[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 37 >no friends >no contact with any family >feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 31

File: Screenshot_20170619-013333.jpg (1MB, 1427x2080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-013333.jpg
1MB, 1427x2080px
>Be 37
>no friends
>no contact with any family
>feeling lonely
>trying to stay sober
>google "lonliness" "middle age"
>see this
>tear up

Is it too late for me?
>>
https://www.bostonglobe.com/magazine/2017/03/09/the-biggest-threat-facing-middle-age-men-isn-smoking-obesity-loneliness/k6saC9FnnHQCUbf5mJ8okL/story.html
>>
>>37796345
>>Be 37

24fag here, teach me some wisdom
>>
just go Asia and get some gook qts
>>
File: Screenshot_20170425_024030.png (353KB, 1239x667px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425_024030.png
353KB, 1239x667px
greentext your average weekday
>>
And the fuckers still won't date me.
>tfw dumped by 3 36-37-yos within a year now
>>
File: 1495667373985.png (67KB, 159x244px) Image search: [Google]
1495667373985.png
67KB, 159x244px
I've been a friendless sperg estranged from his family all his life and I already want to off myself at 21. How'd you even manage to last that long? I probably will commit the deed once I can pay back my parents everything in 5 years. What is even there to look forward to if you're that old?
>>
>>37796345

Only a fool would let a magazine headline of an opinion piece affect their life. You know what you want and you know how to do it, the rest is up to you
>>
34 here. Prepping to give life another shot. Need to pick a town to move to. I have all these excel lists of demographics data trying to decide.
>>
>>37796384
>Wake up
>Shit post on 4chan
>Get drunk
>pass out
>Wake up hungover
>stay in bed all day too sick to move
>go back to sleep
>wake up
>get drunk
>pass out
>wake up hungover
>rinse repeat

>>37796363
Don't ever get married or trust roasties. Get your own place. Focus on yourself. Having a family of your own is a cruel lie. Try figure out how to make friends young. When you're my age you're basically invisible.
>>
No. It's not too late, OP. You're not middle aged. Being middle aged is more a mindset than anything else.
>>
>>37796410
I don't know what I want anymore. I'm at uni retraining for a new career, but I'm so lonely and socially isolated what the fuck does it even matter. I'm basically at the point of volunteering for research studies to give me something to do other than drinking myself to death.
>>
>>37796535
I'm sure OP enjoys receiving life advice from 17 year olds
>>
>>37796345

any advice on staying sane? 23 year old here who is pretty determined that he most likely would be single for life.

do you slowly accept the fact that you would remain alone forever, and are you still jaded about it?
>>
>>37796629

You still have a lot of time to enjoy your years
>>
>>37796345
kek, I'm 18, been a robot for all my life, I feel like a 37 year old oldfag. I missed out on the basic structure of the brain that incurs friend-making and socializing. I can relate tbqh, seeing most people having parties and lots of sex at my age while I sit as a fat loser in front of the PC is hard

Any advice you give me at this point will probably be shit because I'm too much of a pussy to act on it but...be my sensei
>>
>>37796655

okay then any advice on not screwing up my life and stuff?

im currently in uni and will graduate in 3 more years.
>>
>Is it too late for me?
Too late for what? A normal life? Yes.

You can still make the best with what you have, not that you really have a choice.
>>
>>37796345
>>Be 37
You lived in internet pre-cancer era. How did you managed to fuck up?
>>
>>37796629
Read. Shitpost. Play vidya. Watch anime. Try keep distracted. Don't get addicted to booze or drugs. It doesn't help.

I have recently come to terms with fact I will be alone the rest of my life. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

>>37796712
>>37796745

Lose weight. Try socialize. Work on a career if you can. Life has a way of throwing crushing defeats at yoi and you're going to have to overcome those with no support. Might suck but it's character building.
>>
>>37796503
>Don't ever get married or trust roasties. Get your own place. Focus on yourself. Having a family of your own is a cruel lie.
So this is advice so they WILL end up like you?
>>
File: isol.png (404KB, 830x639px) Image search: [Google]
isol.png
404KB, 830x639px
you fags better better either fix your shit or hero before age 30. shit gets real bad then
>>
>>37796805
>Lose weight. Try socialize. Work on a career if you can.

What if I have depression and anxiety? Its like a barriere to me trying to grow out
>>
>>37796805
>Lose weight. Try socialize.

I'm actually trying to gain weight because i'm a skelly, i'm hitting the gym 3 times a week so far.

i'm okay with socializing, but ashaming to say i wish i could get a gf but i don't have the necessary skills to find one.. i have been texting a girl but it's obvious she has already friendzoned me.

anyway it still seems like i would be alone for life so how do you cope with loneliness?
>>
>>37796801
Kept trying to be a nice guy and find a woman. Would always help a friend. Everyone fucked me over and I ended up with nothing. All those so called friends I bent over backwards to help are long gone.

>>37796835
Same. Just gotta force yourself I guess. That's what I do.

>>37796841
I drink it away. If that's coping.
>>
>>37796872
>Would always help a friend. Everyone fucked me over and I ended up with nothing
What happened? Fucked you over business?
>>
>>37796872
>Just gotta force yourself
I did a few years ago for a few, months, but I ended up slacking as always.
>>
>>37796384
>6 AM to 6 PM: Sleep
>6 PM to 6 AM: Suffer
>>
>>37796934
Family broke up over inheritance squabbles. All my friends from school ended up junkies and I got robbed a bunch of times etc.

>>37797066
Same. Sometimes I manage to make myself somewhat happy or confident but then lonliness and depression crushes me.
>>
>>37796345
As a married 43 year old with kids, I agree. Between being a husband and a father, it is hard to find time to make and keep friends..
>>
>>37796410

>the rest is up to you

And how every other human you interact with along the way decides to treat you, which is ultimately something you have no control over.
>>
>>37796345
It's not like I have friends right now anyway despite being in my twenties. Fortunately that means I have ample time to get used to it.

>study after study started showing that those who were more socially isolated were much more likely to die during a given period than their socially connected neighbors
>One study found that it can be as much of a long-term risk factor as smoking
>those who fall into the categories of loneliness, isolation, or even simply living on their own see their risk of premature death rise 26 to 32 percent
Even better. Hopefully I won't need to attempt to kms when I get old.
>>
>>37796745

Make friends with people in your study and get internships.

