[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being attracted to 14 - 17 year old girls as a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1493922920763.jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493922920763.jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
How do I stop being attracted to 14 - 17 year old girls as a 26 year old man? I see "hot" women older than that and they do nothing for me, I guess I value "cuteness" way over "hotness".
>>
>how do i stop being attracted to 14-17 year olds
Talk to one

Meming aside
>i prefer cuteness over hotness
You're a straight up pedo mate
>>
>>37799309

I have talked to them, I love how they get nervous and they're generally positive. Contrast that with the 20 year old women I talk to and its like talking to a grown man.

>You're a straight up pedo mate

no I'm not
>>
thats actually normal, most men do.
just dont live it.
>>
File: 438686.jpg (79KB, 960x815px) Image search: [Google]
438686.jpg
79KB, 960x815px
I'm going to make the assumption that most men are attracted to girls that age.

Most men just don't want to admit it for fear of being labeled a pedo.

You're fine, dude. Just don't actually go through with boning an underaged girl. The jail time is not worth it.
>>
>>37798895
kys youslef
>>
>>37799368
I mean of course small talk can go smoothly. But curious qn here, what can you talk about after that? "So how is prom planning going" or? You can share about your workplace to them, but there's stuff they can't relate to. You can have those general life discussions and realize they have little experience and a very simple worldview. Or you can generally talk to them more, their nerves melt, and you get to hear all that cringey highschool drama and overreacts all over again.

Sexual attraction and the urge for a short fling, i can almost understand. But long term anything and quality conversation- im trying but can't imagine.
>>
>>37798895
Its normal, dont worry.
Ignore people who call you a pedo they are just brainwashed idiots.
Pedophilia is the exclusive attraction to kids under the age of 11.
>>
desu u cant, mostly these girls try so fucking hard to get these kinds of reactions like slutty dressing, huge tits etc. these kinds of girls are the shittiest imo. this is really common in my country
>>
>>37798895

Did you get laid and get girlfriends in middle school and high school? If not, then your mind is trying to make up for what you missed out on by lusting after young girls.
>>
>>37799634

I've had long conversations with 20+ year old girls, it was not better at all. Its the same drama and stupid shit, they're on the same level mentally.
>>37799677

sadly no
>>
>>37799309
Women past 17 are guaranteed used goods. Don't listen to this anon OP.
>>
I like girls from 12 to 16, it's not pedo, it's hebe, im a hebe and im not embarrased, there are 12 yrs girls in very moment being brutally rammed from behind by +30 mans with total consent and there is nothing you can do about it, go call those guys pedos while they laugh at you, grow up, it's a free world

op you are an ephebophile (attraction towards girls from +15) wich is normal but is not normal beih exclusively atracted to them that it's why it's considered a paraphilia, date +16 girls and dont be scared, all my girl clasmates dated +30 guys, it's natural for a girl to feel atracted to older mans
>>
File: 1497809396170.jpg (359KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1497809396170.jpg
359KB, 2000x2000px
>>37798895
Young girls have shit personalities

Oh wait, all women have shit personalities..

Seems like you have only one option, lad, move to Spain.

*Hebephilia intensifies*
>>
I'm 26 and i fucked an 18 year old high school girl a few months ago. Friends are still hating on me for it, calling me a pedophile, but i think they're just jealous that i got some tight young pussy while they're stuck with fat, late 20's cow-wives. Besides, she came onto me hardcore and i went along with it. I don't go around trying to seduce high school girls.
>>
>>37799677

basically this

your mental development probably is stuck on this age, OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.