[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take benzo >5 minutes later did i remember to take it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>take benzo
>5 minutes later
did i remember to take it?
>take benzo
>7 minutes later
its not in my pocket i don't i took this one either
>take benzo
>10 minutes later
hmm, did i take it? i swear i remember taking it but i guess if i take two it wont hurt
>take benzo

>40 minutes later
>cant feel my toes
>cant think a cohesive thought
>try and walk but keep stumbling

im starting to come down now but that was one of the worse experiences of my life
>>
>>37796344
Sounds like being drunk
>>
>>37796369
i've never been drunk before is it this bad
>>
>one of the worse experiences of my life
I usually abuse my meds (including benzos) once or twice a month. I don't get a lot at a time, but what I do have I save up for special nights.
>>
>>37796436
i've taken two before and felt good, but i could barley walk or speak, this was really scary
>>
>>37796436
i've taken two before and felt good, but this time i think i either took four or five on accident i have such bad short term memory i can't even tell i could barley walk or speak, this was really scary

and this is probably going to make my short term memory worse
>>
I'm happy I never took the Benzo Jew.

I'm having a hard enough time quitting the Amphetamine Jew.
>>
>>37796344
What is it like to take that much?

I don't take Xanax very often. Sometimes when I do take it, it's only half a 2mg bar and I take it at night. Then I just pass out as I can't keep awake anymore. Then next morning I feel amazing and i get the munchies. I like to take it for the afterglow.
>>
>>37796518
I think you're overreacting anon. The long term effects from a day of binging on meds isn't that bad. If it doesn't kill you, then you're okay. If you do a lot drugs regularly, then you're hurting your body.
>>
>>37796344
When a person with alzheimer's gets drunk
>>
>>37796547
I either took 4 or 5mg of lorazepam

I'm really skinny and small so it effects me a lot harder

maybe i'm just a bitch but i was really scared and felt like i was going to have a heart attack

at first i started going numb in my toes, and couldn't think straight so i tried to walk to the bathroom and kept falling so i just sat in my chair and tried to listen to music until it went away

then i got really hungry and tried to walk up the stairs but kept hearing tearing sounds in my ears and had to just stay in my room panicing and trying to breath
>>
>it's June 18th, 1:00pm
>write down a note saying "you took three benzos on June 19th at 9:00am. Do not take another benzo for another 12 hours."
>take a benzo
>forget I took a benzo
>find note and read it
>check watch, check calendar
>freak out and think I just travelled through time
>>
survey time anons
>your IQ in iqtest dot dk
>your drug of choice
>>
>>37796695
>iqtest dot dk
it just made me download a file called main.swf

did you just give me a virus anon.. ;( man why
>>
>>37796737
swf is just a flash file, I guess you're using a smartphone
>>
>>37796344
>>37796436
>>37796518
>>37796547
>>37796640
Gather round anons, I'm bout to tell you guys about the day I fucked it all up with the help of my two best buddies Xanax and Lorazepam

>be me
>drop out of high school
>still keep in touch with classmates
>fuck off to Tokyo for a while, get drunk in a cheap room everyday, try to talk to girls
>qt girl I rarely talk to but was my eye candy in class hits me up on snapchat
>we start talking
>hit it off
>keep talking
>go back to home country
>drinking every day like a degenerate
>she snaps me pictures of herself everyday that she doesn't post on her snapchat story
>agree to meet up when she's free
>one day I run out of booze
>well I have all the benzos from my shrink
>might as well take them
>did 5mg xanax before, was alright
>do 8mg xanax
>get impatient, chuck some lorazepam down my throat
>maybe 15mg total
>snap from qt
>I'm bored at work, come see me
>she works at a cafe
>ok I'm coming
>super fucking gone by the point I get there, try to keep it together
>she doesn't take my order, she's preparing a coffee so her colleague takes my order
>she catches sight of me and breaks into a huge smile, "hey anon!!!" she says some other stuff but I don't hear
>can't read the menu
>get me an americano (every cafe serves that so)
>get drink and sit down
>take out book
>keep reading same sentence
>qt comes over with another drink
>hey anon, try this. don't tell anyone I gave it to you though
>look at her, her face is floating
>smile and say thanks
>I should just fucking leave
>my legs can't move
>don't know how long I stayed there
>think my eyes started closing at some point and I started talking to myself
>remember looking over at qt girl and her face is in her hands looking at me
>I smile at her, she gives a funny smile back
>remember saying something to her
>leave

I sober up later and realise I fucked up
tell her sorry I was super tired and barely slept the night before
she eventually stops texting
>>
File: 00111what.png (377KB, 598x916px) Image search: [Google]
00111what.png
377KB, 598x916px
Benzos are so fucking good. Too bad I'm drunk.
>>
Got lorazepam for anxiety after a surgery. That shits pretty great, but I mostly liked it cause it put me right to sleep, especially when combined with Norco
>>
Just because you got a receipt for it it doesn't mean you're any different than junkies.

Stop believing in the psychiatry juice.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.