[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Excuse me, sir. Do you have a minute to talk about white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 29

File: 1497787777158.jpg (82KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
1497787777158.jpg
82KB, 634x422px
>Excuse me, sir. Do you have a minute to talk about white identity?

wat do
>>
File: contemplative aristocrat.png (151KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative aristocrat.png
151KB, 500x550px
>white identity
>>
File: 1494646005476.jpg (225KB, 988x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494646005476.jpg
225KB, 988x700px
>>37795294
Strip her naked and fuck her brains out.
>>
>>37795294
He Iooks so smug!
>>
>>37795294
"Oh, you think it's wrong to punch nazis, do you?"
then i start just brutally hitting myself until there's blood everywhere and my teeth start flying out and he's crying and begging me to stop
>>
>>37795294
this dude fucked it up with his "Heil Trump" bs
>>
>>37795294
>>Excuse me, sir. Do you have a minute to talk about white identity?

The actual answer that I would give IRL:

"I detest discussing politics, and I have an especially intense hatred of identity politics."
>>
File: IMG_3908.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3908.png
382KB, 600x600px
>>37795294
Richard Spencer is a Jewish shill, the Alt Kike are fake WNs trying to bring racially conscious white Youth away from real White Nationalism.

Long live Renegade Broadcasting, Hail Bob Whitaker, RIP William Pierce, Hail the Skinheads.
>>
File: 1495394616650.jpg (79KB, 399x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495394616650.jpg
79KB, 399x773px
>>37795362
>he didn't already fuck it up by being a le ethno nationalist and Europe pan-nationalist
Everybody who ever took this moron serious at any point doesn't have even the slightest understanding of politics.
>>
>>37795294
Lmao wtf is he wearing. Fucking cosplaya. Jobless people trying to look important and as good as office workers.
>>
>>37795407
Explain politics then
>>
File: IMG_3322.jpg (185KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3322.jpg
185KB, 1200x675px
Fuck off AltKike
>>
>>37795399
>I detest
sperg
>I have an especially intense hatred of identity politics
idiot
>>
>>37795426
That's the point, politics aren't as easily explained as he likes to think. "lmao, Europeans are white, they should be one country" is incredibly stupid. White identity and idpol in general are fucking cancerous and only used to get useful idiots on your side.
>>
>>37795467
Seems like you have as a solid understanding of politics as I thought.
>>
>>37795467
What's your ethnic makeup?
>>
>>37795294
> zionist
> faggot
Embarrassing
>>
>>37795467
>White identity and idpol in general are fucking cancerous
>playing solo when everyone else has a team
enjoy losing i guess
>>
>>37795401
> skinheads
Trash
>>
>>37795513
There is a difference between living in a community and building politics around that. Nothing wrong with helping your neighbour on your own accords, it's a whole different thing if association is forced because of some bullshit racial identity you share. Racial identity is only a thing in burgerland anyway, in Europe people think of themselves as their nationality, hell, even as their regionality. No German associates himself with a French because they are both white.
>>
>>37795565
Yes, white nationalism is an american thing.
Why is racial identity bullshit?
>>
>>37795424
He's actually not jobless. His family owns a cotton farm, which is pretty ironic, and he gets millions in subsidies from the government each year.
>>
>>37795494
Probably not white enough for /pol/. But I don't give a damn about "white people opressing people and shit" Do what you want, but once you start with your global ethnostate crap you're not better than commies. One more reason I think of NatSoc faggots as nothing more than commies, both are collectivist shitheads.
>>
>>37795565
>bullshit racial identity
Biology is bullshit?

>Racial identity is only a thing in burgerland anyway
Yes, and that's where we live so those are the rules we go by.
>>
>>37795604
>once you start with your global ethnostate crap you're not better than commies.
It's not about being better, it's about winning. Collectivism is a good way to win.
>>
>>37795399
You're wearing a jersey whether or not you choose to play.
>>
>>37795565
>Racial identity is only a thing in burgerland anyway, in Europe people think of themselves as their nationality, hell, even as their regionality.

Why do you think that is?

