[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is fat sex like? Real answers only please. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

File: 20170407221342-67837313-la.jpg (184KB, 642x856px) Image search: [Google]
20170407221342-67837313-la.jpg
184KB, 642x856px
what is fat sex like? Real answers only please. I don't want some /fit/ meme bullshit about how it smells like rancid garbage.
>>
The rhythmic slapping sounds are so much better. Fat girls give better head because they're always hungry.
>>
>>37802411
most guys I've asked here say it's worse but they give better blowjobs
>>
I'm one of those stereotypical /fit/ shitposters and I honestly hate fat people, but the woman I love is pretty chubby and I can only imagine how soft and heavenly it is. I want to know as well.
>>
File: IMG_0086.jpg (83KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
83KB, 960x960px
>>37802435
made me chuckle in real life anon
>>
>>37802411
>I don't want some /fit/ meme bullshit about how it smells like rancid garbage
But it literally does.
>>
>>37802411

trapfag. it's pretty fun getting your dick sucked, especially by someone who knows what he's doing. a proper blowjob can be intense if they know how to work the head. also, it's easier to cum because you look down and see your dick in someone. putting it in boypussy is also fun although it can get boring since sometimes I'm tired and don't like working too much.

Sucking dick isn't fun on its own - it's like sucking your fingers. The only good thing about it is satisfying your partner which feels good. Get anal is awesome. Thrusts in cause pressure which feel good and thrusts out tug at your ass which feels even better. Not to mention if they hit your prostate.
>>
>>37802411
its like "normal"sex but with more inertia.
its basically like normal sex on a waterbed, but with more to grab.
>>
Most positions don't work. They are less flexible and have more tissue to get through.

Fingering seems ineffective because your hands are surrounded by two fat mounds. I find it much harder to "navigate" down there.

No guarantee of a good ass. In fact, fat people can have very flat and unattractive asses.

Grabbing fat belly is fine if that's your thing.

They get tired more easily, so don't expect them to ride you.

Big spoon is less enjoyable because it's harder to really feel like you're protecting and covering a girl when she's twice as big as you.

She's heavier, so making out with her on top of you will crush you.
>>
>>37802536
>what he's doing.
gayyyyyyyyyyy
>>
How can I help fat gf enjoy her boobs? They're each slightly larger than her head but she doesn't like them touched. However her belly is extremely erogenous or something.
>>
I had sex with a fairly chubby taiwanese girl once:
>started in missionary, was kind of boring, she didnt want to move much
>rolled over and got her on top, usually i like to do the fucking but from underneath for dem swinging tiddies and after realising i wasn't getting her to do any work she was ok with it
>tiddies weren't great
>i like chubby bellies but she'd lost some weight so it was mostly loose skin and not very attractive
>she got tired very easily and didn't want to go for longer than about ten minutes
>kept asking when i was going to be done which kind of ruined what little sexual excitement there was left and made it hard to cum
>eventually busted my nut (in the condom) and she rolled off, i go to clean myself up in the bathroom
>when i get back she's fast asleep and snoring gently
>her back was kind of sweaty and she was very very warm to sleep next to, had to basically lie with duvet only just covering my crotch or i was too hot to sleep
overall pretty bad desu but i still like chubby girls and would give it another go with someone else, hopefully someone a bit more enthusiastic. this girl was all over me out of the bedroom and was constantly trying to get me to come over and have sex with her but then when we got down to it it was very mediocre and unsatisfying. I think she just wanted me as a human dildo which would be fine if I had got any enjoyment out of it. the only reason i came back four or five times is because her flatmate was an excellent chef and would make us all really nice food whenever i came over.
>>
>>37802679
oh forgot to mention, she came maybe three or four times in a row during those ten to fifteen minutes of sex, the whole time i'm barely maintaining my erection.
>>
>>37802411
i had 2 fatties, both very different. These 2 were actually ex gfs.
First one smelled awful, rarely bathed and was generally very weak in bed, I had to do most of the moving.
Second one overdid it on the hygiene imo, her pussy was like licking a deodorant stick. SHe was a lot better in bed though and generally smelled good. The best part imo was the cuddling, the warmth and softness of all that fat.
I really prefer /fit/ girls, actually lean towards amazonian-type strong women but I wouldn't discriminate, if the personality was good enough, and they are clean I'd wife a fat chick.
>>
>>37802411
You don't get penetration like a piston punching in and out, you get more sliding back and forth.
>>
>>37802435
You know this guy has never gotten a blowjob before in his life. Ignore him.
>>
File: holes.png (476KB, 647x735px) Image search: [Google]
holes.png
476KB, 647x735px
>>37802831
>roastie detected
Stop being predictable, toastie roastie.
>>
>>37802411
Best sex I had was with a fat girl. Although it was also the worst in some ways. I couldn't throw her around. It was difficult to stay hard because I wasn't that attracted to her due to being fat. I really liked her fat belly which bothers me because again, it was really good and I don't like fatties.
>>
>>37802893
You're a virgin, beta, and foreveralone.
>>
File: kotm-scrubs-funeral-full.jpg (64KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
kotm-scrubs-funeral-full.jpg
64KB, 950x534px
>>37802929
Yes, yes, we know... move along, roastie.
>>
>>37802914
>I really liked her fat belly which bothers me because again,
>it was really good and I don't like fatties.

