[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't these useless sacks of shit do anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why didn't these useless sacks of shit do anything of value during WWII?
>>
>>37796283
lazy siesta niggers
>>
File: jesusquintero.png (44KB, 136x102px) Image search: [Google]
jesusquintero.png
44KB, 136x102px
>>37796283
Franco has never been a fascist or the Axis's allies, he was NEUTRAL

What do you expect from a NEUTRAL country? Specially when the country was in reconstruction after a deadly civil war
>>
>>37796283
Franco's generals told him not to get involved and Mussolini did get involved when he thought Hitler was going to win. Also they weren't the ones who declared war on three superpowers at once.
>>37796366
Falangism. He just wasn't really expansionist like the others.
>>
Franco made the right choice. If only Mussolini hadn't made his mistakes. We would've had a fascist union of the Mediterrenean with Portugal/Spain/Italy and Greece, and the Libyan oil fields feeding straight into Europe.
>>
>>37796283
is this really the right content for /r9k/.

Also Franco wasn't really interested in creating a fascist Europe. He was only interested in power, he would've been a communist if it lead him to power
>>
>>37796380
The Falangistas hate him

He was just a reactionnary like Marshall Petain and Salazar
>>
Pretty sure Spain was still getting their shit together after the civil war.
Mussolini should have stayed the fuck out of it too.
Fucking Japan could have just NOT fucking provoked America. Thanks Japan, you assholes.

The whole thing could have been avoided if the Eternal Anglo hadn't decided to betray Italy with the post WW1 treaties, and basically cripple Germany with them.

Almost everybody involved was a cunt or a retard, and now I have to have shitskins in my country because of it, for some fucking reason.
>>
>>37796366
>condor legion fights your civil war for
>ww2 rolls up
>control access to the med
>-
>nah dolfbrah I'll just sit this one out srry.
>>
>>37796641
Franco actually wanted to join the war and fight with in North Africa but his generals convinced him it wouldn't be profitable for Spain.
>>
>>37796283
> Franco
> kept his country out of pointless conflict
> didn't do anything useful
>>
Spain was bribed to not participate.

Italy had, like, two dozen men left after WWI.
>>
>>37796283
Autistic larpers are generally bad at fighting wars.
>>
>>37796283
Controlled by jews. Only there to bait uncle Adolf.
>>
File: keen4.jpg (33KB, 345x269px) Image search: [Google]
keen4.jpg
33KB, 345x269px
>>37796283
Franco united Spain and stayed in power for 30 more years than Addy Mc Shitpants did. Duce was fully aware that Italy is not ready for war and warned him. Daily reminder that NOBODY could have fucked up as much has hitler did.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.