If you can't land an internship, join/create a student club, do a project.
>>
>>37797676
>Hopefully I won't need to attempt to kms when I get old
I'm fairly certain "premature death" in this context is a polite term for suicide.
>>
>>37797515
don't you make friends with other parents from your kids' school?
>>
>>37796405
could have something to do with getting involved in relationships that were a bad idea from the beginning
but
*sips tea*
>>
>>37796345
>Be me, one year ago
>Be 23
>Youtube "lonely"
>See this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjRRrG8Vr6I
>Try not to cry
>Tear up like a little child

This is literally story of my life, except I am so depressed I don't have wil and power to do anything, like he spend his time enjoying his book at least, I just sit and look constantly on fb, my mailbox or my phone if I have any messages for a long time now.

Oh and I don't have a neighbour that I can play vidya with if I only knock at his doors... I am sad.
>>
>>37797676
>>37797703

I think it just stacks with comorbidities. I mean yeah we all know suicide in men is a problem but how many of us eat unhealthy and drink/smoke or take drugs? That shit takes it's toll. I'm already hypertensive from over drinking.
>>
>>37796345
Anon, you are literally me right now, except I'm divorced with a kid. I'm just working and trying to get to a point where I can "buy" a wife.
I used to be into religion (Islam) but I kinda stopped giving a shit about that too. I just want to know what there is after this sad and short life.
>>
>>37796345
>can't lose friends if you never had friends to begin with

so alone... i wasted the best time in my life to make friends... why am i going to die alone
>>
>>37797951
>Anon, you are literally me right now, except I'm divorced with a kid. I'm just working and trying to get to a point where I can "buy" a wife.

how the fuck did that happen ?

How the hell did a normie who was able to get married and get a kid on this board ?
>>
>>37798059
You don't think being in a fucked-up position wrt being divorced/single parenthood is exactly what brings people to places like this?
It's not easy, especially as the guy, considering how much support single mothers get.
Basically, don't h8 you faggot, it could happen to anyone.
>>
>>37796384
>mfw that's basically what the common space in my apartment looks like
Literally nothing but a couch and a table, cause no fucking comes over anyway.
>>
>>37798128

what is the divorce like do you get the kid every other week ? sounds comfy ?

Also how did you manage to get married in the first place normster ? Let me guess lots of friends growing up ?
>>
>>37798348
every weekend. kid is the only reason I haven't 404'd myself yet. that and the fact I am pretty fucking rich and could travel any time I want and get easy asian pussy. I haven't done that yet because I'm trying to get /fit/ (again) and also get my startup going.

it was arranged (feel free to laugh). but we did meet a and talk a few times and it was a mutual agreement. i was also in fucking amazing shape when i met her so it wasn't even that hard to make it happen. she was ridiculously hot when i married her, after the separation she ballooned and is now a short hamplanet which makes me feel better as she is probably filled with regret. i still keep her nudes to remind me of what an amazing ass i used to screw, plus she smelled fucking amazing. also it brings into focus how short and ephemeral life is, and not to get too attached to anything.

btw I know you may think i'm a normie for having got this far, but really i'm just a high-functioning autist, and I look somewhat Chad-ish. I got this far in life through a combination of smarts and luck.
>>
>>37796408
>21
>pay back my parents everything in 5 years
How? You have to be earning a lot to accomplish that.
>>
>>37798305
i had an apartment like this. when a girl finally wanted to come over, she made fun of my lack of furniture and empty walls.
>>
>>37798503

>has a ton of money
>good looks
>managed to have a kid to carry on his genetic legacy
>wife used to be hot and he lives in a society where arranged marriage is common

this has to be bait
>>
>>37797104
Miring that 12 hour sleep cycle. Most i can sleep is 8 hours...
>>
File: wojakkkkkk.jpg (114KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
wojakkkkkk.jpg
114KB, 1080x720px
>>37796345

same here

>32 year old living in UK
>Family moved to Canada
>Own a house (3 bed)
>Bought it back in 2014
>Not even furnished, all I have is a matress, a desk and my PC. (The kitchen is the only room that is fully furnished)
>Not planning on furnishing it any time soon
>Know that no one will ever come into my house so there is just no point
>Saving money to buy myself a dog instead.

Any anons know this feel?
>>
it's natural. Even if you had friends, they got married, moved abroad or simply have found some other company. If you haven't worked hard and earned enough money, you are fucked, because at that age everybody expects you are well off. I'd say it's pretty late for you, you'll need a miracle to pull yourself out of that situation.
>>
>>37799532
>and he lives in a society where arranged marriage is common
this is untrue, the rest is true enough, I'm a fat shit now so I don't look as good as I did, the rest still applies. I'm trying to get fit. I feel like my life story is a testament to what you can do if you struggle and refuse to roll over.
>>
>>37798128
Well anyone our age that's been married has a 50% chance of being divorced.

And unfortunately that makes dating again shit. I don't want to raise Chads kids with some 30-40 year old milf and anyone that doesn't have kids is either mid-upper level management or has a PHD. I have nothing to bring to the table.
>>
>>37796384
>wake up
>eat
>shitpost
>eat
>take a shower if I'm in mood
>shitpost more
>sleep
It's a living nightmare.
>>
I am a virgin and 40 years old. After climbing the ladder up from NEETdom I have finally made something of myself, and I am gradually starting to make friends and try to date a little again.

One realization is the true meaning of "social capital". It's like monetary capital -- it takes money to invest to earn money, it takes social contacts to make socialize to make more contacts.
>>
so where did it all go wrong for you oldbots? just hit twenty a couple months ago and once my "friends" all move on I know ill be in the same position as you are
>>
I don't see any point in having friends that you haven't already known for years and shared experiences with. I have no idea how I would even talk to someone who hadn't also spent their teenage and young adult years on 4chan.
>>
>>37800025
>And unfortunately that makes dating again shit. I don't want to raise Chads kids with some 30-40 year old milf and anyone that doesn't have kids is either mid-upper level management or has a PHD. I have nothing to bring to the table.
Obviously I know that feel all too well, but there are single women out there, granted most are divorcees, but at least we have a chance to get a reasonable and level-headed one in their late 20/early 30s who doesn't have too much baggage and could pop out at least 1 or 2 mini-anons.