Think for one second.
>>
>>37795596
Because it's just another method of tricking stupid people into living for the collective instead of living for themselves. Shit like the community before the individual are disgusting. I couldn't care less about some lowlife scum but now I should be forced to because he's of the same race as me? I associate with the people I care about, not with people that share my race.
>>
>>37795661
>Shit like the community before the individual are disgusting.
It works though. Individuals get wrecked by groups, so it's best to find a group you like.
>>
Spencer is just controlled opposition who puts on a show for the media. I mean, how many of you had heard of the guy before 2016?
>>
>>37795653
>Why do you think that is?

Not that guy but because of WWII shame?
>>
so this is the benefit of having an average IQ of 100

huh
>>
>>37795703
haha yeah this guy just came out of nowhere
oh wait
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8
>>
>>37795605
>Biology is bullshit?
I didn't say race is bullshit. I said racial identity is. It doesn't make sense forming a community around tht vague association point, like i said here >>37795661.
>>37795605

>Yes, and that's where we live so those are the rules we go by.
I know you white nationalists like to LARP as Nazis, but think for one second. You laught at Europe for having no freedom, Germans beeing flooded and not able to speak up. What do you think would happen in an authoritarian government? The EU is one. Do you think a white nationalist leader couldn't be corrupt? Yuu'd end up racially pure but opressed. Just look at fucking North Korea. They're racially pure (granted, that wasn't their goal but they still are), does that help them with their dictatorship?
>>
>>37795653
because white americans are retarded mutts?
>>
>>37795711
No, you idiot. It's because Europe is less racially diverse. Having a racial identity is redundant in an all white country. This will gradually change as nearly every European country becomes more racially diverse.
>>
>>37795727
>vague association point
Is not wanting to live around niggers *really* that vague?

>Do you think a white nationalist leader couldn't be corrupt?
White nationalism doesn't imply a form of government. It just means whites should protect their own interests. I'd be happy just rolling back the civil rights act, t b h.
>>
>>37795711
Nah, it's because Europe has a much older history. We never thought of ourselves as one people. Sure, we sometimes lived in the same empire or something, but we would never give up our own national identity. We have widely different languages, cultures and traditions. If white nationalism would have ever been a thing in the mind of Europeans, why would so many people fight for independance? I mean, we're all white, what's the problem then?
>>
>>37795661
So even if everybody else ia doing it, whites shouldnt?
>>
>>37795766
That's a whole different thing, though. My main concern are people like Spencer who masturbate to the thought of a ethnostate that enofrces these rules; evenbetter, it should be post national. Your thought is fine by me. I'm in support of freedom of association and discrimination. I'd actually be in favour of rolling back the civil rights act, since it took away a good chunk of self determination. As long as your ideas are achieved through deregulation and not through overregulation, there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>37795756
>No, you idiot.

That is unnecessary desu
>>
File: 1424879361507.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424879361507.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>37795719
Actually, American whites have an average IQ of 103-105. It was probably higher before the implementation of dysgenic social policies and practices and the mass influx of Irish immigrants (Ireland has an average IQ of 92 today).

Notice the whitest states are the highest scorers.
>>
>>37795294
Punch him in the face so I can enjoy a brief moment of viral internet fame in an otherwise mundane and boring life desu.
>>
File: 1494906067844.jpg (789KB, 1201x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1494906067844.jpg
789KB, 1201x1072px
>>37795294
>spends years railing against leftist identity politics and complaining about college campus protesters

>spends all his time arguing about identity politics
>the only people who give a shit are people protesting on college campuses

I'd just call him an idiot and leave.
>>
File: 1455518921443.jpg (51KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
1455518921443.jpg
51KB, 620x388px
>>37795467
>White identity and idpol in general are fucking cancerous

How many blacks voted for Obama just because he's black? Literally 99% of them. What about the mayors and municipal governments of Detroit, Baltimore, etc.? Doesn't matter who has good ideas or policies. Black people live there and will elect black politicians who can get the blacks more gibs.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not real and important

Just like religion, race has been important in politics and commerce literally forever. No government pro-diversity brainwashing program is going to change that - even attempting to hammer it into kids' brains at public schools for 12 years won't do anything.

