[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my explanation, straight from Ethiopia. N-E-G-U-S. Definition:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0014.jpg (101KB, 379x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
101KB, 379x550px
This is my explanation, straight from Ethiopia. N-E-G-U-S. Definition: royalty. King, royalty. Wait, listen. N-E-G-U-S! Description: black emperor, king, ruler, now let me finish... The history books overlook the word and hide it. America tried to make it a house divided. The homies don't recognize that we be using it wrong. So I'ma break it down and put my game in a song. N-E-G-U-S! Say it with me!
>>
>only black country where they really were kangz
>biggest shithole in Africa
Also Ethiopians are caucasian (it's a skull shape not a skin colour) and are more related to white people than non-caucasoid blacks (bantu this includes all the African American slave nigs)
>>
he can't be a Nagus, he doesn't have the lobes
>>
>>37798226
But they identify more with blacks so they're black.
>>
>>37798226
Mali had the most kangiest kang. Mansa Musa IIRC - the richest nigga on Earth at the time.
>>
>>37798226
>are more related to white people than non-caucasoid blacks
WE WUZ ETHEIOPIANS N SHEEIT
>>
>>37799043
I don't know about ethiopians but somalis swear up and down that they're not black
>>
>>37799174
Proves that that particular anon has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to Africa.
>>
>>37799452
It's because when you say "black", people think African American. A lot of Caribbeans don't think they're black either. But a lot of Somalis and Ethiopians who grew up around blacks realize that they're black too.
>>
File: B1tKMO8CAAAW8d5.jpg-large.jpg (60KB, 576x755px) Image search: [Google]
B1tKMO8CAAAW8d5.jpg-large.jpg
60KB, 576x755px
>>37799523
Most habesha look like black skin whites, pic related look like a darker arianna grande
>>
>>37799505
The mali emperors came where decendants of bilal keita who had an arab father and ethiopian mother
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (39KB, 416x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
39KB, 416x450px
>>37799575
And a lot of blacks don't look black at all, what are you saying
>>
>>37799683
They too are not blacks, they are mixed race, but negroids like to lump them with themselves so they can have SOME achievments to their name and not appear as the balant failure of a race they are.
>>
>>37799452
the somalis reject being black because they are closer to arabs and egyptians than the niggers in western africa that were exported to USA
>>
>>37799780
>like to lump them with themselves
No, this is a product of white people thinking that you're automatically black if you have "one drop" of black blood. It was called the one drop rule.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.