[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, I need some emotional support. I just came to the realization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1494073161865.jpg (156KB, 1096x729px) Image search: [Google]
1494073161865.jpg
156KB, 1096x729px
Robots, I need some emotional support. I just came to the realization that a girl I fell in love with in college and who was a 10/10 (at least to me) has now become fat and unattractive. What's more, throught the past few months I've found she's a feminist SJW-type. I knew she was artsy and liberal but I guess I never grasped HOW liberal. This has all just been such a slap in the face considering she barely gave me the time of day (I successfully asked her out for coffee once) and I fell for her HARD. This girl embodied physical perfection to me and now... Seeing her end up like this when I know she could have been much better with me (at VERY least she wouldn't have ended up a hammo) has really got me down.

tl;dr I feel like I've been woken up from the best dream of my life and have awakened into a continuing hell, but it's not hell its reality. Please help me. I just need somebody to talk to right now to tell me its gonna be okay. Please
>>
Take few a deep breaths, go for a walk, try to keep things in perspective. I fell in love with a girl who didn't want me back in college too, so I know what it's like. Remember that people have their own lives to live. You can't hold yourself responsible for the choices other people make. Also, if you feel like being in love with a girl who didn't love you back was the best dream of your life, you need to take a good look at your life. It's best not to project your expectations and fantasies onto people, especially girls. If she turned into a feminist hambeast, she probably wasn't the image of perfection you thought she was to begin with. Shedding these delusions can be painful, but remember you did this to yourself when you put her on a pedestal. And even if she is a nice girl, there are other nice girls out there. She's not the only one. If I were you I would focus more on how to take advantage of opportunities you might have in the future, instead of beating yourself up over something that didn't go your way. You can't win 'em all. Go clean your room or go to the gym or do one of the million dumb little things you know you need to do, it'll clear your head.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.