[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is everyone so buttdestroyed over some kid's toy? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (323KB, 630x554px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
323KB, 630x554px
why is everyone so buttdestroyed over some kid's toy? Why are this spinny things so upsetting?
>>
Too similar to a swastika
>>
why do they have 3 bearings on the outside? they are meant to be spun from the center right?
>>
I thought it was pretty cool to see playground fads that weren't technology manage to make a comeback.

I miss my Yoyo
>>
>>37803717
They need the weight of the bearings to make it go round
>>
>>37803693
probably because of the EU's strict plastic laws
>>
I read the article

Those particular shipments didn't meet consumer safety standards
>>
>>37803693
Normalfags decry fidget spinners as faddish and nonsensical while simultaneously getting man buns and naming their children after Star Wars characters.
>>
i dont know but id like to know what the stock price of bearing companies look like right now
>>
>>37803759
so why not use just simple pieces of metal rather than bearings which have to be manufactured to certain tolerances, it's strange
>>
>>37803730
I feel you desu, it's interesting to see. They're no more autistic than yo-yos or beyblades were
>>
>>37803717
No, they are meant to be spun from any of the bearings. They weren't meant for tiny kids hands. But little kids wound up loving them and not even being able to use them properly.
>>
>>37803791
yeah but the article has the tone like it's some great service to destroy these plastic bits. imagine getting so mad at spinners.
>>
It's a ,e,e.
>>
>>37803791
bawhahahahaahahahahah

It's the kindler egg of yurop

awhahahahahaha
>>
>>37803936
No? We just like our spinners to be of high quality unlike clappers.
>>
>>37803693
Because now my skateboard bearing's cost 3x''s as much now
>>
>>37803693
>trending
>rise of the robot
>>
>>37803867
They are literally more autistic than either of those since normies believe them to be a treatment for autism.
>>
>>37803887
>gettan mad about how people use their fidget spinners
>>
>>37803693
Apparently it can also summon satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUg_ShuTLc
>>
File: IMG_1069.jpg (211KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1069.jpg
211KB, 750x1334px
What did normies originally mean by this?
>>
>>37803887
sounds like you need to use your fidgie more often, autismo
>>
File: Snapchat-296165127.jpg (286KB, 1080x1920px)
Snapchat-296165127.jpg
286KB, 1080x1920px
>>37805846
D-do I have autism?
>>
>>37806963
I'm sorry anon but it looks terminal
>>
Because they're fucking stupid
What a retarded trend
>>
>>37803830
Because the bearings make it spin better due to conversation of angular momentum. It's basically a single-plane gyroscope.
>>
File: 1483758921842.png (238KB, 494x497px) Image search: [Google]
1483758921842.png
238KB, 494x497px
>>37803693
They exemplify the meaningless existence we all live in.
>>
>>37807077
so what if their stupid? let people have their fun
>>
I dislike them because people at my workplace buy them and bring them in to work to just to try to get a negative reaction out of people just for having one.

Like this person I've barely ever talked to came up to me and was all like "look what I got! hahahaha!" and was just waving it around. Like who cares? Fuck off already.
>>
>>37806963
Nice bootleg fidget cube.
>>
I bought a fidget spinner just to see what the fuss was about. It was too bulky and expensive, I should have just bought a basic one. I can't do shit with it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.