I doubt most women are in those tiers you mentioned though. I only know 2 women with a PhD and both are in (shitty) marriages.
If you don't have anything to bring to the table, then FUCKING GET something to bring to the table. Either fix yourself up or get a job or both. Small steps, mein dude. The best thing to do at our age is to realise we still have time to sort shit out and make the best of it, we're not done, we're not fucking done.
>>
>>37800730
the 37 year old divorced robot here, shit goes wrong, usually involving walking holes. people get too many fucking knockdowns and find it hard to get back up after a point.
where it went wrong for me personally was a few bad decisions with the women i got involved with in life, i'm a bit of a moody fucker and used to shout at the bitch when I got mad and slapped her a couple of times because of stress from work. bitches used to take that shit in the old days but now they have the fucking judicial system backing their retarded life decisions.

The best thing I did was keep working and keep myself afloat and keep in touch with my kid, I had to struggle like a fucker for a lot of that. I don't know where I found the strength. You might laugh but I got into berserk a few years back (before the boat ride ended :( ) and basically saw myself in Guts.

The other thing is not let regret destroy you. I watched my dad regret his fucked up life and resolved to not be like that, I think that's what made me into a tough fucker.
>>
>>37801139
>tfw im a struggler struggling along too just like Guts-sama
>>
I can't be dealing with this shit when I'm in my 30's. I'm 26 and I'm at the end of my rope. I'm drinking 5 nights a week and can hardly make it to work these days, they even wrote me up but I know they won't fire me. Its gotten to the point where I get drunk, get on my hands and knees and cry to god that he ends my suffering. I can't see another 10+ years of agony like this, I'm not gonna make it.
>>
>>37800730
Worst things that you can do imo are drifting through the days and long isolation.
I do not care what sort of shit you want to do. Hold a job, lift all day, watch 100 animes per week, draw dicknipples or flay a guitar. Stalk some fb stacy, ffs.
But pursue something like you mean it, without minding setbacks.
>>
File: AnHero.jpg (145KB, 413x876px) Image search: [Google]
AnHero.jpg
145KB, 413x876px
>>37800661

Hi, in case you're still here, I must say that I'm interested in hearing more. I'll be 40 this year and I can't really ask advices to other people about this kind of stuff.

What was the first things you did to put your life in order? The very first steps?

> I'm not totally asking for "Save a Wizard for Dummies" but yes I'm kinda asking for the lite version
>>
>>37801018
Well I'd like to think I'm not done but there's only so many times I can build my sandcastle before some roastie kicks it over.

>>37802117
That's where the downward spiral starts to get worse. They will fire you and you'll end up losing your licence or doing or saying something so stupid it permanently fucks your life. And even that won't stop you drinking. It didn't stop me.

>>37801139
Thinking of watching that myself. How many episodes is there?

>>37800730
In my teens/early 20's. By 25 I was friendless and from 31 I was completely alone. Been like this 6 years now.
>>
>>37802117
Gotta keep pushing man. Im 22 and to me 26 may as well be 86. It sucks life is so precious but our minds wont let us be the only thing that matters in life which is being happy. People i went to school with are graduating college and i moved back to my parents and have no plans for my life. I never thought about what i wanted to do for a career cuz whats the point of planning your life if youre gonna kill yourself anyway? And now it seems like im destined to be a drug abusing piece of trash with no future or dead. Damn my parents for their shit gentics that made my brain unable to be happy. Why wouldnt have my dad pulled out?
>>
>>37802117
You need a reason to live for, try and have a kid with some woman who can tolerate your ass.
Be active outside of work, take up some activity. You americans work too fucking hard, take some time for your own personal development.
>>37802145
I agree with most of this. Don't waste life or time on fb though. Animes are good, usually there's some actual motivational message there that resonates with a lot of us because Jap guys (who are the typical audience) tend to be in our position, i.e. living fucked up lives with zero social interaction.
>>37802172
37 yo anon again, you can ask anyone for advice who's in our age range. If I can say there's one thing to do, it's to start by building up a connection with your close of kin, especially parents. If you have that, then the next thing is find work and build some routine into your life. If you have that, then try some kind of outdoor activity, like cycling. Get fit if you're a fat shit.
Speak to actual doctors/GPs if you need mental or psychological help, they tend to know their shit or they can refer you to someone who might be better suited. Don't be too fucking proud to admit when you have a problem.
>>
>>37802145
>drifting through the days and long isolation
exactly what i did for years

26KV, wasted a lot of time after graduating uni. only making 50k/yr right now, which is shit considering thats what college graduates are making right out of the gate

i live in my moms basement and give her rent money. hate job and just do the minimum so i dont get canned; it's really fucking draining putting on a normie act 5 days a week. dont really feel like doing anything, stopped going to the gym, forget to eat sometimes. just get home after work and sleep

too pussy to just end it all so i guess im stuck. getting some sort of terminal cancer would be great
>>
The worst part about these threads is that I know this is my fate, this is the direction my life is going and there is no stopping it. At 26 I have already tried multiple times to fit in, to change, asked a few girls out, tried to make friends and nothing. Its just getting worse and worse.
>>
>>37802347

What do you do? Most people your age aren't making 50k even with a degree. Why live at home with that wage? You can get a nice apartment.
>>
>>37802172

Yeah, I'm still here. Both in the thread and in the meta-existential sense.

I'd have to say I started getting things back in order around 28-29, except "in order" might be a bit generous. Although I had been aware things had been grinding down for a while, let's say that's about the time I really understood how I needed to put my life back on a path.

That being said, I didn't make a whole lot of progress until my Aunt called me one day out of the blue. She's my deceased mom's older sister, we hadn't talked in ages. Don't remember much about the conversation, but she picked up something was very wrong. Asked me to move to California and try my luck there.

Well, despite being pretty much an unemployed shut-in, that's exactly what I did. Still had some money saved up from the last time I was working, since I lived like a miser.

I didn't stay in California long, maybe 2 years. But my relatives out there took care of me and I rehabilitated a bit. Was enough to get me moving again.

Next few years were intensely difficult, on my own again and still not exactly functioning normally. But it was enough to get myself together professionally, eventually.
>>
File: sadjest.jpg (112KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
sadjest.jpg
112KB, 800x595px
>>37796345
what if i dont want other people around me all the time?
whenever im around other people they either tell me what to do, try to persuade me to do something, or make me feel bad for not doing something.