>dont like fatties
>rly good fatty sex
choose one.
you just won't admit that you like fat.
>>
>>37802955
tfw you have never seen a vagina IRL
>>
>>37802549

This. There's also a lot less emotional pressure because I don't worry about accidentally smothering the girl.
>>
File: 1490044180366.jpg (38KB, 470x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490044180366.jpg
38KB, 470x550px
>>37802971
Yup, that's great, move along...
>>
>>37802564
>She's heavier, so making out with her on top of you will crush you.

I need this in my life
>>
>>37802957
I don't. I like the softness and the feel and being able to grab. Visually it's extremely unattractive and I had difficulty staying hard. Sorry anon, not everyone likes what you like. Besides, what made the sex the best was her ability to work my cock. She was a literal slut and knew what she was doing.
>>
>>37802411
Nothing that wasn't already said in this thread.
>give better BJs because food is their job
>more to grab
Personally the bitch I had was tight and sex was good. Let me raw dog as well multiple times but no creampies because my pull out game strong.
>>
>>37803013
Responding to every post to make it seem like being a khhv doesn't bother you.
>>
>>37802411
I personally think it's great. I love pressing my fat body against another fat body and grabbing on to it. It feels really nice and comfy and bellies look pretty aesthetic on girls as long as they're not full blown obese.
>>
>>37802411
I couldn't feel anything. I don't know if it's because she was fat or because she'd taken too much dick or what. But it just wasn't tight and grippy and it took forever. The longer it took the harder it was to finish. Just...don't.
>>
File: sYXYasp.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sYXYasp.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>37802435
I used to assume this was true, but in my experience not so much. The biggest girl I dated gave middle of the road head. The best head ever came from a girl who was 4' 11" and about 95 pounds. She could throat 6 inches.
>>
>can't see benis in bagina
>>
>>37803178
This bitch can't be any higher than like 5'1
>>
File: 1480566234138s.jpg (3KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480566234138s.jpg
3KB, 120x125px
Fingering is kind of hard because the belly might overhang over it and if your a virgin and its your first time doing it expect some fumbling. Same goes for putting your dick in there.

Missionary is not a good way to fuck a fatty. Doggy style is best imo. My girl had a huge ass and i was worried I wouldn't be able to fuck her with my 6 inch dick because of her big ass, but it worked great and could put my whole dick inside. Also u can grab their rolls which are great.

One of my favorite parts was just spooning with a fat girl because im skinny and shes like 2 times my size and its so soft and nice to be held or hold a fatty.

I prefer to fuck skinny women ( iv only had sex with a skinny girl and 2 fat girls ) but fat women are so nice and soft to spoon with.
>>
>>37802564
This.
Especially this part
>Most positions don't work. They are less flexible
>>37802435
>better head.
Nahhh. Mine was actully bad at it, hurt her jaw, she said.
>>
File: MAYNESTREEMMEDIUR.png (178KB, 595x897px) Image search: [Google]
MAYNESTREEMMEDIUR.png
178KB, 595x897px
>>37803337
I'm high as balls right now holy cow!! I'm high as fuck!!! You've got to get stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND OH DADDY
>>
File: 1437176314747.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1437176314747.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>be me
>19
>finally got a gf
>so happy and accomplished
>she's fat bit a bit thinner then girl in OP's pic
>she's in my bed naked
>holyshititshappening.jpg
>in my boxers
>have a small dick don't want her to know yet
>have a plan to eat her out and rub her clit while i'm fucking her to compensate for my penis size
>go down to her roastie and ready to eat
>remember the rules, abcs with your tongue
>1 inch away from licking, inhale deeply
>the foulest stench only satan could produce enters my nasal passages
>instantly start gagging uncontrollably
>she freaks out
>trying to play it off like i'm coughing, say i swallowed saliva down the wrong tube
>she isn't buying it and starts crying
>"fuck you anon!"
>she leaves and ghosts me for an entire week
>end up writing my story when this happened on /r9k/ when this happened, some anon convinced me to not ever respond to her again or call her a bitch when she comes crawling back
>she actually came crawling back with a single text "hi, i'm sorry i miss you"
>block her
>9 months later, still virgin, still NEET.. turning prison gay
>>
>>37802411
Been with 2 fat girls, no sex - only gave oral.