Not even a white vs. black thing - look at the history of Singapore, Chinese merchant communities in SE Asia, Muslim communities in India, etc.

Racism is natural and nothing will change that, ever
>>
>>37795841
>people like Spencer who masturbate to the thought of a ethnostate that enofrces these rules
But someone is always going to be enforcing the rules. Why live in a society where non-whites are always bitching about how whites make and enforce the laws and where whites bitch about how jews control the white people who make and enforce the laws. If everyone had their own nation there would be no room for this kind of finger pointing and excuse making and governments would be a lot less abusive of their people because it actually would be THEIR people they're governing over. Unless you believe in anarchism, in which case you should know that this is an 18+ website.

>it should be post national
This sounds like a way of saying you believe in anarchy without actually admitting it. If you don't believe in nations then do you believe in any order whatsoever? Tribal or regional government? Or just no self-governance at all? Aka anarchism.
>>
>>37795889
>CA IQ

I sure am proud to be from one of the most retarded states. Thanks hollywood
>>
>>37795719
equality is the biggest fucking meme

Looking at Africa and crying why they don't have computers, spaceships, nuclear reactors (let alone fucking food) is racist. It inherently assumes their society would look exactly like our societies if they had the same opportunities and weren't so oppressed, but neither of those terms are well-defined.
>>
File: 1497463283361.jpg (526KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497463283361.jpg
526KB, 731x1000px
>>37796073
Thank Mexico anon
>>
Anti Spencer shills are moving to /r9k/ now with the same old cheap shoops made to make him look fat?

Wew, he must be really rustling some jimmies and doing something right.
>>
>>37796062
I'm an AnCap, but I don't believe in an absolute absence of hierarchy or order. I'm ok with the existence of nations, they have a historical legitimazation, but the way they have developed into a justification for more and more regulations by the government isn't that great in my opinion. Absolute anarhy is a pipe dream, because it isn't possible to uphold, not should it be. Humans are by instinct tribalistic, but I think that you don't need a government to organize in such a way. People are capable of associating with other people who have the same interests as them and protect each other. I'm against centralized governance and for decentralized, voluntary self governance.
>>
>>37796124
We should just give CA to mexico because they would run it better than jerry fucking brown
>>
>>37795306
>black identity
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>37795294
>*blocks your path*
>"Excuse me, Signorio. Do I have a minute to tell you about Italian identity?
>>
>>37796095
and therefore high IQ blacks should not be allowed into Europe and the US?
>>
File: _84110778_001772691-1.jpg (39KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_84110778_001772691-1.jpg
39KB, 660x371px
>>37796196
>*blocks your path*
>"Excuse me, senor. Do I have un momento to tell you about Spanish identity?"
>>
>>37795602
He also writes for the newspaper TRS.
>>
>>37795513
>enjoy losing i guess
Where do you think you are?
What board do you think you are on?
>>
>>37795727
Actually under Juche racial purity is one of their goals. They believe their homogenity helps them to succeed and the outside world is evil.
>>
Only thing I have to say to Spenser is stop quoting communist material and shut the fuck up about pan Europeanism
He's such a nigger about these things and then gets mad when people infight because they disagree with him
>>
>>37796185
also accurate
>>
>>37796152
>Absolute anarhy is a pipe dream, because it isn't possible to uphold, not should it be.
I got the general gist of that sentence, but I am confused. Are you saying that anarchy is the ideal, but that it isn't practical?

>I'm against centralized governance and for decentralized, voluntary self governance.
I can agree with that. But I don't agree at all that AnCap is a way to achieve that at all. Corporations by their nature amalgamate into monopolies and governments and (historically) the church were the only things to stand in their way. You can't maintain a balance of power by giving all power to individuals and letting them accrue power over the entire market. All that will happen is a series of global monopolies will be established, they'll ban together, control the whole world and reinstitute government under something akin to divine rule making themselves demigods over the people and regulating any potential competition out of existence. In the long run it's the exact opposite of decentralization. It's providing the most direct path to absolute centralization by destroying the balance of power and putting it all into the hands of an oligarchy.