I honestly dont think i want to be around other people if i dont have too..
>>
>>37802352
Well OP here. You'd have to keep doing the same thing for a decade plus have multiple disastrous fuckups to end up in my boat. So I honestly hope you don't but if you're the one drinking 5 nights a week that's gonna be your biggest downfall.

I don't get my licence back for another 4 years. I'll be 42 before I can even drive a car again and I'll probably still be friendless and single and alone.
>>
>>37802305
>Well I'd like to think I'm not done but there's only so many times I can build my sandcastle before some roastie kicks it over.
I also know this feel well. You need to have at least one or two sandcastles kicked over to be able to recognize when the next cunt is going to attempt to kick it over again, and kick her shit in hard (figuratively speaking) before she does.
Going through one fucked up marriage has really put me on edge, I don't think I could ever fuck up that badly again even if I tried, it's like theres some animal instinct in me that wouldn't let it happen.

>>37802305
>Thinking of watching that myself. How many episodes is there?
Do it anon.
25 for the initial series.
Start with the '97 anime then move onto the manga. /a/ hates the shit out of the 2016/2017 seasons but it's not too bad.

Got your back cause I'm kind like that
https://nyaa.si/view/561975
>>
>>37796345
>they tend to let their friendships lapse
So it's all their fault?
>>
Get a hobby.
That's all there's fucking to it.
Engage in your interests.
>>
>>37799651
Make sure you keep the radiators on in each room or the damp will fuck up the house, decrease its value to nothing and make it "unlivable", forcing you to raze the thing, seen that shit happen before.
>>
>>37802501
Is that the 97 one you mentioned or the 2016/2017 one you linked?
>>
>>37802611
97, the literal GOAT-anime one.
>>
>>37802526
It's not easy maintaining friendships when you're older. You don't have hours and hours a day to hangout and do activities with friends and if you do choose to try roasties will hate on you for it.
>>
File: IMG_0227.jpg (113KB, 665x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.jpg
113KB, 665x1180px
>>37796345
>tfw also middle aged
Are you okay financially? Because sometimes I miss that life.

I miss that life pretty often actually.
>>
>>37802670
True. The normals do say that it's hard to fit life around work and their kids.
And the wife/gf will just whine and whine if you hang out with your friends all the time. And there's a strong chance she'll use it as an excuse to cheat (emotiona neglect).
>>
>>37802665
Thanks man.

>>37802781
It's totally ok for them to have a girls night out though. And not come home till 2-3am.
>>
File: ughhhhhhh.jpg (240KB, 979x900px) Image search: [Google]
ughhhhhhh.jpg
240KB, 979x900px
>Activate dating profile
>Search for women +/-5 years of 37
>see this
>deactivate dating profile
>>
>>37802925
A boys' night out is pretty gay, tbqhwyf.
>>
File: 1451414852237.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1451414852237.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>37796345
>spend most of the day shitposting on a international website about topics and hobbies that he likes and shares his passion with other fellow users
>boo hoo why i dont have friends?, le normies dont understand my superior patrick cian tastes ;-;
>>
File: download (18).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>37803062
Fuck off ningen . Go back to your faggot board you leddit cunt.
>>
Hi, welcome.

I'm 35 and isolated apart from my mother now, when she's gone I'm all alone.
>>
>>37796345
I'm 30 and i've never wanted friends, i've had friendships throughout life that I got tired of really easily and I would end up ignoring people till they go away. Even the day after the night I lost my virginity I wanted nothing to do with the girl I was with, she asked me if she did/said anything wrong and I just told her I was tired and she could leave if she wanted to...i'm just not capable of relationships after getting used to eating/sleeping/living alone for years.
>>
>>37801139
You sound like a swell guy. I'd go drinking with you and get ingo fights.
>>
>>37802402

this is exactly what i have resolved, our life in society is tied around other people.

The people in this thread saying, get your life together and get a roastie are failed normies.

I am done with people, I only see them as annoying obstacles now, like chattering nonsense machines that only appear to know what's up and only seem to be sure of the nonsense they spout.

Humanity is overrated garbage, what difference would it make if they were simply all dead.

I wouldn't miss them.
>>
>>37803540
>our life in society is tied around other people.
Because that's how humanity has always been and always will be, moron. We are social creatures, it's part of our biology and psyche. You can't un-become social, just as you can't un-become dependent on food and drink. There's nothing 'failed' about those of us who recognize that we need a social aspect in life, it's just acceptance of how humans are.
>>
>>37803683

>muh evolution, muh evolve from monkeys
>muh ball earth
>muh gorillians of nigirillians of years
>>
>>37802781
>emotional neglect

that they even made this a concept lol I swear it's so braindead pants on head retarded and vague enough to be used as an excuse for anything

fuck this is why I don't intend on marrying, this subtle shit invading my mind space getting me some roastie who screaches when I do anything other than being in my home on the weekends

I've started going out more with friends and going to some bar more often, but the longer I keep this up week for week the more tired I get of people and the more happy I am when I have alone time and can just vanish into the ground on the weekend, it's quite comfy but I am scared about the consequences of this, as it is I'm never too happy in either state in the long run (where long = weeks for social shit, alone = months)
>>
>>37803731
>muh saying muh means it might not have happened
evolution is scientific fact you fucking goon
>>
>>37803683
>presents example to the contrary which for all purposes might be a state lasting decades for him
>doesn't matter because reasons
>>
>>37801139
>shit goes wrong, usually involving walking holes. people get too many fucking knockdowns and find it hard to get back up after a point.
Exactly this, perfect phraseology.
Most of the people on this board are here exactly because they have been knocked down one too many times. And each knockdown leaves you weaker. You know the "what doesn't kill you" saying? Complete bullshit. What doesn't kill you claims a big chunk of your soul and after two decades worth of knockdowns you're suddenly 30+ and dead inside.
>>
>>37803811

you deserve what you get friend, you are very stupid.

i wish you all the best and much luck, you'll need it
>>
>>37796408
>I'll off myself

No you won't. You'll keep pushing it back and accepting the unacceptable until the old man looking back in the mirror is indelibly and always was you.
>>
>>37803811
>scientific fact
Natural selection is an extremely strong scientific theory, but there is no "fact" except in mathematics.
>>
>>37796712
>I feel like a 37 year old oldfag.

