice peanut butter, with the natural ingredients and factory seal still in place will guarantee that I'll be happy with my choice in peanut butter, even if it costs more and I get less peanut butter altogether.
Why, should I settle for the half-eaten jar of peanut butter? Just because its cheap? Because its available?
This, my dear OP, is the dilemma
>>
>>37804364

>comparing a two-way relationship with another living human to mundanely buying food at the grocery store

this is the problem
>>
>>37804247

agree

>>37804316
>>37804451

spotted the roast beef
>>
>>37804125
I think similar to you. I think it's normal. The way I look at it is if going to be in a relationship with a girl knowing she has had a shit ton of guys in her before is a turn off. So I compare it to how many girls I've been with. If her number is plus or minus 1 or 2 from mine it doesn't bother me personally. If it's more than that I need to have another reason to want to be with her other than "she is hot so I want to try and make this work." Now if it's a girl I have no intention of dating and just a fling or FWB then the only thing I care about is if she has an STD or not.
>>
>>37804451
It's not a two-way relationship if you're still shopping tho, no commitment has been made yet. Compare absolutely anything, and something deemed exactly the same but of a lesser quality. Why must you pay or enjoy a sandwich/water/vehicle/pet/home/female/hat/couch that's already been used, abused and worn or tainted, for the same price and factory sealed and brand new in their respective rights?
>>
>>37804125
If a girl has ever been with another guy I get turned off

I think our kind will be bred out, and sluts (male) will be naturally selected.
>>
>>37804673

You're never going to get the real number anyways

>>37804768

Exactly just don't give commitment, I have no problem fucking or even dating a girl that was nor a virgin. Marriage, kids, moving in together is completely off the table though.
>>
>>37804807
>You're never going to get the real number anyways

This. Women tend to trim their numbers down. You'd be surprised how many reasons they can come up with for why certain things in their past shouldn't count. They simply swipe it under the rug.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.