It's just like communism. It sounds great on paper, but is totally impractical. It claims to be the best societal system for the common man and woman, but it only serves the elite. It will completely and totally destroy economic mobility and keep poor people poor forever. It's just a rebranded caste system with a nice corporate logo.
>>
With all due respect, sir, your hairstyle looks extremely metrosexual and I cannot take a gentleman sporting it seriously.
>>
>>37796224
>high IQ blacks
When you take their best and brightest people you're condemning Africa to stay poor and undeveloped forever. Brain drain is a HUGE reason the third world is so fucked up. We take their best people so they can contribute to our societies rather than theirs. It's awful. It's evil and selfish. Both selfish of us and of them ( the individuals who migrate to our societies rather than stay in their homeland and edify their people and their nations ).
>>
>>37796449
>I got the general gist of that sentence, but I am confused. Are you saying that anarchy is the ideal, but that it isn't practical?
What I'm saying is that some form of governments are natural and not avoidable. That's why I see self governing communities as ideal. You're free to form your own community in which you and everybody within it sets the rules and agrees on. Absolutely no order is moronic and not practical.

>monopolies
Monopolies are something inherent statist. Only with a government you have the possibility of one corporation getting so big they can push everybody else off the market and raise prices and lower wages. If you have a absolutely free market, there will always be competition. Once somebody buys up his competition and increaes his prices immensely, people will automatically buy from someone who offers cheaper prices. Sure, the big company could buy them, too, but this won't go for ever. At one point, you reach the moment where not selling out and staying in competition would yield much more profit. If you'd have a controlled market, though, things like corporate welfare, subsidies and regulations keeping small businesses out of the market would exist. That's our current situation. Many big corporations are able to bribe politicians to act in their favour and damage competition. Without corrupt politicians to bribe, there wouldn't be a possibility to influence competition and companies would have to think about what they are doing.
>>
>>37795727
I'm yuropoor, so I'd take authoritarian white government over authoritarian multiculti death cult.

Hitler's Germany legitimately seems nicer than my country. I'm well aware of the numerous drawbacks. Being amidst Muslims makes me sad and depressed. Countryside shitholes with 80 IQ whites who steal my shit feel nicer than cities where shitskins will at worst make a little noise on their scooters. Everything about these people trigger me. Appearance, attitude, accent... I could mention their religion, their reliance on gibs, their political influence and the death of free speech, but while this is all true, even if all these things didn't exist these populations would still trigger me. They're just fucking ugly and I have to endure their presence every single day. Not a spot left without this cancer. Jesus Fuck, I'd take a 80% tax rate if we could deport them all and rebuild their home countries with that money. Let them live in wealth, but far away from me.
>>
>>37796613
>Monopolies are something inherent statist. Only with a government you have the possibility of one corporation getting so big they can push everybody else off the market
That's absolutely insane. Instead of bribing politicians they would just bribe the other corporations that fulfill the duties a government currently does. They would bribe the police. They would bribe logistics companies. They would bribe inspectors and construction contractors and schools. They would just cut out the middle man of the political system and directly impede their competition from being competitive. They would bribe the corporate judicial system. Hell they could work with terrorist groups and criminals. But since there are no laws other than the almight NAP and some basic common law the criminals wouldn't be criminals, they'd just be legal contractors.

The whole thing is a utopian fantasy. I swear this is just the free market equivalent of communism. It's a fantastic plan for society on paper. But as soon as it hits reality it shatters.
>>
>>37796500
Africa is already doomed because of its low IQ population. Unless they adopt a strict eugenics program, all you're doing is dooming these high IQ people to a miserable existence for arbitrary reasons.
>>
>>37796992
>bribe the other corporations
It isn't as simple as that. A company wouldn't act in favour of some other company just for some amount of money. Sure, it would be a temporary benefit, but making an competitor stronger in the long run would be nonsensical. Bribing only works if you have a political elite that isn't directly part of the market itself but only regulating it, namely a government. They don't have to give a damn about the long term implications of making a rival corporation stronger, they can take money and fuck off again.
>>
I'm constantly amazed at how the left manages to talk about him like he's a genocidal maniac.
He's a pretty nice and polite guy.

