[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which places can I loiter around where people will come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: elliot yellow.jpg (13KB, 197x250px) Image search: [Google]
elliot yellow.jpg
13KB, 197x250px
which places can I loiter around where people will come up and talk to me?
>>
A bar with old guys
>>
>>37798823
literally nowhere. I am good looking and it doesn't happen to me. It doesn't really happen to anyone, you have to start the interaction at a place where people are willing to be social.
^bar is a possible place, but those are old dudes. not sure if that's what you were going for
>>
>>37798841
Yea it's always old white guys that do that and it makes me feel special inside
>>
>>37798823
Support group for anxiety
>>
>>37798823
A playground
>>
>>37798823
It just always happens to me when I am out anywhere. I will just be looking at something and someone will come up and start talking to me about it.

It's terrible Anon. I hate looking innocent and approachable. I don't know how to talk!
>>
Skatepark, if you teach yourself the basics of riding around on it people will help you out and buddy up with you
>>
a retirement home?
>>
>>37798883
nice try but robots should follow this advice >>37798896

Going to a playground or looking at kids makes you a sting target
>>
>>37798823
>wanting people to talk to you
ew

I hate when people try to talk to me.

I'm not even an autist or anything I just hate people.

Clarify* I talk with my roommate cause he a cool dood but that's about it.
>>
>>37798823
Loiter under a "no loitering" sign. Outside the police station or something. Someone will eventually ask you to leave.
>>
>>37798823
preschools
>>
be in a group or a holiday like new years eve
>>
>>37798991
negative social interactions just make me want to kms
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>37798823
(Dear Lord he is beautiful.) Why don't you start any real Elliot-threads anymore, just use his superior image to signal other things. What happened to you?

In my culture no on goes talk to anyone in any place unless in emergency situation. Can't advice.
>>
>>37798912
>I hate looking innocent and approachable. I don't know how to talk!
Guess I am looking non-innocent and non-approachable then, as no one ever approaches me. They did when I was younger, but not anymore.
>>
File: tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo2_400.gif (740KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo2_400.gif
740KB, 400x225px
I guess that all of the people I ever discussed with in Elliot-threads, were actually FBI agents, who were trying to make me feel important about myself through asking things and stuff/ attacking me viciously, to prevent me from committing a mass murder. Now they are gone to the Cartoon Killer/Tranny Phantom threads, to do what they do, and all the other Elliot-fans and friends are ostracizing me to the point they leave the thread once I post. Well, who cares. Most of the other Elliot-fans are nothing but delusional or mentally ill retards anyway, who you can not have any meaninful discussion with. Not a big loss.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.