[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never experience teenage love >you will never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: NSFW.jpg (115KB, 463x411px) Image search: [Google]
NSFW.jpg
115KB, 463x411px
>tfw you will never experience teenage love
>you will never have that awkward concersation confessing your feelings towards one another
>you will never spend an entire summer just with her

And the worst part is you only had one opportunity to do this.
>>
Whoops. Looks like you wasted the most important years of your life without realizing it. There is no remedy. Those experiences were crucial to your brain emotional development.
want a cookie to make it better?
>>
File: 1496044300679.jpg (22KB, 250x236px)
1496044300679.jpg
22KB, 250x236px
Whenever I feel sad I never experienced teenage love, I find solace in knowing I'll never experience any other forms of love either.
>>
>>37803930
Fucking stupid anon, ah teenage love, it's like finding a cool item in a game
>>
>>37803930
Yes, you at least have some time left so enjoy your ban and try to get a bf/gf
>>
>>37802090
>tfw I had that akward conversation, plus a few months of typical teen relationship

No one can take this from me. I may be a 23yo virgin loser, but I can tell people that I had a gf with full confidence. Doesnt matter if it was 10 years ago
>>
>>37803930

hate to tell ya but 4gag is 18+, buddy
>>
>>37802090
Plenty of people are awkward their entire lives, so don't worry. You can have stilted love confessions any time you want, and it's easier for adults to spend "entire summers" together. You're good.
>>
>>37803930
if you miss out you will end miserable like people on here. Go out. Fuck someone. Hang out and talk to people. You have a couple of years to make this right. get to work
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 759x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 759x582px
>>37802090
Robots won't make it trough with a gf if everything they felt before is betrayal, loneliness and being unloved.
You will never fully trust/love her, even if she trys to prove it everyday.
You're gonna search for stupid things to believe that she's just playing with you.
Searching for reasons to break up even if you dont want to.
In every word, move or mimic theres something against you and it just
burns inside your head.
Someday you will develop a complete control addiction over her and everything breaks apart because of you.

T. failed normie in 6 mths relationship
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.