The course of a wizard is difficult in ways alien to actual humans. It's not an easy thing to accept you'll miss every milestone the vast majority take for granted as they follow the arc of the sun from cradle to the grave.

It occurred to me last night that I won't have a funeral. One of the magical things about liquor is that it loosens the tongue. Drinking with only one's devils for company, you find they become mercilessly honest. Saturday is a horrible day. There are no daylight distractions to keep the bad angels at bay. It's the Day of Death, sacred to Saturn and Baron Samedi, that span of sunrise to sunset that Christians believe even God Himself once spent in Hell.

Saturdays prior, the wizard's familiars taught him that he is unlovable. There will be no kiss or a night spent dreaming in another's arms. There will be neither children nor grandchildren. Life judged the magician and found him unworthy to participate in it.

Sadly, such sadism isn't sufficient to satisfy the malice of the Saturday spirits. They rise up to remind you that just as you are weren't given license to live as person, you won't be permitted to die as one either.

Funerals are conducted for the sake of mourners, and almost every man has at least one who will attend it, just as nearly every person will have someone who finds him desirable at least once before the coffin's lid drops. What a strange thing to realize you'll never have a funeral because there will be no need for one. There will be weepers reminiscing about happier times. A gravestone will be gratuitous because not a single person will bother to visit it. You'll simply be reduced to ash and disposed of, no different than any other type of garbage.

The monster suffers in part because he's considered too repulsive to live as a person. The balance of his pain comes with the recognition that, as an abomination, he can't even look forward to day when he'll die as one.
>>
>>37803927
Except even after it takes away a chunk of your soul and you become dead inside, you need to get the fuck back up. We heal over time, the sooner you get up and start walking again, the sooner the healing can begin.
>>37804047
>>37803912
I'm not advocating becoming a total norm. Just that we need some social interaction now and then. If you think your way of complete hermit-hood is better then great, but I don't think most people are cut out to cope with that.

>>37804152
>numbers really exist outside his head
k
>>
>>37800730
Was never happy with friends. I wouldn't befriend them again if given the chance.

Find that crazy thing that only you like and pursue it because the world doesn't care. Even if it's illegal, especially if it's illegal.
>>
>>37804236
>numbers really exist outside his head
They don't. And neither does the truth.
>>
>>37796503
You sound pathetic why would anyone follow your advice?
>>
>>37796828

>mfw my brother has turned 30
>still lives at home
>no gf, never had one
>no friends
>never goes out
>min wage job looking after down syndrome kid
>never been abroad
>never leaves his room on weekends (got a microwave so he doesnt need to leave him room)
>if he does come out for a family meal he' insufferable, talks about atheism and manosphere internet assembled philosophy
>last time he drank when out he started calling me and my mother plebs and cretins out of nowhere

i can see im headed down that road so im fighting desperately to change, i started lifting, going clubbing with guy from work, saying yes every time im invited out to anything and popping my ballocks trying to get into uni. im 21 and already fucked up uni before and this is my last chance.
>>
>>37804236
Spare me the facebook tier motivational crap, I've done plenty of getting back up and every time I do, I just wait for the next thing that will knock me down again because that's a given at this point. See how you can deal with two decades worth of disappointments and then we'll talk. Right now it seems that you don't even know what dead inside means, it's just another facebook buzzword to you.
>>
File: 1494127628091.png (205KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494127628091.png
205KB, 501x445px
>>37802501
>/a/ hates the shit out of the 2016/2017 seasons but it's not too bad.
No. /a/ is absolutely correct. I can't believe people like you exist.
>>
>>37796405
try being straight instead i guess
>>
>>37804312
Like you have any better.
>>
>>37796503
Wow you sound like a real winner though OP, how did all go wrong for such a great guy?
>>
>>37805069
Fuck up idiot you really think I've been doing this forever? Why are you even here?

Sorry my day doesn't consist of dressing up as a women and getting fucked in my 19 year old "boipucci" like you probably do faggot.
>>
File: creepyUncle.jpg (214KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
creepyUncle.jpg
214KB, 500x582px
>>37796345
Friends are a meme and essentially don't exist after college age. The concept of a local community is long gone. Women are also a meme. Find a woman anyway, preferably Asian or Mexican, they're less likely (but still very likely) to divorce. Make a baby with her. Men can father children into their 40s and 50s. A child is the only relationship that can ever possibly involve any fulfillment or love for an adult man.
Alternatively get into esoteric spirituality, realize we're all one and you'll never be alone again.
>>
>>37802399

Thanks. I can't really emulate that but basically taking bigger actions now and hoping that they'll pay later. Reminds me of the Quantum change theory, sometimes it's easier to make a big change than baby steps.

>>37802332

Thanks too. My routine is shit so I'll try to fix that first.
>>
Damn that picture was literally me a few weeks ago. I can't even enjoy stuff anymore because I always see couples and friends having so much fun together and 100% of the time it is always just me.
>>
My problem is more that I want to be left alone a lot and that I get annoyed by my friends quirks and mannerisms all the time.

note: I have a job and meet people and coworkers all day so I'm not exactly socially isolated
>>
>>37806659
Nobody even sits next to me on the bus or train.
>>
>>37805069

Man, people get addicted for many a reason, don't be so hasty to judge him if you don't get how and why he got there.

Many that post are Cancer. And some that post deserve (You). Can you ban them? Then do not be too eager to deal out faggotry in judgement.
>>
>>37806884
There's a heap of other robots here that are alcoholics too.

Sometimes I feel like it's my only friend. But normies wouldn't understand that.
>>
>>37799651
Why not just rent out the other rooms?
>>
>The threat is loneliness
>Because men let their friendships lapse
>Every single happy man in that photo is sitting next to a woman
Fuck off with your "ITS NOT US ITS THEM!" bullshit.
>>
>>37807628
Well the guy that wrote the article is married and a normie with a job and stuff.
>>
>>37796345
>that picture
Who the fuck wants to be a part of that? Fat chinless boomer fucks at a sportball game acting retarded and taking pictures of themselves. Wow, so appealing.
>>
>>37807710
You'll be that old one day.
>>
>>37807409

My experience is that the usual normie advices are "lmao just don't do it" and "go to a doctor", by which they mean that it's your fault and then that it's not their fault. So I went to a doc and I spent the next year taking drugs instead, which is societally acceptable because a doc write it down on a paper.