They'd probably shit themselves until they die if they spoke to Anglin.
I don't know how they manage to focus all of their panic on the guy who disavows violence and advocates for peaceful separation, when there's a bunch of guys with at least as much influence as him saying they want to throw kikes and niggers into a wood chipper.
>>
>>37797065
Because it's a facade. Reactionary movements can't threaten people until They have enough acceptance. White nationalism isn't big enough but when it is the helicopter rides start
>>
>>37797003
This is true. There aren't enough high IQ individuals per capita to create any real change. There are also dismal prospects for anyone who stays. This is why their governments are so corrupt. Many of the high IQ people go into government to lord over the 70-80 IQ masses and end up just accruing wealth through corrupt practices for personal gain. Past a certain point, about 90 IQ for a society, corrupt governments are almost unavoidable. And there is research that suggests that you would benefit more, directly, from having your society's IQ increase by 1 point than to have your own IQ increase by 10 pts.
>>
File: 1458272102069.jpg (22KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
1458272102069.jpg
22KB, 300x331px
>>37796224
>and therefore high IQ blacks should not be allowed into Europe and the US?

Regression to the mean. Anyone with exceptional IQ is an anomaly - Shaq is 7'1, even if he had kids with a really tall bitch his kids probably wouldn't be as tall as him. The children of a black with a high IQ would likely regress closer to the black average

Your post makes it sound like letting anyone in should be the default state to begin with. Even if they had high IQs, introducing a visibly foreign people with foreign culture and language, permanently altering demographics and creating the potential for generations of problems and racial unrest - why?

Japan is 97% ethnically Japanese (with most of the other 3% being Asian (Chinese/Koreans) as well), they let in 10,000 immigrants per year, and they are doing just fucking fine. High incomes, low crime, good public infrastructure, safe and aesthetic cities.
>>
>>37795294
White nationalism is never going to happen. The far right puts too much emotional investment in retarded shit. In the 90s they were big into Y2K bulllshit. Now They lick Trumps ass. Trump is so bad he might just kill white nationalism for good
>>
>>37797141
You clearly have no idea how regression to the mean works. A 120 IQ african doesn't come from a 60 IQ family. A population isn't a homogenous group but made up of smaller sub populatoions. A high IQ blacks offspring won't regress back to the mean of the black average, but the average of this guys immediate family.
Suppose a 120 IQ black comes from a ~105 IQ family, then his grandchildren will propably end up with an IQ of ~110, not 60.
>>
>>37797141
You don't understand how regression works. You don't achieve extreme scores as often but you usually get higher thAn average. High IQ blacks have kids who are smarter than most blacks if isolated from the general black population they will form their own high IQ group eventually
>>
File: 1490114402883.png (367KB, 1074x812px) Image search: [Google]
1490114402883.png
367KB, 1074x812px
>>37797141

>Japan is 97% ethnically Japanese (with most of the other 3% being Asian (Chinese/Koreans) as well), they let in 10,000 immigrants per year, and they are doing just fucking fine. High incomes, low crime, good public infrastructure, safe and aesthetic cities.

