[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German women's magazine "Jolie" interviewed 12,000

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1485101-3[1].jpg (37KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
1485101-3[1].jpg
37KB, 960x520px
German women's magazine "Jolie" interviewed 12,000 women on their preferences concerning penis size.
50% of them said the ideal size is 15cm or 5.9", with the Europeen average being 14.48cm or 5.7".
37% said 18cm or 7" is ideal and 7% said 22cm or 8.6" is ideal.

How does this make you feel? Especially the guys with a dick smaller than 5.9", which is too small for at least 94% of women.

Makes me feel at ease, knowing that I'm hung enough for at least 87% of the interviewed women.

Pic slightly related, I can't measure mine with that ;^)
>>
Who gives a shit, women are masochistic resepticles who get off on being opened up. I've fucked cunts that went "ouch, ouch, ouch" yet came back for more long story short treat them like shit any way you can as they love it.
>>
>>37802081
Remember that girth > length.
>>
Studies have shown that women consistently lie one surveys like this. They don't even realize they're lying usually they just lack introspection to know their true desires etc.

To determine this researchers compare verbal or written responses to physical measures of arousal.
>>
Most women like 5.9"? Then I guess I'm all set.
> 7"
I still feel insecure. I've legit talked to guys about my size and they say it's actually really good, but I feel like it's so small since I'm tall. Will that affect what women think of it? :\
>>
>ideal size = too small if you are under it

lmao im just 2cm below ideal size apparently im not worried
>>
>>37802392
>Women change their answers depending on whether or not they believe they will be caught out not telling the truth, the researchers found. The number of sexual partners a woman reported nearly doubled when women thought they were hooked up to a lie detector machine.
>>
>>37802436
>Mautz and his team did not find a maximum on desired size, but noted that "the most attractive penis size" appeared to fall outside the range used in the study, which was designed to capture 95% of the variability women would encounter. So although attractiveness beyond the 3 in. continued to increase in a linear fashion, it did so at a slower rate.
>>
>>37802081

I question this because it is against Sharia law for women to go outside without a man
>>
>>37802383
Measures almost 6" around the middle of the shaft.
>>
>>37802081
Suicide tier desu im 5"
>>
>>37802423
only 5inch anon, its small
>>
File: Capture.jpg (102KB, 662x491px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
102KB, 662x491px
>>37802081
>22cm

There are but few men with that size, those women say that but they're merely imagining it, they never tried it.

> considering the magazine is german and their average is below 15 cm...
> but they probably have a few refugees to help them with that
>>
Women who'd agree to partake in a survey about something as intimate as sex and genitalia are literally red flags that I (or any other self-respecting and modest male) wouldn't want to have anything to do with. Why does shit like this get posted as "oh noes small penis men and robots doomed XDD"

All hese (((statistics))) come from a small minority of degenerate and immoral women.
>>
>>37802803
>a small minority of degenerate and immoral women.
All women are like that. Take the red pill.
>>
>>37802881
I want to take the red pill and disregard women, but at the same time I feel like the only reason we are all here is to pass on our genes and I'd feel like a failure if I didn't procreate during my lifetime
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.