[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that there are SEVERAL men like this in the world and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dl.jpg (88KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
dl.jpg
88KB, 750x1334px
reminder that there are SEVERAL men like this in the world and you aren't one of them
>>
Okay

Original comment for bot
>>
>>37792264
Yah but he's paying them though???
>>
Poor motherfucker, I have Listerine, hand soap, toothpaste, but no parasites.
>>
>>37792264
not really. Women like that just do it for status. They are able to say "I fucked dan bilzerian", or "I partied with dan bilzerian", saw his house, was on his yacht or whatever. That does it for them and they're happy and have a higher sense of self worth.
Women will gladly fuck anyone as long as they have fame and status. They're attracted to that.
>>
He has good taste in hand soap
That stuff's good
>>
>several men

Yeah, like 1 in 1,000,000, and 90% of them are 50+.
>>
>>37792330
It's called mutual reciprocation. It's the foundation for most social interaction. You want to be with cool people so you look cool as well. But for that you will have to have something to give back, that would make it worth it for them as well.

Looks can be it. Money. Power. Fame. This way both sides will gain from being together.

It's why people take group selfies. It's all a giant dick measuring contest.
>>
>>37792330
you know the really great part is when they come crashing back to reality after he pumps and dumps them.
they no longer feel pleasure from "normal" Chads and instead search for only the highest status males, basically dropping them out of the dating pool unless they happen to strike lightning twice.
they become a trainwreck.
they're called alpha widows
>>
>>37792264
What? He's paying for that, and so can you.

You don't even need to be rich, there are high class brothels in Germany that you can book into for 200 euroshekels and literally experience that exact same life. The women inside are all 8/10+ and you can do whatever you want with them, provided you pay.
>>
>>37792264
This guy pays for that kind of life style, daddybux+poker$$
No shit I wish I was like him but I live in a realistic world and have a lot of responsibilities. Maybe one day my future offspring will get to live that way but right now I have to start setting a foundation for my children so they can be well off when I'm dead.
>>
>>37792330
>fourth post,best post
>/thread/
>shut it down
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.