Oy vey, sounds like they need some enrichment.
>>
>>37797123
>no evidence whatsoeverfor that claim
>meanwhile, weekly muslim terrorist attacks
>"#notallmuslims!!!"
>muslim officials covering up 1400 child rapes in the UK
>"uhh... But don't you know the Catholic church is JUST AS BAD"
>hundreds of cases of refugees raping and killing in their new countries
>"stop being such a fucking racist and look at the real problem, white male privilege"
>>
>>37797301
Well they need it, or more Japanese births. Their race and country is so beta they are literally declining
>>
>>37797322
Why are you such a populist reactionary nigger? No better than some college Communist in the Weimar republic. Critical thinking is a thing, seems like you and many other barely get past surface level reactions though.
>>
>>37797322
The evidence for this is easy to find. Plenty of poltards want a race war. Pol even had some murderers confess to killing people.
>>
>>37797342
Maybe Japan as a society is deciding that it is more important to remain Japanese (and become poorer, more burdened by old people, and decline in population as a result) than it is to import millions of third world immigrants for a temporary fix that would have permanent side effects. Because it's not like immigrants ever get old and sick or decide to not have kids. Maybe Japan will say no thanks, our culture is more important than the economy, I'd rather be swamped with medical bills but wake up alongside my own people and not have to see nigs nigging all day
>>
>>37797342
So the fuck what. I thought overpopulation was some great crisis.
>>
>>37797206
The founding fathers were white nationalists.
>>
>be young
>be handsome
>be a multimillionaire with cotton farm fortune
>leave a trail of soaking panties everywhere you go
Why is Richard Spencer so based?
>>
>>37797624
>Muh culture wars
I'd rather live in a 5% black country with low tax rates than an ethnostate stealing all my money and controlling every aspect of my life
>>
>>37795294
say no and keep walking
>>
File: hidethepain.png (445KB, 688x669px) Image search: [Google]
hidethepain.png
445KB, 688x669px
>>37798117
Just as long as you didn't have to actually live next to the black people right?
>>
>>37798068
America was 20% black. They cared more about cheap labor than racial identity. Southerners literAlly fought to keep blacks in America. After slavery was over they tried to stop blacks from leaving the south for factories in the North
>>
File: tumblr_nhrexkWYtd1tevuf9o1_1280.jpg (144KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhrexkWYtd1tevuf9o1_1280.jpg
144KB, 640x640px
>>37798117
Why not become a GLORIOUS national capitalist?
>>
>>37795766
>I'd be happy just rolling back the civil rights act, t b h.

You wouldn't say that if you happened to be born any other race. Just consider yourself lucky you can be born white, and don't have to earn it.
>>
>>37795315
why are cucks so emasculated?
>>
>>37798161
If the blacks can affod to live in my neighborhood I have no problem. If They can't they'll make good workers in prisons. If you have a problem find a better paying job
>>
>>37798196
>You wouldn't say that if you happened to be born any other race.
Those other races already have their own nations, their own continental regions just for themselves.

There are 1 billion hispanics south of the border. There are 1 billion Muslims in the Middle East.
There are 1.2 billion Africans in Africa
There are 1.3 billion Indians in India
There are 2.2 billion Asians in Asia

Meanwhile, there are 900 million whites living in multicultural societies that don't serve their interests, instead serve the interests of the vast hodgepodge of racial minority groups that stream in from all over the world to milk the system.

Whites all have catastrophically low birth rates, all white nations are in a demographic death spiral
>>
>>37798177
Nationalism and capitalism are incompatible. Ethnostates have higher tax rates and stronger governments. They're basically hive minds where individual interests have no importance. In fact capitalism is why we have diversity. Cheap labor and foreign markets>racial pride
>>
>>37798271
You did that to yourself by opening your borders to isis.
Don't forget that you were born white without any input of your own.
>>
>>37798271
Birth rates are dropping in nonwhite countries. Immigrant birth rates drop after the first generation
>>
File: electoralmap2.png (776KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
electoralmap2.png
776KB, 1804x2438px
>>37798196
Not him but I would say it t b h
>>
>>37797123
Au contraire, even the most liberal whites are practicing white nationalism. Look at what people do, not what they say when they want to virtue signal. When a neighborhood, school, or city become too nonwhite, even the most liberal whites will pack up and flee. Samantha Bee and her husband were recently in the news for fighting their liberal NYC school district's attempt to racially integrate black and latino children into their majority white and Asian school, and she is preaching anti-racism and Trump hatred every night on TV. It's in their hearts, in their bones, even if they aren't explicitly stating it, it's there--maybe one day when there is nowhere left to flee, they will be forced to be explicit. Asians prefer to live around Asians and in many cases blacks who are wealthy enough to choose where they live choose to live in poorer black areas over wealthy white ones. It's perfectly natural and healthy.
>>
>>37798319
40 years ago, California was 80% white.