> Fat Girl 1

excellent hygiene, great ass, nice skin, very horny. tits were terrible - like lopsided tube socks filled with jelly and her pussy looked weird, the clit was like engulfed in her two fat/puffy outer labia. It wasn't unpleasant, just different.

> Fat Girl 2

red head with flat/narrow ass (fucking how???), amazing tits but her pussy tasted like a 14 year old boys armpit. Her fucking vagina had BODY. ODOR. I ate her out as long as I could, then we made out and she was like "your breath is bad" and I'm like...no bitch, your fucking pussy stank. I think it's because she went commando all the time and rarely washed her jeans. She was cool though, got her tits done after high school so I'm sure her boobs are even more incredible now.
>>
File: 657454785.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
657454785.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>37803499
damn dude jut hit that.
She might respect you more if you're just honest. Tell her 'look femanon, my junk gets rank too, its nothing to be embarrassed about.'
She might like you washing her in a bath as foreplay .. ?
>>
File: 1496264306992.jpg (2MB, 2535x3380px) Image search: [Google]
1496264306992.jpg
2MB, 2535x3380px
Are fat chicks still stinky, hard to position if they're mainly bottom heavy with little belly? Like this for example. This is my ideal body type.
>>
>>37803750
Most people in general have pretty poor hygiene. People think showering once a week, brushing every other day, and re-wearing clothes is a perfectly acceptable way to go through life.

The whole "fat girls stink!" is a myth. Yes, obviously those massive obese people you see on TLC and shit probably smell terrible. But there are plenty of skinny/fit people who smell like complete shit. Take a stroll through your company's IT department and get a whiff of those skelly IT nerds - they fucking smell life rotting garbage.
>>
Fat sex feels amazing because you're being touched everywhere by her fat. Naturally you shouldn't be chasing the fat trailer trash chicks because they'll definitely stink but any fat girl with even a bit of self esteem will ensure that they don't stink.
>>
Not the most visually appealing sex, but for sure feels good. Although i've never had skinny sex before to compare it to
>>
>>37802564

>Big spoon is less enjoyable because it's harder to really feel like you're protecting and covering a girl when she's twice as big as you.

I have thought this for so long. when fat girls say they are better at cuddling I dont want to cuddle a large sack. So much less intimate.
>>
File: 1495240819048.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1495240819048.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>37803750
i bet her ass smells but in a good way
>>
>>37803499
>she actually came back
>still turn her down
Goddamn, anon.

There must've been a reason why you were close enough to her to gf her in the first place. Should've remember that and just stocked up on air freshener.
>>
>>37804319
I know I fucked up. I have high functioning autism but hide it well, and never can make decisions for myself. Went to /r9k/ for answers and got sucked into thinking if I got a gf in the first place I can get another one meme..

Now she's lost weight and is with some chad and my life is shit. I blocked her on normiebook when I still had it activated so she couldn't see that I am still a loser and she isn't
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>37804310
I bet it smells like sweat and feces desu
>>
big girls are awesome, theyre all sort and cuddly, but makes sure they shower first, sometimes they can smell bad in the c unt
>>
>>37802536
I pray to God that someday tranny degenerates like you will be rounded up and burned
>>
>>37802411
Everything is squishy and they make better ass slapping sounds
>>
>>37802411

>start losing weight
>also lift
>start looking good
>weight from hips doesnt go but belly fat does, as does bum fat
>girls all over me now
>onitis flirty as fuck
>hips just look bigger because of lack of belly fat
>worried its just my hipbones
>tfw put all the work in but cursed with huge hipbones
>>
Fat sex sucks.
Literally can only doggy and missionary. She gets tired easily. Fat girls sometimes dislike belly touching. It's the worst.
>>
I have only had sex twice, one girl was pretty slim and she didn't smell anything but the other was borderline fat and her pussy had a little weird smell.
>>
>>37803499
You shouldn't ever try to eat out a fatty, just make her suck your dick, turn the lights off and stick your dick in there, thrust until you cum cause who the fuck cares about her if she's fat anyway, rinse and repeat

On the bright side if you were that close with one fatty you can probably get another
>>
Reading this thread makes me jelaous and I am so desperate. How tf do you actually engage anything female in a sexual intercourse? Is it really rocket science?
>>
>>37805855
tinder or relationships. choose one and just beeee urselff ;)
>>
>>37805917
>relationships

tinder sounds too good to be true, but BEEEEEERRRING URSELVE sounds like logical adcise for a fat creature to find its way to ur dick
>>
>>37802564
Probably the most truthful post in this entire thread right here

if you only like 2 positions and her never wanting to do any work, then go for it i guess

the big titties are alright though, very soft
>>
>>37803080

> being such a stereotypical pussblasted roastie
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.