[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought about how you would keep a GF once you've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
Have you ever thought about how you would keep a GF once you've gotten one?

I did and it's exactly as hard as I imagined it would be, if not harder.

>loser
>don't like myself
>don't really want to live
>that makes me a boring person
>being fun and charming is a chore, because i'm constantly reminded of the failure that i am
>being fun and charming and not a pathetic loser full of self-pity who is constantly complaining is what you have to be to keep your GF

I can feel her getting frustrated and liking me less and less, but I can't do anything about it and that is only making it worse. I don't know how to handle this.
>>
my gf will love me even if i dont entertain her every day. she will accept the dark parts of my personality. we will both improve our lives just by being together.
>>
>>37793515

>tfw sorted myself out
>lost weight
>lifting
>new haircut
>onitis is all over me at work
>just ignore her because even if we got into a relationship i wouldnt have a clue what im doing
>>
>>37793551

Is that normal? Because mine says similar things, but I just cannot see how that can be true. Not when I am like this.
Obviously I have not much experience in the GF department, but I assumed that you have to be constantly at your best and "entertaining". Especially if that's the only thing you have going for yourself and there are countless other potential partners for them to "replace" you with, that don't have such core problems.

>we will both improve our lives just by being together.
I also find it difficult, because it's a long distance relationship and we cannot be "together" right now. Everything I am doing is to get a chance to be close to her. But I feel like I will drive her away by being like this before I even get that chance.
>>
>>37793773

You can let her lead, that's what I did. Just do all of the things you had always wanted to do. Experiencing even the menial moments of your life with someone whom you like makes everything better.
The problems start happening when you feel like you're not good enough or aren't trying to improve yourself. Doesn't sound like you have those, because you did all those things beforehand.
>>
>>37793774
oh i meant will as in future tense not like i actually have one.
>you have to constantly be at your best
isnt the actual point of "love" to stick to your partner no matter what so both sides can be their true self as much as possible? but what the hell do i know, im just a virgin.
>>
I had a fat ugly weeb gf when I was 15 and she dumped me because I was "depressing"

I've been alone ever since

I'm 27 now
>>
>>37793825

>isnt the actual point of "love" to stick to your partner no matter what so both sides can be their true self as much as possible? but what the hell do i know, im just a virgin.
I would assume so. But I also think that everyone will get fed up with someone who is not willing to improve himself (me for example). It's not even that I don't want to, it's that I find it hard right now and I fear that I won't have enough time to "solve" the current problems before I even start and that she'll leave me.

I wish I had talents to explain myself better. It's like one thing is fueling the other and everything is exponentially becoming worse.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.