[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these guys who can't get laid >all have access

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1455964307552.png (70KB, 1147x609px) Image search: [Google]
1455964307552.png
70KB, 1147x609px
>all these guys who can't get laid
>all have access to the internet
>pickup is a thing
>literally an entire industry designed specifically to teach betas how to fuck girls
>this exists and you can learn it for free on the internet
>they don't
>they think its a scam
>because the idea of actually being able to fix the problem that they've based their identities on is incredibly threatening and scary to them.

I lost my virginity at 26 to a grill I picked up in a bar. The sex itself was nice, but the best thing about it was the fact that I learned how to do it.
>>
>Xavier Renegade Angel pepe/wojak

Wew lad. This is fucking rare.
>>
>>37801451
Show me sites or teach me how then faggot.
>>
>>37801540
Look for rsdfreetour on youtube.

Generally though sitting back and expecting to be spoonfed every step of the way isn't a good attitude to have. Be proactive.
>>
File: Peterlain.png (317KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Peterlain.png
317KB, 720x480px
>>37801451
Most robots are looking for something long-term though. The only reason most of us whine about sex is because it's a required part of an intimate relationship, and none of us will ever be worthy of one.
>>
One of the reasons i have no gf is because i am poor
>>
>>37801451
what doth life?
originally
>>
>>37801451
I don't want some skank bar whore who falls for the shit roosh v comes up with.
>>
>>37801451
>wanting to pick up girls and possibly get a std

No thanks. I'd rather jerk it to 2d.
>>
>>37801856
Stupid reason normies look for long term too. >>37801881
Not true. If you're a dude w/ a plan most bitches will sign up for that.
>>
>>37801856
Okay so what's the best strategy for a long term relationship?

Blindly stumble into one with the first girl to fuck you twice, or have the ability to select from a large pool of girls because you have taken the time cultivate abundance?

Learning how to deal with the opposite sex is a means to an end, that end could well be to fnid a happy monogamous relationship, you don't need to nail a hundred girls... but you could. The point is having a choice.
>>
File: xra.jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
xra.jpg
50KB, 400x300px
>>37801505
tis a good day
>>
File: OkC.jpg (91KB, 618x631px) Image search: [Google]
OkC.jpg
91KB, 618x631px
>>37801451
>Internet is a thing
>>
>>37801881
Why do poor people have such massive birth rates then? Go to walmart and look at all the poor fucks in relationships.

>>37801909
Its not deceitful or manipulative to learn pickup. Its mostly about you resolving your own issues and overcoming your fear.

>>37801927
I'm sure you'll die looking back on a life well spent and free of regret knowing that you tried your best.
>>
>>37802098
Poor people are forced to be more sociable beceause they often depend on friends and family during hardships
>>
>>37802098
>go ask girls out man!
>no thanks I'm good
>you're going to die alone
everytime
not that guy by the way
>>
>>37802232
>tfw no gf
>go ask girls out man!
>no I'm going to waste my life with escapism instead
>okay then enjoy your wasted life
>complain about telling people who are wasting their life, that they're wasting their life
>>
Because all of those "pickup" artists are giving you shit advice like "be confident" and "just be funny" while ignoring the core of the problem.
>>
>>37801451
Robots don't want meaningless STD-endowing sex, they want vibrant relationships.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.