[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 >already balding >all the males on my dad's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: pikachu.gif (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.gif
23KB, 480x480px
>21
>already balding
>all the males on my dad's side bald by 25

Fuck this life. Anyone else with shitty hair genetics?
>>
>>37791552
I thought u get hair genetics from mothers father
>>
shave your head and go bald, anything else that young just looks silly.
>>
>>37791582
I've got moles on my head
>>
File: 1497778216229.jpg (66KB, 636x469px) Image search: [Google]
1497778216229.jpg
66KB, 636x469px
>>37791552
I just have it buzzed down to a #00000 every other week. Hate to be the guy with a combover in his twenties.
>>
>>37791552
I've been thinning since around the same age. I stopped caring so much even with a visible front scalp.
>>
Stop masturbating

origignano
>>
>>37791582
>>37791695
don't listen to this morons. If like me, you don't have a nice head for going bald and are balding at 21 just like me, hop on minoxidil or finasteride.
The fact that I started noticeably losing hair and balding was devastating to my confidence because I'm a 21 yearold freshman at college and I cant be fucking bald next to a bunch of 18 and 19 yearolds.
I've been on minox for a month and a half and I have small hair growing in the areas I apply it on and my hair seems thicker and the shedding went down. Don't lose hope.
>>
Just get a hair transplant
>>
I'm not balding but I'm 23 and already starting to grey.
>>
>>37792108
And if you listen to that moron, you'll know that minox and fin can cost a metric butt ton and only serve to delay the inevitable, giving you a bunch of shitty side effects in the process. Especially when minox loses its potency after awhile.

Shave it and be free, balding anon.
>>
>>37791552
The vast majority of men go bald, youre no special snowflake.
Im pretty sure there were guys in your high school going bald at 16 when entering puberty already, you just didnt notice any of them until you started balding yourself.

Deal with it you pussy, like any other man on this goddamn planet.
>>
i'm balding but i also have a huge forehead, so i'm really worried when i no longer have the hair to hide it. i wear a hat when i can.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
How come we can practically alter every part of our body, exchange internal organs with another human being, cure a shitload of advanced rare diseases, install working penises on vaginas and vice versa, but there is STILL no safe and approved way of growing hair or fighting balding? WHY?
>>
>>37792324
Well, there's hair transplants.
>>
It's your maternal line of male relatives you need to look at, that's where the balding genes come from
>>
>>37792331
they look like shit unless you're fucking rich
>>
>>37792202
I payed 20 euros for a 6 month supply of minox you imbecile. The only sides I have is that my scalp is a bit dry but after I wash my head its back to normal.
>>
to everyone losin hair

i used to be doin that too

started usin a shampoo

https://www.ducray.com/en-gb/hair-care/hair-loss/anaphase-stimulating-shampoo

expenive af but works for me

ill take some new progess pics first time in almost 6 months show u guys wats wat
>>
>>37792331
They cost a fortune and you still have to take the libido killing fin and minox with it everyday to keep the remaining hair that isn't transplanted at the same level, it's a nightmare.
>>
File: hairlines.jpg (2MB, 4000x1308px) Image search: [Google]
hairlines.jpg
2MB, 4000x1308px
>>37792415
phone charging rn

those are all d/m date format from '16 so its been almost a year, had a 200ml tube since then, usin it very infrequently... every 2-3 days to every month somewhere between there.

also phone is charging so gimme some time for new progress pics..

also if u use this shampoo it WILL give u a monobrow fuckin PLUCK IT

nothin gay abouit pluckin a monobrow but there IS somethin gay about goin round with 1
>>
>>37792479
there's barely a difference. your hairline's still fucked.
>>
>>37792687
yeah just wait for my phone to charge lol. theres options besides medication trust me
>>
>>37792202
They are cheap as fuck your idiot. A young guy should do everything he can to keep his hair, going bald can be a career suicide depending on your profession. Your idiotic advice will only create suicidal and depressed baldlets filled with regret and envy. Kill yourself.
>>
>>37792479
I'm not seeing anything at all.
>>
>>37793248
yeah u cant really tell unless the head belongs to u desu

that and that was only about 2 months of growth, its been a while since then now, made some progress but i stopped tryin to help ppl

phone is fucked but still trying to charge it past 10% to get a pic for ya'll...
>>
>All these imbecile broscientists saying you can only inherit balding from your mother's side
Balding is a polygenetic trait and is not solely tied to X the chromosome. You can also inherit balding from your father. Only certain genetic factors that correlate with balding have been identified in the X chromosome. Please try to get an idea what you're talking about before you open your mouths.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.