Today, California is 45% white, hispanics passed whites as the largest population just a few years ago. And among babies born, whites are less than 25%. Hispanics now have gained control of pretty much all of the state government institutions, and are using it to direct the flow of resources towards their own community and concerns.

Whites are now a tiny minority in a land that used to be their home. In just 3 generations, they have been effectively ethnically cleansed from a land area larger than most European countries

How is this a good thing?
>>
CIVIC NATIONALISM

is superior tbqf

Based black guys are our friends
>>
>>37795565
Yeah French and Germans shouldn't even talk to each other they have so little in common, "German" and "French" meaning you have proof of citizenship of course. I associate with my wife's Muslim friend more than any LARPing burger that thinks race is a thing.
>>
>>37798370
>Au contraire, even the most liberal whites are practicing white nationalism
Even the most conservative whites are practicing globalism. Do you buy products made in China? Do you refuse to support companies that hire illegal immigrants? If you want an ethnostate you need to start putting your dollar where your mouth is.
>>
>>37798319

wasn't america like 90% white until 1965
>>
>>37798389
California has ALWAYS had a shitload of spics. When we took the state from Mexico most of the Mexicans stayed. I wouldn't use California as a good example. The Mexicans and working class whites are pretty much interbreeding There.
>>
>>37798405
omg sooo baste
>>
>>37798455
And our tax rates were high as fuck. Highest bracket paid 95% in the 50s. As we became more diverse our tax rates dropped. Wonder why...
>>
>>37798504
I posted the stats right there. Whites are 40% of the California population, but around 25% of the youth. This implies massive nonwhite birth rate, and extremely low white birth

This is a massive rapid demographic shift, possibly unlike anything ever seen in history. It mirrors the shift that is taking place in the USA. Which was 85% white in the 1990's and has dropped to just 60% white today
>>
"No, originally fuck off"
>>
>>37798581
3rd gen Hispanics have low birth rates. The birth rate of Mexico is like 2.1 or so. Hispanics are pretty conservative too
>>
File: 1477251675796.jpg (137KB, 1024x525px) Image search: [Google]
1477251675796.jpg
137KB, 1024x525px
>>37798740
>Hispanics are pretty conservative too
Are you retarded? Both major parties in Mexico are members of the Socialist International.

Hispanics are one of the most left wing population groups
>>
bathhouse nationalists pls go
>>
File: Curb Market NYC, ca 1900.jpg (487KB, 1500x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Curb Market NYC, ca 1900.jpg
487KB, 1500x1037px
>>37798536
Our tax rates were extremely low for the majority of the country's existence up until WWII at which point they were raised an absurd amount to fund the war. Of course they leveled off after the war was over, but never again to pre-war levels. It had nothing to do with the country becoming more racially diverse and the type of diversity you're referring to consumes welfare and tends to vote for bigger government policies at much higher rates than native whites which intrinsically requires higher taxation to fund.

>When the modern income tax was introduced in 1913, it was constructed as a tax merely on the very top earners and was essentially irrelevant to most Americans.
>That changed in 1942, shortly after Pearl Harbor. The entire nation was mobilizing for war, and money was desperately needed. [...] To pay for the war, Congress passed a new Revenue Act that nearly doubled the number of Americans who would have to pay income taxes. TIME called it "the biggest piece of machinery ever designed to separate dollars from citizens."
>Though the amount raised was important in the short run, it was the expansion in the number of people paying that fundamentally altered U.S. tax structure. The middle class had pitched in before--paying a tax on a purchase was seen as totally normal--but most people had never written a check to Uncle Sam. Now that link would be set in stone.
http://time.com/4289687/1942-tax-day-history/
>>
>>37798793

hispanics literally stopped gay marriage from passing in california once
>>
File: 1491493860454.gif (99KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1491493860454.gif
99KB, 501x585px
>>37798817

Goood Goyim, keep trying to chase of any gays, women, or nonwhites interested in the movement. We liked you better when you were just a handful of small town guys meeting in basements and not a massive online movement.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170618-141521.jpg (749KB, 1440x2313px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-141521.jpg
749KB, 1440x2313px
>>37795294
>*stane ti na put*
>izvini gospodine, jel imas minutu da porazgovaramo o Srpskom identitetu?
>>
>Not knowing Jordan already destroyed any agruements for nationalism

Thank you based Peterson
>>
File: file.png (244KB, 365x496px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
244KB, 365x496px
>>37798170
>They cared more about cheap labor than racial identity.

