[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Ayo white boy! Yo coming to da club with us tonight, we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 20170618_105442.png (2MB, 1440x1770px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_105442.png
2MB, 1440x1770px
> Ayo white boy! Yo coming to da club with us tonight, we like yo style nigga!
>>
>>37798821
a-are you going to pick up that money or can i have it?
>>
>>37798821
>this will never happen to you
I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT RACE I JUST WANT SOME PEOPLE WHO WONT HATE ME OR BE EMBARRASSED TO BE NEAR ME
>>
>>37798821
that's what's up but nah imma chill thx
>>
>>37798821
Dude on the left has the pointiest chin ive ever seen
>>
>>37798821
Great! Finally some friends! Just let me get my jacket
>>
>>37798821
>teleports behind them
>takes gun
>make them suck my dicc

Any other answer and you're gay
>>
File: unknown (2).png (164KB, 310x300px) Image search: [Google]
unknown (2).png
164KB, 310x300px
>>37798821
Id be down to ride with niggas desu, i can roll a mean blunt and already unironically listen to soundcloud trap so i think id do alright.
>>
is that really an ar15 on the left? stock is half assedly chopped for the reload system?
>>
File: 1495947400420.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1495947400420.png
53KB, 596x739px
I am deeply sorry, Tyrone and Jamal, but I must go to my son's piano recital and support him like the good father I am. You do know what being a parent is like, right? You do have children afterall or have you forgotten?

*calls them filthy niggers under breath*
>>
File: 1490762011127.jpg (53KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1490762011127.jpg
53KB, 750x722px
>>37799474
Its an ar pistol, in us law the only way to legaly have a barrel that short on a rifle caliber gun (under 14.5 inches i believe) is for the gun to not be "shoulderable" jamal here went with the stock delete and buffer tube chop, you can also see that jamal on the right also is rideing stockless on his ak pistol. Both guns in this picture are conisdered "handguns" under us law, the idea is that not being able to legaly have a stock on a consealable rifle will limit the accuracy. The law comes from the mafia days with the whole sawn of shotgun drive by mafia thing. If this sounds kinda dumb, thats cause it is. Keep in mind this doesnt apply to pistol caliber guns, so a smg fireing something like 9mm or .45acp can be as short as you want and still be allowed to have a stock and fire semi automatic like an ar15 or ak-whatever.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.