I would advise reading on addictions. If you understand why you're doing it and why you want to stop (like not wanting to die earlier and leave a kid alone), at least you may avoid situations which makes you fail or replace some habits with better ones. Obviously from reading >>37796503 you've made your life into a self-maintaining loop.

Not blaming, my own loop is also a model of repeated mistakes and promising to do better the next day.
>>
>>37807744
Yeah, and I won't be doing dumb gay normie shit.
>>
>>37807807
No, of course not, you'll be doing coke and extreme sports!
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>37807628
I hadn't noticed that but it's interesting you point it out. The implication is be a good cuck and you can be a happy old man, a subtler version of where have all the good men gone.I don't know how to address it though. Women are so shitty they are driving men away so neither is happy, but women have the upper hand as they can eventually find someone willing to put up with their bullshit. Men aren't going to find a woman who is not more trouble than she's worth.

It's true what anon said earlier though. Friendship is a meme. I had a few close friends in uni. Now that I'm about to turn 30 I haven't seen or spoken to them in years. I have shallow acquaintances from work, but none I would like to meet up with on days off to play with. I wish fraternities and clubs would make a comeback. I've tried a couple but they are all shitty. Even homebrewing, my biggest hobby, is full of dumbass cucks. They have an acronym for their wife: SWMBO. It means She Who Must Be Obeyed. What kind of bullshit is that? That's even more cucked than having a mancave. You need permission from your master to buy a fucking $200 cooling coil? That can only mean you are poor as shit or your wife threw the balls in the trash instead of just keeping them in her purse. I I bought a motorcycle I only use a few times a month for my quarter life crisis. If someone said I wasn't allowed to spend my money how I see fit it would take everything I have not to beat the shit of them. Maybe that's why I'm single, but how is this considered normal for relationships?
>>
>>37807780
Yeah it pretty much is a loop I guess. I wasn't always like this. I didn't even start drinking until I was 32 and even then it was just once a month. Then it made me happy and I just wanted to have fun and relax and forget about shit. So I drank more and more often.

I can't drink in moderation. I can't just have a "few beers". It's not uncommon for me to drink 4 bottles of wine or an entire bottle of spirits in a single night.
>>
>>37796384
>wake up at 4am
>go to work
>clock out by 2pm
>hit the gym with qt at 4pm
>6pm shower
>8pm fuck cute milfy
>11pm, remember im not a damn loser that throws a pity party and laugh at robots on my phone as i fall asleep
>repeat
>>
>>37808356
You're going to burn out very soon if you are really getting by on 4 hours of sleep a day. Also, cardio is for fags. If you spend more than an hour in the gym you are wasting time.
>>
>>37802697
lold hard at this pic
>>
>>37802539
This
Don't listen to le social capital guys in this thread, people in your life is not like money in your bank account.
>>
>>37808588
missed the chance to say "rate my clock" though.
>>
>>37808356
Wow aren't you a real hero. You forgot to to add the part where you come to a board full of autistic loners and larp about how you're some kind of Chad for hours a day. Nice try faggot.
>>
>>37796345
It was too late 17 years ago
>>
>>37807875
It gets to the point they nag you and complain constantly until all your friends and anything you gained enjoyment from is gone. Then when they finally take it all away you "aren't the man they fell in love with anymore" and leave you with nothing.
>>
>>37807862
>Grow the fuck up.
Why?
>>
>>37802397
depends on the country if hes australian thats basically minimum wage
>>
>>37809258
Because being a grown up means taking selfies and acting like a teenager, it's just what old people are expected to do. You make teenagers feel bad when you don't do what they do. Don't be selfish and do things you like, Think how it makes them feel.
>>
>>37809497
You get that sporting events was a normie thing and existed before the internet or smart phone right?
>>
>>37796384
>wake up at 7:30
>uni
>go home for lunch
>gym
>shitpost
>sleep at 2AM
>>
>>37809574
But now it's a normie event that exists with internet and smart phones. Don't take selfies? Grow up, grandpa!
>>
>>37796345
But why are middle aged white men alone to begin with?

They should be married and have kids by now.
>>
File: everything sucks.png (564KB, 801x773px) Image search: [Google]
everything sucks.png
564KB, 801x773px
>>37800025
>anyone that doesn't have kids is either mid-upper level management or has a PHD. I have nothing to bring to the table.
FML
>>
File: 1454484033401.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1454484033401.png
47KB, 632x852px
>turned 30 recently
>no wife/girlfriend
>parents are dead
>no friends
>brother's too busy with his life to visit or hang out
>sister lives on another continent
>kids like their stepdad better than me they spent Father's Day with him
Days like these I feel like I could curl up and die of a broken heart. My only friend is a cat, and he's ancient.
>tfw only actual human contact today was ordering a pizza and selling some old books I don't want anymore
>tfw tomorrow's not looking any better
>>
>>37809855
he sounds swell
get him a piece of clothing with that meme about not talking to his wife's son
>>
>>37809960
I'd like to get him a kick in the nuts. I don't care that he scooped up my ex, she's not worth the trouble. I happen to like my kids, though.
>>
>>37796828
This was me between the ages of 22 and 24. After high school I found it harder and harder to leave the relative comfort of my room, and by 22 I was afraid to leave. Luckily, it hit me a couple of years later that I couldn't do this for much longer before I would seriously consider taking my own life, so I made a huge effort to change. It took another couple of years before I found any success, and even with the huge sweeping changes I made, the friends I found, and the significant other that must have been a gift from above, sometimes my isolationistic tendencies haunt me for a weeks at a time, threatening all of the work I've done and everything I've made for myself. Its scary how easily I could lose it all and restart the countdown towards an early and lonely death
>>
>>37799651
A D O P T
D
O
P
T

Don't fucking buy a dog
>>
>>37809855
sounds like it's time to get another kitty Anon
>>
>>37810400
Been there. I was a nobody, then I managed to make some changes, became somebody, then I lost it all. And I didn't even do anything wrong, things just seemed to move away from me for no reason. Now I'm trying to rebuild but not as fiercely and optimistically as the last time. Like I said earlier, what doesn't kill you claims a big chunk of your soul.
>>
>>37810497
I don't know if I would willingly put myself through that heartache again after I lose this one. He's always been there for me and I love him very much.
>>
>>37810725
I didn't mean to ask you to replace him. You should always keep a place in your heart for your friend. I just think you can bring joy to another life, and them yours, even if theirs is shorter.

