[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brainlets will still defend it Having an abortion doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Abortion+-+acorn+-+oak+tree+1.jpg (216KB, 1530x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Abortion+-+acorn+-+oak+tree+1.jpg
216KB, 1530x1600px
>brainlets will still defend it

Having an abortion doesn't make you not a mother. It makes you the mother of a dead baby.
>>
i just want more women to have abortion so they can do scientific things with the stem cells desu
>>
Who cares about dead babies
>>
>>37791697
>Having an abortion doesn't make you not a mother. It makes you the mother of a dead baby.
which makes you not a mother what part of that is so hard to understand?

dead baby =/= human
>>
>sacralising life
>being this spooked
There is literally nothing wrong with abortions. What kind of fucking retard would encourage forcing people to have a baby they don't want? That's a miserable existence. Are you also against euthanasia?
Not to mention most abortions are done by shitskins so you're encouraging them to reproduce and create more criminals.
>>
>>37791769
Could've been the next Hitler.
>>
>>37791697
Tbh as long as it's painless I'd be fine with parents killing their infants at least for the first few weeks.

The parents don't suffer (they chose to kill it), the baby doesn't suffer and nobody else is attached to the baby yet. What's the harm done
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.