[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with you, robots? Why do you hate yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1495759918540.jpg (170KB, 1078x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495759918540.jpg
170KB, 1078x1920px
What's wrong with you, robots? Why do you hate yourself?

>Fat
>Asperger's
>High functioning depression
>Imposter syndrome

It's not a competition
>>
File: bcoduw-vww08.jpg (20KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
bcoduw-vww08.jpg
20KB, 255x244px
>slave mentality
It all stems from that.
>>
>Asperger's
>only speak when spoken to unless I need something (which leads people to believe that I either hate them, I'm a jerk, or just dumb/slow)
>absolutely terrified of the prospect of interacting with females but also desire a gf so I think about it constantly and never act on opportunities then literally beat myself up afterwards and feel regret
>generally feel like a terrible person who is a burden on others
>>
>>37791320
I'm painfully average and boring to other people. I keep getting reminded that I can't interact on the same level as other people because whenever I thoughtlessly say something I get the cold shoulder and when I keep silent until I have something to say I'm told I'm too quiet and intimidating.
I don't have any friends.
I just binge-read Emergence/Metamorphosis.
>>
File: 1497777733795.jpg (77KB, 571x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497777733795.jpg
77KB, 571x768px
>>37791320
what the fuck is high functioning depression?

ive been diagnosed with major depressive disorder and anxiety, and I probably have apvd. but I'm not living off my parents dime and I deal with my shit.
>>
>>37791320
>Why do you hate yourself?
My brother said that i make him want to punch me because i always see negative things and focus on them no matter how small.
>>
File: 1457164706797.jpg (35KB, 340x274px) Image search: [Google]
1457164706797.jpg
35KB, 340x274px
>Talentless
>Systematically failed everything I've ever done
>Coward
>Sheltered manchild
>Permavirgin
>Unloveable permasingle
>Socially inept
>No drive, no passion, no ambition
>Just kill me already, for the love of God.
>>
>>37791320
I was avoidant to the max last year
my only friend at the time who's got whatever the fuck that one disorder which is like a little mix of downs 'tism and all that shit forms a d&d group
he's got more friends then I do
his friends become my friends by extension
start gming for the group
now I can actually post in threads without sperging out and deleting everything and not posting it
>>
>>37791320
Nobody gives me a reason to love myself, on the contrary, I was made into a vicious superficial rotten person, sure I made so many errors, acted in a nasty unlikeable way, but there is more to me than meets the eye of judging bystanders.
Now I'm just taking a "shelter" in this place, trying at least to fix some of my issues, but frankly speaking the future seems bland to me at this point.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.