The first immigration act in 1790 limited citizenship to immigrants who were "free white persons of good character".
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians

Inform yourself:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
http://www.npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
>>
>>37798981
If you read up on AmericAn history you'd know the white nationalists back then were democrats. They wanted big government but to benefit working class whites. The business people were republicans and supported lower taxes AND racial diversity. That's where the Rockefeller republicans come from. Just look at Woodrow Wilson abd southern Democrats. Again white nationalism and higher taxes go hand and hand.

Btw 77% of Muslims were republican in 2000. Arabs mostly voted for Bush. Asians and Hispanics were also mostly republicans until recently.

Racially diverse countries have lower tax rates.
>>
File: 1342439718371.jpg (60KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
1342439718371.jpg
60KB, 538x482px
>>37799374
>It acts as a lobbying group for white supremacists and seeks to provide a "so-called alt-right" "intellectual vanguard". Its president as of 2016 is Richard B. Spencer
oh lord I am ORIGINALLY laughing
>>
>>37799374
They didn't allow nonwhites to become citizens but they certainly wanted their labor in the country. Immigrants and blacks are here because They were profitable. White nationalism is fun but It gets in the way of money. That's why most free market based economies do away with it.
>>
>>37795294
>like, you want white to not get slaughtered?
>what the fuck, that is sooooo racist.
>>
>>37799353
Can you link to that? I've watched many of his videos and never came to that conclusion once. He argues against ideology not against nationalism. Extreme nationalism sure, but he's never argued against just having a nation.
>>
>>37795399
>and I have an especially intense hatred of identity politics
c r i n g e
>>
>>37799938
You're arguing for ethnic cleansing and racial nationalism. That's on the extreme side
>>
>>37799988
When did I argue for ethnic cleansing? Just because it's talked about in this thread doesn't mean that's what I said, guy. Also racial nationalism is the only kind of nationalism. Do you think Jordan Peterson would be think it's alright to replace all the Jews in Israel with non-Jews? If you're historically literate at all you'd know that ethnicity and nation have always been the same thing. It's only in the past few hundred years that that has been abandoned. And only in the Western white nations. And also in the case of empires which span across multiple nations.
>>
>>37800071
Richard Spencer wants the physical removal of blacks from America. What happens it African countries refuse to accept them? What if blacks resist?
>>
That moment at 16:16 when he blacks out the screen to hide his childs identity. Has there ever been a more profound expression of love from a parent? It made me tear up a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_rFe2n8fi0
>>
>>37799938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fInko6WL9No

He really just rebukes race based nationalism not nationalism in general
>>
>>37800177
I was never arguing in favor of Richard Spencer or his particular views on nationalism. I was just responding to your post that Jordan B Peterson somehow destroyed any argument for nationalism.

>>37800229
>a two minute except of just the information that fits my narrative
At least it has a link to the full video in the description. I'll watch that rather than the 2:21 video that was meant specifically to take a more in depth idea out of context. Thanks for the link. I probably won't be able to respond by the time I finish the original video, because it's an hour long, but I'll check it out and see what he says.
>>
File: 34958467.jpg (38KB, 386x226px) Image search: [Google]
34958467.jpg
38KB, 386x226px
>>37800177
>What happens it African countries refuse to accept them? What if blacks resist?
>>
>>37800309
Its a fucking question about the alt right that he answers you retard

Its not connected to anything else and is not part of a talk

If you can't accept that your self help guru doesn't approve of white nationalism then sorry
>>
What a stupid fucking haircut
>>
>>37800423
>literally originally angry
>>
>>37800326
So ethnic cleansing it is
>>
>>37795294
Tell him /pol/ wouldn't consider me white because I'm not a pure Norwegian with blue eyes
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.