[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please answer seriously, how can I get over my oneitis? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1023.png (28KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
1023.png
28KB, 250x354px
Please answer seriously, how can I get over my oneitis? It's been years. I still can't stop thinking about her. It's killing me inside. I haven't seen her in such a long time but I still have feelings for her. I want those feelings to stop. Any tips guys?
>>
Call her.

Uu
>>
>>37796246
I want to get over her though
>>
>>37796271

Yes you get over her by calling and seeing how she's doing.
>>
Dating someone else worked for me. I was single for 6 years, then started a relationship, and within a couple of months I barely remembered my oneitis.
>>
>>37796231

find some other girl to be obsessed over with. you don't like her, you just like the state of liking her. face that fact and change your object of desire.
>>
>>37796382
Idk mate.. I've never met a girl like her. She likes basically every single fucking thing I like, 100% of it. I've met other girls, but it didn't help.
>>
The best way is to find a new oneitis.

Or age until you're 28+, cynical, and don't really believe in the concept of love anymore.
>>
>>37797224

here's the thing mate. people are replaceable whether or not you like to believe it. she is replaceable as well. you probably aren't looking hard enough or you just don't want to conciously look hard enough because you believe she's truly the one.

once you start to realise the fact that the whole dating thing is really a game, and the whole oneitis thing is just a nice plotline in a shitty romance movie, you will be able to move on.
>>
>>37797273
Then how can I meet new girls? Where? I finished high school, it isn't as easy as it used to be.
>>
>>37798478

it's difficult when you are not in an environment whereby you can easily meet and talk to new people without coming off as weirdly out of the context, and those times are usually in places like colleges/unis.. i guess a workplace works.

other than that i don't know how to help man.. i'm in the same situation right now. i'm in college but CS is a guy dominated field so i hardly have chances to talk to girls.
>>
>>37798756
Well, good luck mate
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.