True compassion is something not enough owners have and I'm glad you care for him either way.
>>
File: 1409714843205.jpg (73KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1409714843205.jpg
73KB, 780x585px
>>37799651
Grow weed in those rooms. Or rent them out. Also get a cat, fuck dogs. KILL ALL DOGS.
>>
File: membe.jpg (62KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
membe.jpg
62KB, 500x334px
wait, why do we need friends again? what's this fate everyone keeps talking about? ending up like what, friendless? is it too late for what?

what's this boogyman everyone is afraid of in here?
you live and then you die, that's it. you're not gonna exist in a purgatory of endless torment because you were lonely at 34, you're just gonna continue on then die eventually and you won't have to worry about it anymore.

are you people afraid you might miss out on the experience of something??
there's nothing to miss out on.
>>
>>37807875
>They have an acronym for their wife: SWMBO. It means She Who Must Be Obeyed.

I'm fairly certain I'd commit ritual suicide if I ever got to that point. I'm not looking for a slave, but any woman who wishes not to submit is not worth the consideration.
>>
35 here.
No friends.
Ex took them all with her.
No hope.
Oh well.
>>
DESU I wish I had no friends

I hate people.

WTF am I doing with my life?!?
>>
File: 1463354829342.jpg (12KB, 153x225px) Image search: [Google]
1463354829342.jpg
12KB, 153x225px
>>37796345
If so many middle aged men are lonely, WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THERE MORE GROUPS OF MIDDLE AGED MEN GETTING TOGETHER AND DOING SHIT IN THE SPIRIT OF BROTHERHOOD?!?!?!
>>
>>37812156
Because they're not allowed to, whenever they do, women come and ruin it.
>>
>>37812178
No one tried bringing back speakeasies or actually making legit fight clubs? You'd think a bunch of lonely bachelors would get creative with this whole ordeal.
>>
>>37812206
>making a secret club in the totalitarian mass surveillance society
Good luck with that.
>>
File: 1497730489847b.jpg (148KB, 604x830px) Image search: [Google]
1497730489847b.jpg
148KB, 604x830px
>>37809855
It's not always better on the other side, friend...
>>
>>37812156
They have, it's called Internet forums
>>
>>37812270
Let's see.... we've got...

Personal houses
Wooded areas
Setting up a giant tent somewhere
Rent a space?

True, there's not a ton of options, but the chances are still greater than 0
>>
>>37796345
I turn 30 in 3 days. I haven't had a single friend since I was 17. Have never had a gf. Am 6'4 white 224 pounds of actual lean muscle. i'm at least average intelligence, with very good morals, and no big personality flaws except being a bit "boring". i don't get what went wrong, everyone just hates me. like i have an energy about me that makes everyone hate me.
>>
>>37812319
Doesn't cure physical loneliness.
>>
>>37796384
>greentext your average weekday
k
>sit in my room on 4chan 12+ hours per day
>10% chance of going outside and riding my bike or something, but always alone...
>29 years old
>been reliving this same groundhog day for 10+ years
>>
>>37812361
do you have interests, or at the very least activities you can tolerate in short bursts without wanting to commit suicide immediately? try to find groups that revolve around them; sites like meetup are useful in that regard.

and before you start whining about how they're all normies or whatever, you have to be willing to push your own personal boundaries at least a little bit if you want anything to change. otherwise, nothing ever will.
>>
File: 1493936512198.jpg (107KB, 713x934px) Image search: [Google]
1493936512198.jpg
107KB, 713x934px
>>37796384
>wake up at 10 AM
>make tea, eat some fruit, drink said tea
>exercise for an hour
>take a shower
>read, study, work
>go make lunch around 2 PM
>eat said lunch
>continue doing whatever I was doing
>drink some more tea at 6 PM
>off to work riding my bike or just walking if the weather is nice
>finish work at 11PM and go back home
>read, or watch a movie
>go to bed at 2AM

Am I living the life brobots?
>>
>>37812413
>you have to be willing to push your own personal boundaries at least a little bit if you want anything to change. otherwise, nothing ever will.
if you think about this, this has no meaning on it's own, it sounds really metaphorical.
>>
>>37812721
That sounds like a good life desu
>>
>>37796384
>Wake up at 11am
>Watch TV/Listen to music/browse internet on phone.
>Between noon or 1 eat something, either left overs of last night, or cook breakfast.
>Watch more TV/listen to music/browse internet on phone, until mom gets home.
>Hang out and talk until 4 or 5.
>Eat dinner and go to room.
>Play Vidya and browse internet on computer until midnight (unless Wednesday or Saturday, then at 11:20pm take shower)
>Browse internet on phone and listen to music until 2:30am
>Go to bed
>Repeat

This is my life.
>>
>>37804434
>this is my last chance

Same here but I'm 24. We're gonna make it
>>
>>37805477
chekt & rekt 3: Up Your Arsenal
>>
File: 1425235852921.png (285KB, 750x931px) Image search: [Google]
1425235852921.png
285KB, 750x931px
>>37804434
>>37812955
You'll make it. Half the battle is realizing this shit and making any effort to change it. >>37804434's brother is a goner, by the sounds of it. If he realizes what he has become, he has no interest in changing.
>>
File: 1479065264068.png (148KB, 451x464px) Image search: [Google]
1479065264068.png
148KB, 451x464px
>>37796384
>wake up between 8am and 1 pm
>eat breakfast
>4chan+gbf until work
>work at 1.30pm
>check bathrooms every hour
>otherwise on internet at work
>vacuum some classrooms, take out trash around 5.30
>usually done by 7.30, often earlier
>more internet, reading
>lock up building
>back home at 10
>4chan, gbf until bed whenever after midnight
Pretty comfy desu. It's going to suck once I get a real job, though I do need more money.
>>
>>37799651
>owning a house at 32 in the UK
teach me your secrets
>>
>>37806884
Nice LotR reference NERD
>>
>>37807875
Id say the cuck SWMBO crap is part from 2/3 wave feminism and its uptake into the mainstream, especially media which is a strong influencer of societal norms.

