[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking sick of these normie cunts. I'm almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
I'm so fucking sick of these normie cunts.

I'm almost done with high school, and managed to wade through all the shit these fucking normies have done thus far. But up until graduation they are in full swing. More normie than ever before. I don't even know if i want to show up to fucking grad. it's filled with losers and the valedictorian is a stacy slut who fucks any chad she encounters. I'm not in the yearbook, im not invited to any partys or anything. whats the point.

What would you do anon?
>>
i would stop being a little whiny cunt
>>
I'd start lifting and planning on how to make friends at college for a fresh start. Join a nerd frat, you'll still get laid and have friends even if you won't be Chad.
>>
>>37790534
>mfw thought college would get better
>graduated college last week and still a khv with barely any friends

J-just be yourself!
>>
>>37790534
Do you have to tell the high school you won't be at graduation? I really don't want to go to mine.
>>
I don't want to go to graduation but parents want me to. What's the point? It wasn't an enjoyable experience to say the very least.
>>
>>37790534
Don't go if you can avoid it. The whole school laughed at me when they called my name.
>>
Stop wasting time thinking about them, faggot. Just don't go to grad and start planning for life after highschool
>>
File: IMG_0742.png (141KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0742.png
141KB, 409x409px
>crying about having no friends and not being in anything
>blames normies

Maybe if you toned down the autistic screeching and didn't hold passive-aggressive thoughts for every normalfag you might actually have friends or get invited to shit. They notice you glaring at them and talking behind their backs no matter how fucking dumb they are, besides it's their speciality.
Just make your own group of friends, you don't have to hang out with fucking chads and roasties. You'd be surprised how many people think like you.
>>
i was in the exact same position in highschool

in the prom no one actually had dates other than chad and his gf. i didn't go to the prom since it was just another celebration for chad.
give them the middle finger and don't look back
>>
>>37790748
agree with you. Many people are overdramatic. Now i bet some poeple will reply to you insulting. Let's see... kek
>>
>>37790534
You think it ends at graduation? You've got years of this ahead of you if you don't try and join them.
>>
I wouldn't show up to prom and stay home instead. I wish that's what I had done. Going to prom is a waste of time and it's just depressing.
>>
>>37790534
>>37790724

this. in literally 2 months all of this shit wont matter besides how it hurt babbys first felings.

just start your life, decide what you wanna do, shut the fuck up and keep your head down, and do it. eventually some vagina is gonna walk into your life, whether it be a relationship or you just get fed up and get hookers. it will happen eventually, so fuck it and just do your shit. and worst case, if it doesnt, well then nothings different, except you possibly have learned a trade or have some kind of money enough to buy a fine quality rope to hang yourself with.

oringanoggly poesto
>>
>>37790574
Normies never fucking understand
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.