[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about the nu-male look that just pisses me the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_opjrrnqZ4i1wowjkho1_1280.jpg (103KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opjrrnqZ4i1wowjkho1_1280.jpg
103KB, 1080x1350px
What is it about the nu-male look that just pisses me the fuck off so much?
>>
>>37798261
Because they unironically get pussy from a lot of girls with daddy issues/ hipsters. And it pisses you off.
I have a beard were flannels with rock band shirts and it's insane how many women want to talk with me or "chill".
>>
>>37798261
I also drink pabst blue ribbon or Coors and told I'm original.
>>
>>37798472
Getting pussy as a numale costs a lot if money
>>
>>37798261
>what is it about the nu-male look that just pisses you off
that i still look subpar
>>
Lack of masculine features hidden behind the male equivalent of makeup. They literally represent everything not male in a male form
>>
>>37798643
Nope not at all.

>be me at frys
>qt with glasses and nirvana t-shirt eyefucking the shit out of me
>comes over and says I have a nice tee (lamb of god)
>we start talking about concerts we been too
>gives me her number so we can chill later at night
>she comes over and wants to smoke me out (decline) I drink instead
>10 minutes later taking my load in her mouth
>>
File: 1488265949292.jpg (266KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1488265949292.jpg
266KB, 1080x1920px
>>37798688
>stop hiding your weaknesses ree
hm
>>
>>37798778
The masculine features they lack could easily be gained or at least downplayed in more masculine ways. I have a chubby ass face despite being 13% bf. Did neck work to thicken my neck and it downplays my chubby cheeks now.

The problem is they all take the easy way out and then badmouth those who are actually achieving in masculine ways through image bashing.
>>
is digi a nu-male?
>>
>>37798861
>image bashing
kind of like this thread huh
really makes the ol' noggin joggin
>>
>>37798261
It's simple. They are on a higher level in the social hierarchy than you. Jealousy desu senpai
>>
>>37798967
Not image bashing, explains to OP his hatred for the nu-male look. I personally think some of them look swank as fuck. I couldn't pull off the nu-male look if my life depended on it
>>
File: taco bell nu male.png (231KB, 469x440px) Image search: [Google]
taco bell nu male.png
231KB, 469x440px
>>37798261
STOP THE HATE OP
>>
>>37798261
It's got to be the smugness
>>
File: 8xK7lsN.jpg (66KB, 540x515px) Image search: [Google]
8xK7lsN.jpg
66KB, 540x515px
>>37799002
This. Which is why fedora lords must be at the top of the hierarchy: they are hated most of all.
>>
File: this is actually great.jpg (107KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
this is actually great.jpg
107KB, 600x599px
>>37799112
well
by definition
fedoralords get more pussy then robots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.