For the dollars wellll when some serious people are in a relationship they save together for a goal, now in a perfect world you'd both save and manage. Then if you wanted to withdraw from the truly mutual fund you'd talk and agree if it's worth the detour, some poor fags might have to talk about mundane cheap shit but generally you should have personal discretion within reason. Sadly the number of modern women this system would work with is dwindling by the day.
>>
>>37796373
that would work if gooks weren't subhuman
>>
This is why I hate getting older, I was okay with being alone when I was a teen.
>>
File: 1487141874843.png (576KB, 978x730px) Image search: [Google]
1487141874843.png
576KB, 978x730px
>>37796384
>Get up out of bed around 10
>Browse 4chan, maybe stick on an animu if I'm bored
>Cook some tendies around 1
>Browse more 4chan and watch Twitch or something
>Have dinner at 5-6
>Browse 4chan or play vidya for the rest of the day
>Go to bed at about 1
This has been my life for the past few months, I wish I was joking
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619-213634.jpg (663KB, 1080x2525px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-213634.jpg
663KB, 1080x2525px
>>37812361
There was this study done on Rhesus Monkey's back in the 50's to test them dor social isolation. I couldn't find the exact bit but there was a part of the test where they tried to reintegrate the monkeys back into society after long term isolation and the normie monkeys basically shunned or attacked them. It's like being isolated changes you at such a level others can actively tell and just don't like you.
>>
>>37814627

>Saved/invested everything since getting an apprenticeship at 17
>Ended up with around 70k by the age of 30
>Mom gave me her old house when she moved to Canada
>Sell the house
>End up with around 150k
>Get a short term mortgage on a 180k property
>Pay off the 30k + interest in 2 years

The trick is to live with your parents as long as possible and keeping your expenses low

>>37807608
Because the only people that rent rooms are pakistanis around here.
>>37811018
It's too much of a hassle to grow weed for myself. And I don't fancy getting a 5 year+ prison sentence for the production+distribution of illegal substances.
>>
>>37817094
Interesting, if pretty horribly inhumane.

Do you know if there are any human studies? Not necessarily inflicting isolation on a babby but more observing people who become naturally isolated?
Although I suppose that would be very hard to do since you'll have to find some social rejects and then secretly study them as if they were an alien species.
>>
>>37802995
The wall is somethin else huh
>>
>>37817321

social rejects probably only can connect with other social rejects
>>
>>37817321
I'm a uni fag I'll have a look

>>37817445
It sure is. I don't think I'd even have a chance with the two mildly attractive women on there.
>>
>>37796345
No brother, you're not lonely. All of us are with you.
>>
>you're just a side character who's supposed to help further the development of the protagonist so that he can save the world and get the girl
>but unlike side characters in books, movies and videogames you are acutely aware of the role you were designed for and the pain from realizing this slowly erodes your will to live until you beg for death every single day
>but no one will hear your prayers, because you are a side character
>>
File: 1.jpg (346KB, 819x751px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
346KB, 819x751px
>>37817484
Here's the first part of a study
>>
File: Kizuna_Ai huh.png (264KB, 395x479px) Image search: [Google]
Kizuna_Ai huh.png
264KB, 395x479px
>only 22
>already feel doomed

I've been thinking about it a lot lately and it just seems like if you freeze for too long, then it's borderline impossible to start moving again. You wind up in a bubble of things that aide isolation due to being isolated, which means it's not just going out and attempting to make friends, but instead trying to find something you enjoy doing so that you could possibly find friends who enjoy the same. The problem then being your tastes have warped due to extended isolation which means you need to actively change the person you are in a similar manner to the way you passively changed while sinking into the pit. It just doesn't seem worth it at this point, your time and experiences in the isolation bubble shape you in a way that it's almost permanent.

I know I'm just stating the obvious but it has only actually set in and been realized recently for me.
>>
File: 2.jpg (327KB, 819x753px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
327KB, 819x753px
>>37817484
Here's the second >>37817321

oriuginale
>>
File: 3.jpg (193KB, 1035x534px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
193KB, 1035x534px
>>37817484
This one is interesting too

>>37817710
You're right. Seems the more reading I do on this the more I learn how profund and fundamental the changes to our physiology and mental state are. I think at 22 if you left it much longer you could end up being like me at 37.

At some point I guess it really is impossible to go back.
>>
>>37804230
nice blog bro

why cannot this be orignal
>>
File: 1445557381949.jpg (97KB, 585x591px) Image search: [Google]
1445557381949.jpg
97KB, 585x591px
>tfw schizoid
>tfw no friends
>>
>>37812721
you only work like, 4 hours a day? wat?
>>
File: 1494146831613.png (401KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494146831613.png
401KB, 1280x720px
>25
>no friends
>no love
>only money

there must be more to life than programming shit for android phones and waiting for the next Mandarake package
>>
>>37803540
your nihilistic bullshit is disgusting and appears to me like a cheap way of not having to care about yourself.
you act and write like you found a deeper meaning, wich you dont, all you found is bitterness.
>>37802402
Thats because not doing anything deprives your live of any meaning, without intrensic meaning to life the struggle for a better life with less suffering is the best and most likely the only source for meaning and happines.
your rejection of human interactions is also just a cheap way of not confronting your shortcomings.

If your lonely, your lonely for a reason, if your addicted your addicted for a reason, get your shit together and use your suffering as motivation, if you cant do it alone fine, get help, but dont expect shit to get better without actually making yourself likeable or working on your problems
>>
>>37796345
also 37 here, know what you're going through. These young'uns still have a shot to make something of their life, we're looking into the abyss because it's too late and we're too far gone.
>>
>>37796384
>Wake up
>Lay about for 30-60 minutes
>Get up, brush teeth
>Take tablets for allergies and do nose spray
>If I'm hungry make some breakfast
>Lay about on my bed browsing YouTube and 4chan
>Maybe watch some anime if I can be bothered
>Repeat this till 9/10pm
>Have shower
>Repeat laying about
>Sleep
>Repeat
>>
>>37819362
set yourself a goal thats both worth working for and not trivialy achived.
get a social Hobby and pursue a romantic relationship, keep educating yourself on matters your interested in.

protip : start watching Jordan Peterson
>>
>>37819442
well isnt that convinient, bc it means you dont have to keep struggeling, yeez if i had any knowlege on behavioral science iv see a pattern here, sadly i dont,
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.